Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    What are you talking about? You can go anywhere you want to. I found drained Classic Thousand Needles outside of ZF on live servers, and I did this because I felt like exploring. Purely exploration. That takes a giant steamy shit on any Skyrim 'exploration'. Literally all of WoWs hidden and easter egg areas are significantly better than Skyrims.
    I mean sure you can explore wow and visually see different things all over the world.
    But you are bound to not find any narrative, rewards, a diary leading to a quest, a treasue map.

In Skyrim everything is ment to be found spontaneously without any pre-requirements. You are like...free.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'd like to see a more in-depth companion system. Like a caster being able to take a tank NPC with them, that actually uses tank abilities properly. The Champions fight in ToC proves Blizz can program effective AI when it comes to using class abilities in the proper context, so I'm sure they could do it.

Bodyguards in Legion are a decent step in that direction, but they're scratching the surface.
    Uh! I would love that. I love companions
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-06 at 11:18 PM.

true player/account housing.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    The card game from Final Fantasy 8/9.
    Playing Hearthstone inside WoW.
    Being a gamer inside a game. Inception #we_have_to_go_deeper

Quote Originally Posted by Maester View Post
    Would be nice to have solo Mythic+ like solo rifts in Diablo 3.
    Yeah let's play a MMO and ask for solo content...

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    true player/account housing.
    Fucking this. Not garrisons, Not order halls, A plot of land that you build a house on and decorate with stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Body types....I'll only play as a caster if I can make em chubby.

Public quests from Warhammer
    Being able to play a card game within WoW like in the Witcher 3. Hearthstone would be great for this.
    Craftable armor dye
    A much, much more robust character customization system

Tattoos (equipped in the shirt slot or customizable through the barber shop), more beard and hairstyle choices (side cuts like the female vrykuls have in Legion, for example), and more 3D armor sets (although to be fair, they're making good progress with that already).

15+ Year Old Account
    I would just like voice acting and cinematic style interacting with every quest like swtor.
    Even if they do voice acting so I don't have to read all the damn text in quests...that is the #1 thing that drives me nuts in WoW. Mainly because I sit 10' from my big screen TV that I play on. Can't be bothered with reading all that BS and honestly that is the main thing that dates the game imo. It's like playing Morrowind all over again or any old rpg for that matter.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

7+ Year Old Account
    addicting? or do you mean ADDING

boss mechanics of monster hunter? uhhh..... what? wow has more mechanics by far, and much of the same, move outta this, get otta that, dodge this
    exploration is in legion... if you dont download addons (same with skyrim) there is tons of hidden things to find around the broken isles, quests, toys, easter eggs
    action combat of guild wars 2? the combat is basicly the same as wows but you can walk around well fighting....
    stat customization? dude alot of these are completely different genres and wouldent work
    1v1s are a thing... are you saying you want wow to be a fighting game?
    lets add turn based combat in raid like RPGs! a...and being able to jump on enemies heads to kill them like mario, a...and being able to build a base and army to stomp your opponents like starcraft! oh and lets make it so you can build in the world, and mine and such like the most popular game minecraft!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    I would just like voice acting and cinematic style interacting with every quest like swtor.
    Even if they do voice acting so I don't have to read all the damn text in quests...that is the #1 thing that drives me nuts in WoW. Mainly because I sit 10' from my big screen TV that I play on. Can't be bothered with reading all that BS and honestly that is the main thing that dates the game imo. It's like playing Morrowind all over again or any old rpg for that matter.
    uh...... most of the quests in legion have voice acting... like a good 80-90%...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Fucking this. Not garrisons, Not order halls, A plot of land that you build a house on and decorate with stuff.
    then no one would do it, a waste of money and time that no one will ever see, only a fraction of the playerbase would use it, as not many people like to hang out "at other peoples houses" like how many people had their friends hang out with them at your garrison?
    and if they added stuff you could earn from it, even cosmetic it would become "required" and everyone would hate it again
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Triple Triad for 8 and Tetra Master for 9. FF14 actually has Triple Triad. Was added in the final ARR patch along with the Gold Saucer which has Chocobo Racing, minigames and fun events.
    Would kill to play triple triad in WoW, along with a lot of other things from FFXIV. All of the dynamic poses, facial expressions, things like that. Being able to do everything on one character is super convenient also. I can see why that would never be a feature in WoW though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also housing. LOVE that in FFXIV, and it would be a huge gold sink which blizzard seems to like.
    Cool as a cucumber.

A loot system like World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, spec design like in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm/World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    addicting? or do you mean ADDING

boss mechanics of monster hunter? uhhh..... what? wow has more mechanics by far, and much of the same, move outta this, get otta that, dodge this
    exploration is in legion... if you dont download addons (same with skyrim) there is tons of hidden things to find around the broken isles, quests, toys, easter eggs
    action combat of guild wars 2? the combat is basicly the same as wows but you can walk around well fighting....
    stat customization? dude alot of these are completely different genres and wouldent work
    1v1s are a thing... are you saying you want wow to be a fighting game?
    lets add turn based combat in raid like RPGs! a...and being able to jump on enemies heads to kill them like mario, a...and being able to build a base and army to stomp your opponents like starcraft! oh and lets make it so you can build in the world, and mine and such like the most popular game minecraft!

- - - Updated - - -

uh...... most of the quests in legion have voice acting... like a good 80-90%...

- - - Updated - - -

then no one would do it, a waste of money and time that no one will ever see, only a fraction of the playerbase would use it, as not many people like to hang out "at other peoples houses" like how many people had their friends hang out with them at your garrison?
    and if they added stuff you could earn from it, even cosmetic it would become "required" and everyone would hate it again
    Uh...NO try like 5% of the game is voice acted. I am not talking about legion only.

Sarcastic fanboy much?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Just a little game if you have nothing better to do

I would like:

-Talent trees of Rift
    -Stat customization of League of Legends (atq speed, life steal, crit, armor, magic resist, health)
    -Exploration of Skyrim
    -Action Combat of Guild Wars 2
    -Create my own spells from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    -Combo system of Continent of the Ninth
    -Boss Mechanics of Monster Hunter
    -Full Voice acted quests of Elder Scrolls
    -1v1 Arenas from Blade & Soul
    wtf is wrong with you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    Uh...NO try like 5% of the game is voice acted. I am not talking about legion only.

Sarcastic fanboy much?
    yeah... not very many games 10 years ago, especially games as big as wow where voice acted... wod they did quite abit, and legion even more... and no their not goign to go back and add voice acting to all the old quests...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I wouldnt mind the crafting system of monster hunter in wow. So much potential there imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah... not very many games 10 years ago, especially games as big as wow where voice acted... wod they did quite abit, and legion even more... and no their not goign to go back and add voice acting to all the old quests...
    I know this.
    I am under NO delusion they would voice act old content. I am drawing a distinct difference in the story line and quests that are presented in SWTOR with how they are presented in WoW. Not sure how anyone could assume they are even remotely the same.

This is just something I would like to see. Like 99% of this thread none of it will happen...but wouldn't it be nice? That was what I thought OP was asking, not "what would be cool for Blizz to do that is 100% viable and necessary in WoW?".
    Last edited by Animalhouse; 2016-10-07 at 09:21 PM. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Never going to happen. The game isn't balanced around 1v1, nor will it ever be.
    Who cares? Let it be unbalanced. Maybe it ends up 100% rogues or whatever. Have "same class" as a queueing option if you want.

Or make it auto balance. Every time a class looses a match, that class gets a tiny boost to damage done in 1v1.

I't like to see two-player content. The most fundamental "myultiplayer" mode is you and a friend playing the game together.

Would love to see auto-scaling of all instanced content for small parties. City of Heroes scaled all instances from 1-8 players since before WoW came out. If I have one or two friends online, let me go do a dungeon with them.
    Last edited by PixelFox; 2016-10-07 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a nice idea, sounds good but we all know how that type of thinking goes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hot coffee in wow. heh