Who else thinks Tirion got a bum rap?

I mean come on, sure you can't just retire when you're facing the biggest foe ever but Thrall kinda did that didn't he? No elements but he's still as good as a fucking orc warrior grunt, what gave him the right to just absolve himself of the responsibility and just wander off to pork his ugly wife? Thrall shoulda been the one to die and Tirion should have retired!

And no I don't even hate Thrall or anything, it's just that giving up like that is already a huge contradiction to Thrall's personality, beacuse let's face it; he's still a pretty good warrior elements or not. And Tirion is fucking OLD, like 90 or something, he's the one who shoulda retired and bought a farm somewhere to take it easy.

tl;dr: Press F to pay respects to Tirion.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I could go on for days about Tirion. He's one of the better written characters in the entire storyline. If you were a Vanilla player, you had the opportunity to go through a great quest chain in EPL involving him, his son, and the Scarlet Crusade. Very feels, much wow. Between the interactions with Tirion, and the Argent Dawn Commission + Argent Crusade stuff, I had a few good reasons to reroll my warrior as a paladin come Cataclysm.

So, yes. Pressing F, paying respects.

Thrall is a character I once respected as well, but they took him in the wrong direction. The guy walking around and talking like Thrall isn't Thrall any more, he's whatever Go'el is... and yes, he should have bit it when the Legion came around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    I could go on for days about Tirion. He's one of the better written characters in the entire storyline. If you were a Vanilla player, you had the opportunity to go through a great quest chain in EPL involving him, his son, and the Scarlet Crusade. Very feels, much wow. Between the interactions with Tirion, and the Argent Dawn Commission + Argent Crusade stuff, I had a few good reasons to reroll my warrior as a paladin come Cataclysm.

So, yes. Pressing F, paying respects.

Thrall is a character I once respected as well, but they took him in the wrong direction. The guy walking around and talking like Thrall isn't Thrall any more, he's whatever Go'el is... and yes, he should have bit it when the Legion came around.
    Go'el was the name given to him by Durotan and Draka before they were killed. Thrall is more like his new found identity as Warchief. Personally, I felt Thrall should have been taken out in Cataclysm. A last ditch effort to defeat Deathwing and save Azeroth for his mate, and their unborn child. Would have made for a much more fitting end. As for Tirion, if you play a Paladin you find out as you go after the Ashbringer that he is still alive, but barely. He doesn't die until he passes that baton to you, the new high lord. In the end, it could have been something more glorious, but aside from our time in Wrath fighting side by side with him, his character was not nearly as important as other heroes of Azeroth. Personally, I would have loved to have seen Alexandros Mograine and Uther appear to walk him into the light.