Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Okay. Thanks. Still, I think Darion Mograine could definitely be related. Anyway, the OP mentions four trackers... what're they and how do I check their progress?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry never mind about those coords
    Last edited by Kaleion; 2016-10-06 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Okay guys, after reading about this for weeks I've decided to try and steer this thing in the right direction. First of all, forget all of the content outside the Legion expansion for now. Every other hidden have gotten atleast the hint through simply playing the game. We need to start looking for the hint, I don't think it's necessarily buried deep in the lore, look at Ashbringer for example, first hint came from Alterac Valley. What first came to mind for me was the 5:th memory of arthas in Suramar. That seemed reasonable but since i've been searching alot in Suramar with AK6/AK7 and Exalted with Nightfallen I think it's a lost cause. Also the document with all the conversations in legion from OP is gone now, can someone try to get that up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleion View Post
    Suramar Memory of Arthas:

54.34, 39.27

Against Highmountain between tel'anor and crimson thicket
    Those coordinates did not yield me anything. I went there and nobody was there.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I read somewhere u might have to buy this so maybe its a npc vendor in suramar

Deleted
    Didn't know that! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Promizeus View Post
    Okay guys, after reading about this for weeks I've decided to try and steer this thing in the right direction. First of all, forget all of the content outside the Legion expansion for now. Every other hidden have gotten atleast the hint through simply playing the game. We need to start looking for the hint, I don't think it's necessarily buried deep in the lore, look at Ashbringer for example, first hint came from Alterac Valley. What first came to mind for me was the 5:th memory of arthas in Suramar. That seemed reasonable but since i've been searching alot in Suramar with AK6/AK7 and Exalted with Nightfallen I think it's a lost cause. Also the document with all the conversations in legion from OP is gone now, can someone try to get that up again?
    I literally googled my way to it lol. Hopefully this works.

Deleted
    I found these quotes....

119832;"";"The vile mystics of Haustvald continue to pervert the souls of our fallen warriors. Enter this place that my sisters and I dare not tread and destroy their corrupting dark runes.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;69756;0;22522

119833;"";"Thank you, champion. Had the mystics been left to their own devices, those dark runes would have claimed countless other souls of the Valarjar.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;69757;0;22522

Quote Originally Posted by gutyz View Post
    I found these quotes....

119832;"";"The vile mystics of Haustvald continue to pervert the souls of our fallen warriors. Enter this place that my sisters and I dare not tread and destroy their corrupting dark runes.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;69756;0;22522

119833;"";"Thank you, champion. Had the mystics been left to their own devices, those dark runes would have claimed countless other souls of the Valarjar.";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;69757;0;22522
    Pretty sure those are just standard quest dialogs.

In fairness, those are quests given at the entrance to Haustvald. I mentioned it earlier that this location may hold significance. Bonecarvers and their undead companions lurk there, and they deal with runes. They are following God-King Skoldvar, who has given himself to the Legion in his search for power.

All in all, the location itself fits most bills.

I did an arthas road trip and found nothing following his footsteps

so we can rule out frostmourns cavern under ICC and the scar

I have a feeling its going to e something involving the frostwyrm ability in the order hall

Deleted
    That makes sense, Drunken Valley.

I really lean toward the path of nothing to do with frost/ice for this skin.

I read somewhere u might have to buy this so maybe its a npc vendor in suramar
    It would need to be the most well hidden NPC in the history of WoW that no one found it yet.. especially with the zone seeing heavy traffic from herbalists and your average player getting artifact power.

maybe someone should check out shadowmoon fortress in WoD or the burial grounds dungeon

anything related to the dark star

since the working theory is that the dark star core is the ashbringer core in MU its worth checking out

the shadow throne in the halls of reflection is also worth checking out

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    well if you think about it, how many people actually spend time in the city since it is very very hard5

well if you think about it, how many people actually spend time in the city since it is very very hard5
    What? People are all over the place for profession quests and to farm ancient mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It would need to be the most well hidden NPC in the history of WoW that no one found it yet.. especially with the zone seeing heavy traffic from herbalists and your average player getting artifact power.
    Which is why i suggest that the rep requirement may be an indicator of what is required for it to drop for you in the first place. If i were to bet on that and it being a drop, i would say it's from nagas first hunch, eredar second. Else its from a dungeon with nagas.

This is all assuming it even has anything to do with Frost DK at all. The original theories for it are that it shares the same icon as the runes of darkening and nobody knows where it comes from, or what its for.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Those coordinates did not yield me anything. I went there and nobody was there.
    Yeah, just a graveyard out there. Nothing of value.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    When I did see it, it stated revered