Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    People like him a few others here are beyond help. They think they are being "objective" but in reality all their are doing is burying their head in the sand, ignoring blatantly obvious information that contradicts their personal narrative - one they are too intellectually dishonest to reevaluate.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the point - the one you don't get. What you know and what is reality are two different things. You KNOW more about her only because you refuse to learn more about Trump. But thanks for clearing up your head-in-the-sand mentality - it makes sense now.
    When is it about Trump I am refusing to learn? Seriously this argument is getting stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No, it's not - but you're apparently never going to understand the fundamental issue. So there's no point in really trying to explain it to you (again).
    Guess not, I should be more partisan like you huh? That will show them, pick a side and treat it like a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You have no real basis to hate Clinton more than Trump aside from the fact that you've been harboring your dislike for longer. Your feels are more important than actual facts and logic, much like all Trump supporters(yes, you're clearly a Trump supporter no matter how much you claim to hate him).
    You're a closet Trump supporter, I can tell by the way you post.

See how childish that sounds? All I keep hearing is

"Can't believe you hate Clinton more, there so much stuff, stuff I am not posting but just listen to me, if I emphasis my feelings strong enough and you chose to ignore them, you're clearly a Trump supporter!"

You have me convinced, Fuck Trump even more than I normally hate him, I am going to vote for the Conservative DINO that supports all the rich people that donate to her campaign because she understands what the poor and working class are going through!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    New information? There is plenty of new information to explain why I don't like Clinton lol

I mean seriously they're both liars, they're both bad for the country and you guys have a problem because I hate one more than the other LOL. It's like watching two people fight over PS and Xbox and I am over here just playing on my PC doing my own thing laughing at both of you.
    You should stop making scenarios up that you yourself are not even following, you show zero ability to step back and look at what you are actually doing. You are not sitting back on your PC laughing while people argue over Xbox and Playstation, you are in a discussion about Xbox and Playstation telling everyone that both systems are terrible but you like Xbox more than playstation because you hate playstation for some wrestlemania game that you paid full price for and found out was a shitty game. You deny any information that is bad about Xbox, like that they tried to force us to pay full price for a game that a friend bought and let you borrow, because you are predisposed to hate playstation.

At least match your behavior up with the story you are trying to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You should stop making scenarios up that you yourself are not even following, you show zero ability to step back and look at what you are actually doing. You are not sitting back on your PC laughing while people argue over Xbox and Playstation, you are in a discussion about Xbox and Playstation telling everyone that both systems are terrible but you like Xbox more than playstation because you hate playstation for some wrestlemania game that you paid full price for and found out was a shitty game. You deny any information that is bad about Xbox, like that they tried to force us to pay full price for a game that a friend bought and let you borrow, because you are predisposed to hate playstation.

At least match your behavior up with the story you are trying to tell.
    It's more like I hate the Xbox more because it tends to have the RED RING OF DEATH.

It's more like I hate the Xbox more because it tends to have the RED RING OF DEATH.
    Then stop trying to tell us that you are the guy behind the PC laughing at everyones stupidity, because you most obviously are not and only create the image that you have a really high opinion of yourself and you really don't deserve to do so since you are clearly not doing what you imagine yourself to be doing. Everyone always thinks they are right and just merely by virtue of them being the center of their universe but it is impossible for everyone to be right and just. Not everyone can be the center of the universe, you clearly delude yourself into thinking you are the guy behind the PC who is smarter than everyone else when the reality is you are the guy in a fight about Xbox and playstation. You are not really above and smarter than the other people arguing over xbox and Playstation.

*drops mic!*

Then stop trying to tell us that you are the guy behind the PC laughing at everyones stupidity, because you most obviously are not and only create the image that you have a really high opinion of yourself and you really don't deserve to do so since you are clearly not doing what you imagine yourself to be doing. Everyone always thinks they are right and just merely by virtue of them being the center of their universe but it is impossible for everyone to be right and just. Not everyone can be the center of the universe, you clearly delude yourself into thinking you are the guy behind the PC who is smarter than everyone else when the reality is you are the guy in a fight about Xbox and playstation. You are not really above and smarter than the other people arguing over xbox and Playstation.

*drops mic!*
    I am smarter than a Partisan who defends their side and treats it like a religion. If you can't point out Hillary's faults, you're part of the problem, if you can't point out Trump's faults, you're part of the problem.

I am smarter than a Partisan who defends their side and treats it like a religion. If you can't point out Hillary's faults, you're part of the problem, if you can't point out Trump's faults, you're part of the problem.
    You are not quite as smart as you seem to think you are, everyone thinks they are smarter than people they disagree with, especially in politics but that doesn't mean you actually are smarter. It just means you have a political opinion and you think people who disagree with you are stupid. My child thought she was the smartest person she knew and I drummed that shit out of her at age 7 and instilled a sense of humility and humbleness into her. Anyone who wants to post a political opinion on the internet better have a sense of humility because the moment there is a gap in your armor you will be attacked by sharks like there is blood in the water.
    You are welcome to your political opinions, and you are quite welcome to try and defend your political opinion here on the forums but don't get your panties in a twist when people disagree with your political opinion because that is the entire purpose of a forum for politics. If you don't want your opinions challenged then don't go to internet forums because you will by its very nature and intent be challenged.

You are absolutely incapable of looking at your own behavior as you are clearly partisan and incapable of looking at both candidates fairly, you have made up your mind and now all facts that fit your opinion are true and any facts that don't are dismissed as bias. You are your own definition of being part of the problem.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-06 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    And of course the wealthy elites use these issues to divide up the population so people don't address class, you know because they don't want torch bearing mobs of angry peasants storming the local country club. This country is turning into an oligarchy, and the oligarchs control most of the avenues of propaganda.
    God... You sound like me in my early 20's, cynically believing every conspiracy theory...

You speak as if we're incapable of caring about multiple issues? /facepalm.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-10-06 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    God... You sound lime me in my early 20's, cynically believing every conspiracy theory...

You speak as if we're incapable of caring about multiple issues? /facepalm.
    Heh, even I did that in my late teens :P

Heh, even I did that in my late teens :P
    Hey, i'm in my early 20s and i'm not believing any conspiracy theory crap (without substanciated evidence), but i like being cynical and sarcastic
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Hey, i'm in my early 20s and i'm not believing any conspiracy theory crap (without substanciated evidence), but i like being cynical and sarcastic
    I never said it was required of all people, when I hear people who say stuff like I use to say when I was young I just roll my eyes and think, "Here we go again." but the reality is that eventually everyone who does think this way eventually takes part in the 'system' and changes to be more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Another open letter against Trump by members of the GOP.

No, not that one

No, not that one either.

This one.

"Given the enormous power of the office, every candidate for president must be judged rigorously in assessing whether he or she has the competence, intelligence, knowledge, understanding, empathy, judgment, and temperament necessary to keep America on a safe and steady course. Donald Trump fails on each of those measures, and he has proven himself manifestly unqualified to be president."
    Doesnt matter what the GOP thinks. Those are not the qualifications of being a president as stated by our United States constitution.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

A portion of the voting public want Trump as president. The fact that incumbent members of the GOP dont want to recognize that just shows how much of a disconnect there is between citizens and elected officials. I hope those that vote democrate would grow a brain and start voting for someone not fully backed by the democratic party. Maybe then this country can get out of this whole both the Dems and Republicans have dug us in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Doesnt matter what the GOP thinks. Those are not the qualifications of being a president as stated by our United States constitution.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

A portion of the voting public want Trump as president. The fact that incumbent members of the GOP dont want to recognize that just shows how much of a disconnect there is between citizens and elected officials. I hope those that vote democrate would grow a brain and start voting for someone not fully backed by the democratic party. Maybe then this country can get out of this whole both the Dems and Republicans have dug us in.
    You are really reaching here, there is more to being president than just that set of rules in section 1. There is how one behaves, how one has a grasp of issues, their experience, their charisma, their believeability and percieved trustworthyness, and that is only scratching the surface of what makes someone capable of being president. Otherwise every single natural born resident can be president over the age of 35 and I know a lot of shitty older people who are natural born who I don't want to be president.

But your story sounds wonderful.

so lets talk about the Trump ad that i saw this morning.

Child care deducted from income tax.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Doesnt matter what the GOP thinks.
    I'm fairly sure it does. Leaving aside your overly literal interpretation of what they said, I don't think you actually read the laundry list of reasons they actually gave. And even if you get past that, a President who can't motivate his own part is damn near useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No, she doesn't. Her Foundation is not her.

Again, incorrect, unless you would be so mistaken as to think that being muslim necessarily includes such a view.
    right......their views are only their views when in suits your needs
    got it

so just to be clear, the left has chosen the religion of PIECES over gay rights
    got it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Since we aren't voting for the head of Saudi Arabia's government in this election, I don't see how that's relevant. If you're trying to say I should accept my "oppression-lite" from the Republicans because its far less severe than that which I would experience in Saudi Arabia, or that the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, would actively pursue bringing the United States towards such a state of oppression (vs Republicans who pretty much admit to wanting to do so), then my reply is that such a suggestion is LAUGHABLY STUPID.

Until the Republican party drops its divisive minority hate, they will never be a party worth voting for in my book.
    so you dont actually care about actual oppression
    instead you just want to cry about the united states

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-10-06 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    so lets talk about the Trump ad that i saw this morning.

Child care deducted from income tax.
    You know, that's probably actually true.

However, it is of little use to people who use the standard deduction.

And it's of no use to people who earn so little, they pay no taxes at all.

The effect of making something into a tax deduction, which you still have to pay for of course, depends largely on your tax bracket. Lower income families in lower tax brackets, such as Trump's proposed 12%, would effectively get 12% off on child care expenses -- again, assuming they itemize. That's a pretty small discount, but to be fair, it is more than zero. I will give him that credit, at least.

Or possibly Ivanka.

time.com/money/4442985/trump-child-care-tax-plan/

You know, that's probably actually true.

However, it is of little use to people who use the standard deduction.

And it's of no use to people who earn so little, they pay no taxes at all.

The effect of making something into a tax deduction, which you still have to pay for of course, depends largely on your tax bracket. Lower income families in lower tax brackets, such as Trump's proposed 12%, would effectively get 12% off on child care expenses -- again, assuming they itemize. That's a pretty small discount, but to be fair, it is more than zero. I will give him that credit, at least.

Or possibly Ivanka.

time.com/money/4442985/trump-child-care-tax-plan/
    so it could be a good thing depending on how well its executed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    so just to be clear, the left has chosen the religion of PIECES over gay rights
    Wow. You can't even begin to back that up. Also, that's religion-bashing, and against the rules of this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    so it could be a good thing depending on how well its executed?
    The idea isn't objectionable in and of itself. Problem is, it's weighted towards the rich. Poor people can't afford child care, for example. I'd rather see the money used in ways that are more effective for the people who need it most, possibly such things as prenatal care and paid maternity leave. Tax deductions are fine things, but as mentioned and linked, they won't help a lot of people.

The idea isn't objectionable in and of itself. Problem is, it's weighted towards the rich. Poor people can't afford child care, for example. I'd rather see the money used in ways that are more effective for the people who need it most, possibly such things as prenatal care and paid maternity leave. Tax deductions are fine things, but as mentioned and linked, they won't help a lot of people.
    well if its introduced right. couldnt it help everyone?