Poll: Which "DPS Increase" Lego did you get?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The one i got is called "Salt" It's a legendary gray item that says, "The owner of this item is doomed to never find a legendary item, and has a 99% chance to warforge and titanforge useless items to 835 [Never higher] but will never get anything useful"

So far, it's been working like a charm!!

I keep getting all these 820 and 830 bluegendaries. They're pretty amazing.

Deleted
    What if I got four legendaries? PogChamp

How are the shoulders stacking up?
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

NONE, Haven't seen any

Quote Originally Posted by th0r1369 View Post
    I got the two shittiest legendaries you can get..

The necklace that gives you a bubble and the ring that gives you 10% haste for 15s if you cause the target to "lose control"
    The ring isn't so bad, procs quite often in EN, but the necklace is shit for Unholy.
    Exact same damn boat as you.
    I'm the laughing stock of my guild.
    The only one to get legendaries, and they're both multi-class garbage.

What legendary?.. -_-

Hey, where's Aggramar's Stride on that list. Clearly best legendary ever. Right?

I got the cloak - Acherus drapes. Hot Garbage - but not quite as garbage as some of the others (i.e. ring, neck, boots)...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I never saw Thok's Tail Tip, despite 28 kills.

I never saw the trinket off of Iron Maidens, despite 21 kills and coins.

I never saw Fiendsbreath warmace off of Xhul Horac despite 27 kills and coins.

I fully expect to never see a legendary this expansion.
    I can relate to this. Never got or rolled mythic vial for the entire wod exac only to get it from a mythic brf cache a few weeks into legion when it didn't even matter anymore. I still decided to keep it in my bank just because i wanted that trinket so badly for so long, there was no way I was vendoring it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giske View Post
    Hey, where's Aggramar's Stride on that list. Clearly best legendary ever. Right?
    I'd say that the 15% haste and 70% movement speed proc from the ring is better than the cape due to it being able to proc on bosses. It's not great but not the worse thing in the world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exces View Post
    I got the shield neck: Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus which was so thoroughly disappointing I decided to reroll Enhance Shaman...
    I too, got the neck, it's not all bad though it has helped my survivability as a melee a bit and has nice stats on it. Could always be worse one of my buddies got a legendary follower item, wasn't even that great I think it was a 15% increased chance on missions with minions. Even worse many friends have yet to even get a legendary, so I wont be complaining to them about how terrible my new 895 ilvl neck with nice stats and proc is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giske View Post
    Yes. I agree with this. This is buff to DK Slow Moving Juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Yes. I agree with this. This is buff to DK Slow Moving Noodlenaut.
    FTFY 10char

Hey guys I got the legendary shoulders and was just curious what talent setup people were running. It felt like SI synergied better to always have it up to boost pet CDs. I've been swapping back and forth between necrosis and SI and just wondering what people's opinion on it was.

Deleted
    i haven't got any yet and i'm only playing DK. Where did you all get it from?

Got mine from a cache. Anyone able to chime in on my above post about talent setup with shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by nomnom View Post
    Got mine from a cache. Anyone able to chime in on my above post about talent setup with shoulders?
    I'd still run the standard soul reaper build. Running dark arbiter still isn't worth it even with the shoulders i believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranoch View Post
    I got Uvanimor as well. Haven't had the time to test it properly, but on paper the additional Runes seem very nice. I have still got 7k haste (and far less crit...) so my gear is almost capping me out on resources now during bloodlust and cooldown intense phases.

Overall I'm very happy, the stats are not amazing but its a legendary. We are not allowed to complain.
    I feel horrible for saying this. But I got a second one within 30h of the first one. Acherus Drapes so its not a major dps increase aside from the ilvl (which is on par with Nighthold Titanforged i'd imagine).

Mythic 7+ weekly cache and heroic Dragons of Nightmare. Luck balance is official in the negative.

Deleted
    I have bracers, two pairs of Aggramar's Stride and then the cloak. Two of those dropped from Mythic dungeon bosses and two were from emissary caches.

The pvp ring, and the only reason im not 100% salt is because the stats are bis