Poll: Tea or Coffee?

Thread: Coffee vs. Tea

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I like both, but my only issue with coffee is that it goes right through my bowels. I know in about 45 minutes or an hour I'm gonna need to drop the kids off at the pool.

Deleted
    Tea tastes like bathwater, coffee is master liquid.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Toffee (Coffee made with Tea instead of water). Did it by accident once while tired and never looked back.

Never really liked Coffee which may have something to do with my age. But I love some tea, I've tried a bunch of different hot teas which are all decent. But I still really like my southern iced tea, just can't beat it.

I like both. Tea wise I like earl grey and also this black tea from the hunan province in China. A guy at work has an asian wife and her friend grows the tea in her garden. It's pretty good. Coffee wise i prefer medium roasts.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Bullet proof coffee all the way.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    American and prefer coffee. It tastes better and actually has an effect. Tea, even black tea doesn't keep me alert and energetic.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I drink a lot of both, cold and hot.

Chai teas, sweet tea, unsweet tea, Ear grey.

Coffee, cold press, nitro, hot, etc.

Can't say I'd like to live without either.
    QFT!

Also does Coffee Stout Beer count as coffee?
    Last edited by Rage128; 2016-10-06 at 02:10 PM.

I love tea, and I drink a ton of it. I also occasionally drink coffee, I used to drink it a lot but had to cut down after my dentist started complaining. I love everything coffee flavored tho. I think most Finns would label me a heretic for voting tea, we are, after all, the nation that drinks the most coffee per capita. My father is a great example, 10-25 cups a day is his usual, black of course. In Finland we also drink more light roast than dark roast coffee, which has more caffeine and a bitterer taste. No wonder we can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't get how coffee can improve cardiovascular health when it raises your heart rate. Doesn't make much sense to me.
    I mean, exercise raises your heart rate too.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    I mean, exercise raises your heart rate too.
    that's not the same fam. Not good to have a high heart rate when you are hunched over your desk typing emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    that's not the same fam. Not good to have a high heart rate when you are hunched over your desk typing emails.
    Fairly sure the question is more complex than "higher heart rate at rest = bad".
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Toffee (Coffee made with Tea instead of water). Did it by accident once while tired and never looked back.
    I must try this sometime. That actually sounds all kinds of delicious.

Deleted
    I am Finnish, so I drink coffee . And lots of it, though in the evenings and nights I drink tea.

I've found tea drinkers to generally be more insufferable and snooty than coffee drinkers.

Coffee drinkers got shit to do.

Literally.

Kava Tea all the way!

But I love coffee as well.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.