Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    According to BLM people like him are not really black, or they are uncle toms, sell outs etc etc. I have even seen them tell other Blacks that they are not black enough.
    Yep.

"Jus' a Uncle Tom coonin' for the white man"

Actual quote from a black person, to a black person that didn't agree with their race politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Yep.

"Jus' a Uncle Tom coonin' for the white man"

Actual quote from a black person, to a black person that didn't agree with their race politics.
    And as a black person they speak for black people as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well to be fair he must have seen like.. at least 2 facebook comments so basically it's all of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    White culture is all about the science and education doe!!! Excuse me, Dancing With The Stars is on.
    It's not. It used to be moreso, but not any more. Still, 'white' ethnocultural ties are much weaker than those for African Americans so the generalization is moot.

84% of white people are murdered by other white people, WHY AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS. Don't white lives matter, too? White, please start policing your communities and fix your gahdamn culture can we can stop all this white on white crime.
    What people are trying to point out when they make this kind of argument for African Americans is that black-on-black crime is proportionally excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    What people are trying to point out when they make this kind of argument for African Americans is that black-on-black crime is proportionally excessive.
    Its like ~10% higher. Is that the break point for you? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not. It used to be moreso, but not any more. Still, 'white' ethnocultural ties are much weaker than those for African Americans so the generalization is moot.

"The rules only apply to black people"

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Point to where I said that, please?

Oh right, I didn't.

Fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The rules only apply to black people"
    What? No, that's not what I was saying at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Its like ~10% higher. Is that the break point for you? Really?
    According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people. The “white-on-white” murder rate that same year — homicides in which a white person was killed by another white person — was 82 percent of all murders of white people.
    Ethnic breakdown of the US:
    White alone 72.4%
    Black or African American 12.6%
    Do I need to explain to you how numbers work?

10+ Year Old Account

Oh right, I didn't.

Fuck off.
    You didn't say it but you sure did imply it.

- - - Updated - - -

What? No, that's not what I was saying at all.

- - - Updated - - -

"White culture doesn't exist so we can ignore applying the rules to white people"

Which makes absolutely no sense unless you're saying that white people are uncultured?

The rates are strickly the number of deaths that occurred. So if 1 purple person was killed last year and was by another purple person then it would mean that 100% of purple murdered were murdered by another purple person. The whole "disproportionate crime" argument doesn't exist in this case. Its not measuring which race commits the most murders...

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Not supporting BLM but this is a very stupid agreement, if you are against killing people why don't you stop all murders first. If you are against ISIS why don't you stop domestic terrorist first, my biggest problem with BLM is that it takes a very serious problem which is police accountability and belittles it to one liners.
    A thread a few weeks ago showed that under 200 people last year died due to unwarranted police aggression. Doesn't strike me as hugely important. If you really wanted to fix police accountability than legalizing victimless crimes is a much better route but neither liberals nor conservatives take that prospect seriously.

Deleted
    You didn't say it but you sure did imply it
    Nope. It's like none of you retards can read. Nothing I wrote even talks about black people as a whole. It's just a one-line anecdote about how some people claiming to be fighting for black people (ie, in BLM) try to erase the identity and voice of black people that don't agree with them by slinging racial slurs at them.

Now, go and join Wells in the corner and help him with whipping himself for being white. God forbid you acknowledge that #notall blacks are good people doing good work.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-07 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    According to BLM people like him are not really black, or they are uncle toms, sell outs etc etc. I have even seen them tell other Blacks that they are not black enough.
    Because real blacks slang dat rock and pimp hoes and be living large on their rapper money!!! These sell outs just wanna kill what makes black people black!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    A thread a few weeks ago showed that under 200 people last year died due to unwarranted police aggression. Doesn't strike me as hugely important. If you really wanted to fix police accountability than legalizing victimless crimes is a much better route but neither liberals nor conservatives take that prospect seriously.
    200 innocent people died at the hands of those sworn to protect the peace...but its not hugely important. Thats an innocent person killed every other day by LAW ENFORCEMENT. Not a problem though.

Fuck man, if we can't trust the police then who can we trust?

10+ Year Old Account
    "White culture doesn't exist so we can ignore applying the rules to white people"

Which makes absolutely no sense unless you're saying that white people are uncultured?
    First, I didn't say it didn't exist. I said ethnic ties to culture among caucasians are much weaker.

Second, even if I did say it didn't exist, that would not necessitate that white people do not have a culture; it would simply suggest that white people don't generally share a culture.

Third, what rules am I ignoring again?

The rates are strickly the number of deaths that occurred. So if 1 purple person was killed last year and was by another purple person then it would mean that 100% of purple murdered were murdered by another purple person. The whole "disproportionate crime" argument doesn't exist in this case. Its not measuring which race commits the most murders...
    I guess I do need to explain how numbers work.

My argument does not rely on absolute numbers of murders. We can look at those numbers too, but if anything they would favor my position. My argument in this small bit is that black people kill other black people at a rate not only in excess of other ethnic groups (as Wells was happy to point out - by about 10%) but in massive excess when taking into account the proportion of the total US population that belongs to each ethnic group. As in, while African Americans make up only 12.6% of the population, they are responsible for 90% of the murders of African Americans. On the other hand, while Caucasians make up 72.4% of the population, they are responsible for 82% of the murders of Caucasians. There is an ethnically polarized effect here.

- - - Updated - - -

200 innocent people died at the hands of those sworn to protect the peace...but its not hugely important. Thats an innocent person killed every other day by LAW ENFORCEMENT. Not a problem though.

Fuck man.
    It is important. Every innocent killed by law enforcement is a tragedy that should never have happened. But in comparison to other avoidable losses of life, this one is near the bottom of the list. Again, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix it - we absolutely should; but let's keep some perspective here.

Oh right, I didn't.

Fuck off.
    SOmeone made a claim about black people as a whole. You cited "an actual black person" as evidence. We can all ready.

Fuck man, if we can't trust the police then who can we trust?
    I'm just saying, that number is statistically insignificant. Far more obscure things kill just as many or more people every year. Coconuts for instance.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_by_coconut

I'm not saying I agree with police brutality but if you really wanted to fix it, legalizing victimless crimes would be the way to go. If you ever watch Cops, most of the people they approach and get aggressive with are drug suspects who may or not be carrying a gun.

So imo as far as solutions go,

Liberty > Racial protesting

Kind of a rude tone to take right after you presented data for my own argument. You're going on about "black on black crime". White on white crime is only slightly less prevalent. Why should I really believe that the 8% difference in rate is what matters to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Race threads aren't allowed here, and that is what this is. When I have a moment outside of raid I will clean this up.