Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many coin rolls till you get loot?

Just curious on everyone's ratio.

As for me, since the longest I can remember it has always been 4-5 coin rolls before I get a piece of loot. Can't recall ever getting a piece of loot during the first 3 for each week. Has always been the second.

How about you guys

Deleted
    Most of the weeks I got loot for some coins since such system was implemented(Mop).

Since is "most" not all im gonna pull number of 3.5 - 4 i would say.

Around 8 I'd say.

Sounds high? Not really. My bad luck is a running joke among friends not only in WoW.

When they first put the system in I somehow encountered a bug (protection meant it was supposed to guarantee at 10) and it was 15 before my first loot, after that it didn't get much better.

My best ever has been +4 that I recall, but there may have been 1 or 2 lower that I didn't notice due to useless items
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Around 8 I'd say.

Sounds high? Not really. My bad luck is a running joke among friends not only in WoW.

When they first put the system in I somehow encountered a bug (protection meant it was supposed to guarantee at 10) and it was 15 before my first loot, after that it didn't get much better.

My best ever has been +4 that I recall, but there may have been 1 or 2 lower that I didn't notice due to useless items
    It's the same for me. I am at 8 rolls and only got gold so far. Very frustrating.

Deleted
    8. But usually, 4-5 gold.

I read that blizz made this loot-system intelligent, so it replaced emblems-farming. And I tend to believe it. Sure I didn't get anything the 5 or 6 first times I rolled in this xpac. But after that.

Same case in wod, i'm not so lucky, but I've prayed enough on my characters to see a piece of BiS gear & then seeing it drop the 1st time I loot... I'm starting to believe at their system. But I prefer the good old emblem system with guaranteed loot.

i am at ~3 coins for 1 bonus loot so far

Got an item on my 7th coin in Legion.

It seems you have about a 50% chance per roll of getting an item at about 4-5. Around 8-9 the odds jump to about 100%, and rolls 1-3 seem to go like 15%, 25%, 35%

So far got loot 5 out of 9 rolls, 3 110s over 3 weeks with Worldboss. (main toon got loot once, both alts twice)

1. loot
    2. loot
    3. loot
    4. gold
    5. gold
    6. gold
    7. gold
    8. loot
    9. loot

Got something in mythic on my 3th coin, meanwhile world boss gave nothing but gold on 2 toons and 18 coins, RNGjesus has left after my mythic roll

Deleted
    1 item for 5 rolls seemed to be about right in the last addon. In Legion, there's not enough data for me to say, but it's about the same until now - got 2 items out of 9 rolls spread over 3 chars.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-10-06 at 04:03 PM.

We had 2 ppl in HFC that never got loot with bonus rolls. That is 14 months of nothing, even with the bad luck modifying they just kept getting gold. The same is going to happen to some poor bastard in Legion. So far for me using 12 coins in EN or on world bosses I have one item that was useful and probably half have given loot.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Out of 13 coins, I've gotten no loot from bonus rolls

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    So far got loot 5 out of 9 rolls, 3 110s over 3 weeks with Worldboss. (main toon got loot once, both alts twice)

1. loot
    2. loot
    3. loot
    4. gold
    5. gold
    6. gold
    7. gold
    8. loot
    9. loot
    so far im at

gold
    gold
    gold
    gold
    gold
    gold
    gold
    gold
    gold

Was depressing when I did a little edit to SavedInstances addon so it showed last 25 bonus rolls instead of 10.
    Was pretty much just 2 loot on each char for last 25 rolls across the line, thereof only 1 in legion. Rest is just endless gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got nothing last couple of weeks. So 6 duds. Then this week I got 2/3 back to back. Both were haste/mastery crap and and I am a fire mage.
    I haven't used the third one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

No loot, only bonus gold now.

Deleted
    I got loot on my 3rd coin roll. I'm a resto druid, I got an 870 heightened senses. That trinket is BIS for resto druid right now.

Yea I'm pretty thrilled.

I'm 2/9 so far. Seems about average from my past experiences. Got my BiS trinket on the first roll I won so I'm pretty happy about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am 1/9 on coins so far in EN. =/
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest