Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post

Also no Trump stuff please.
    why not- you dont see any influence of politics on life of people ? it has enourmous impact on people bahaviour - those boys were probably building a wall against special need people by seting boy on fire

10+ Year Old Account
    this happens when you dont use good leather belt to teach bad behaving children how to behave properly . gg with 2016 and PC culture.
    If you have to resort to that, then you're still a bad parent.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    2nd degree burns, while nasty to be sure, were the actual "hrmmm" moment for me. Had this been 100% maliciously done, I would expect even more severe injuries.

On the other hand, these are young kids, so skillful malice is a bit of a stretch.

On the other hand, moronic kids slinging gasoline all over the place can spread fire easily, to include on each other, and our hyperactive partially deaf victim simply could have been unlucky.

On the other hand, our victim may have been doing something he knows was definitely wrong and is now seeking a scapegoat since he's so badly injured and has a mourning/angry family.

On the other hand, the "friends" could be genuinely nasty children who really did want to burn alive the victim.

On the other hand...
    Not sure why you had to quote me? I mean, I did end that with "Let's see what the investigations turn up, and hopefully the victim survives and can tell his story after recovering."
    My personal leanings are one thing, the facts might be another.

Was there a point in quoting me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why not- you dont see any influence of politics on life of people ? it has enourmous impact on people bahaviour - those boys were probably building a wall against special need people by seting boy on fire
    Because this is the second mod warning to cut it out. Trump has nothing to do with this

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    /chuckle

No, absolutely not. It isn't any sort of last resort to spank a child anymore than it is to absolutely deny them treats, privileges, fun outings, seeing friends, etc etc. Now that being said, punishment of any kind isn't ever going to be a unique deterrent to disobedient behavior, so the kids in question may very well have been getting spanked or punished in other ways for misbehaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    Not sure why you had to quote me? I mean, I did end that with "Let's see what the investigations turn up, and hopefully the victim survives and can tell his story after recovering."
    My personal leanings are one thing, the facts might be another.

Was there a point in quoting me?
    Because it was related...?

/backs-away-slowly

Chill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry friend, around here when you get quoted it usually means the next post is in direct response to the quoted.
    Just wondering if there was something I was missing.
    Carry on.
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Go ahead and baby your kids with timeouts and long talks about what they did wrong. We will be reading about them in a few years when they shoot up a school or torture animals.

Kids today are out of control because parents let them get away with everything. Kids didn't do this kind of crap when I was that age because our parents whooped our asses for misbehaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    C'mon... don't evoke res ipsa loquitur when you're not even utilizing it correctly
    If I wasn't using it correctly, I wouldn't of passed the California Baby Bar this year. Yet since I did, I suspect I used it appropriately. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Go ahead and baby your kids with timeouts and long talks about what they did wrong. We will be reading about them in a few years when they shoot up a school or torture animals.

Kids today are out of control because parents let them get away with everything. Kids didn't do this kind of crap when I was that age because our parents whooped our asses for misbehaving.
    You can believe what you wish but that won't happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A child that does that at such a young age is probably a psychopath. They probably should be sent to a mental institution and I doubt you could ever release them from there.
    I'm a bad person if i want to douse those kids with napalm (the ones responsible for this) and ignite them?
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-10-07 at 01:13 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

i grew up in texas, this is not unsurprising to me at all. other kids enjoyed throwing rocks at me for being a "jap", a special needs kid probably has it 10x worse.

You should be really fucked up to deliberately light a person on fire.
    Like really fucked up.

Even to just watch someone else do it and do nothing about it.

I do suppose it might have been an accident.

When I was young we used to do a lot of stupid stuff, make homemade explosives, termite, lighting different stuff on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    If I wasn't using it correctly, I wouldn't of passed the California Baby Bar this year. Yet since I did, I suspect I used it appropriately. =)
    /snicker

You clearly failed the criminal law section then thinking a single testimony via third party creates a simple "facts speak for themselves" line of logic from burn injuries to malicious intent...

But okay, you do you believing passing that reveals anything about your misuse of an otherwise frowned upon bit of Latin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i grew up in texas, this is not unsurprising to me at all. other kids enjoyed throwing rocks at me for being a "jap", a special needs kid probably has it 10x worse.
    Are you 40+ years old?

I'm all for permanently locking up psychos, kid or not I couldn't give two shits about them at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I'm all for permanently locking up psychos, kid or not I couldn't give two shits about them at that point.
    Still children, children shouldn't get life sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Still children, children shouldn't get life sentences.
    This. Trumping up the actions of 11yr olds to that of adults isn't a trivial task, even if this was entirely proven to be deliberate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    This is not a "Texas thing." Not that long ago in the UK, three young girls poured boiling water on a "friend" for being Muslim.

This is a "children can be cruel thing" that happens to varying degrees in nearly every town in the world. Kids are stupid and don't always understand the consequences of their actions. A small percentage of them are sociopathic, abused, or otherwise mentally disturbed, and with any luck they get separated from the general population before they do any serious damage.

Are you 40+ years old?
    no i am in my 20's, it is just a very backwards place.

In Texas people with special needs are things. /s
    No they aren't, don't be dumb. They filed this as arson, so they can charge the other boys right now. Once they determine intent, which is required for aggravated assault, then expect the charges to be upgraded.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Well Texas is known for their fried potatoes.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k