Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

There needs to be an "Use ALL AP" button

Really, does ANYONE actually enjoy clicking the multiplude of AP items? I am collecting treasures, and it is a pain in the youknowwhere.

Im sure someone is making an addon for this as we speak
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Some items have no GCD, others do. You cannot use them all in one action.

Besides, the point of the individual items is to make sure you have the right artifact equipped when spending them. Otherwise it would be in a Currency pool for you to dish out as needed.

An addon called something like New Openables makes it easy though.

They would have to change them. Some have a GCD, some have a channel time, some are instant (why they're not all instant IDK).

Unless they made them one solid type of instant use with no GCD, an addon would not work.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

7+ Year Old Account
    I click it as I loot it. Not sure an issue exists other than the one you appear to be creating.

i just enter "power" in the search bar and click on everything highlighted when my bags start getting too full. i need over 20 items for 1lvl anyway, and that one level is going to reduce some cooldown by 3%... y, i couldnt care less about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Fan View Post
    I click it as I loot it. Not sure an issue exists other than the one you appear to be creating.
    Some people obtain most of their AP items in a spec in which they don't typically spend them. It would be a chore to switch specs for every single AP item you picked up, and then switch back. Therefore they accumulate them and burn them all in one spec swap.

For instance I do world quests as BM. I spend them for MM.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Slack...
    Use everytime you pick up

Not an issue, Use them when you obtain them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Some people obtain most of their AP items in a spec in which they don't typically spend them. It would be a chore to switch specs for every single AP item you picked up, and then switch back. Therefore they accumulate them and burn them all in one spec swap.

I never had that issue. I pushed up one item, and never bothered with the other two. I guess I am one of the rare folks who just play one spec.

Personally, i kinda like saving a bunch up to use at once

Can just make a macro for it if you know the names/itemID of whatever.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Oh my god. First world problems.

That would be qualified as a 'nice to have', not a 'need'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Some items have no GCD, others do. You cannot use them all in one action.

Besides, the point of the individual items is to make sure you have the right artifact equipped when spending them. Otherwise it would be in a Currency pool for you to dish out as needed.
    And that first point is one of the things about AP items that makes zero sense. There's no reason for them to behave differently, or for any of them to have a GCD attached. There's also no rhyme nor reason for which ones have a GCD and which ones don't. For that matter.. there is no rhyme nor reason for which ones are green or blue either; I've seen plenty of green ones with more AP than blue ones.

I found a WeakAura for that.

https://wago.io/4kV3iVmMW

It just shows the icon when you have any kind of usable AP items and you can clic on it to use it. You just have to spam and it'll use them all.

You can easily tweak the options if you want the icon smaller or stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post

I do that with tank and dps specs, yet i never accrued so many items that this would ever become a serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Can just make a macro for it if you know the names/itemID of whatever.
    No, for the reasons described.
    If just one triggers the global cooldown then the sequence ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Fan View Post
    First off a lot of people might quest in one spec but want the AP in another. Secondly and most importantly if you are doing world quests for AP and use them right away other world quests that were showing AP as a reward can and do change rewards. Tested this out Tuesday night in my guild some of us saved up the AP as we did world quests some spent them right away and ones that were AP changed rewards on those that spent it right away and a group of us were doing them together.
    So now I save all my AP until I am done doing world quests