Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Been doing a lot of testing in raids and on dummies/mythics and I'm personally able to maintain much more DPS as Exsang/Hemo than EP/MP. My gear is as follows:

853 ilvl
    41% Crit
    7% Haste
    98% Mastery
    4% Vers

I feel like I need more vers gear, but it just hasn't dropped.
    850 ilvl
    35% Crit
    7% Haste
    122% Mastery
    6% Vers

im doing very well with EP/AP.

I think that mastery focus build doing better with AP insted exa imho

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Stay sub. Shouldn't be to long before we get to 870
    so it is not worth to go assa now for progress?
    atm i am ilvl 859 with sub weapon
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    so it is not worth to go assa now for progress?
    atm i am ilvl 859 with sub weapon
    I'm doing extremely well in my heroic progression guild as mut right now. If you are not in a mythic guild, sub is not worth it until next raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    I'm doing extremely well in my heroic progression guild as mut right now. If you are not in a mythic guild, sub is not worth it until next raid.
    This is true. However spending a lot of points outside sub right now means you will lack them later. If you are not in a mythic guild it doesn't matter what spec you play right now. They can all pass the dps checks of normal and hc

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This is true. However spending a lot of points outside sub right now means you will lack them later. If you are not in a mythic guild it doesn't matter what spec you play right now. They can all pass the dps checks of normal and hc
    With the exponential scaling of AP you really don't need to worry about "pre-switching" you're AP. If you are in the situation we are talking about, where you are maximizing your Mut dps for now, and planning to switch to sub for Nighthold, then you should still be putting AP into your mut weapon until at least the 26point build, since you will have 2 more months of AP by the time you actually need to make the switch to sub. TBH, relics are probably the harder component to spec switching than AP actually is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    With the exponential scaling of AP you really don't need to worry about "pre-switching" you're AP. If you are in the situation we are talking about, where you are maximizing your Mut dps for now, and planning to switch to sub for Nighthold, then you should still be putting AP into your mut weapon until at least the 26point build, since you will have 2 more months of AP by the time you actually need to make the switch to sub. TBH, relics are probably the harder component to spec switching than AP actually is.
    I dunno. I've been pouring everything I have into sub for over a week and I'm still behind my outlaw wep by 3 traits. That's like two weeks of catch-up

AK though will continue to ramp up... so switching will be less painful.. though obviously not as "maxed" as it could of been.

So I opened a thread and have had a few views so far but no replies, currently kara is open for testing on the PTR and there is a new trinket that drops off of Moroes that has flat agi then an on use Bleed application. Use- Garrote your target from behind, causing them to bleed for 4,489 physical damage every 3 sec until they die. As of right now I have not been able to get my hands on it on the PTR. So my question is will it sync up with our other bleeds as Sin. Aka benefit from Exang? If anyone has gotten a hold of it I would love to hear how this trinket interacts with our bleed build. So since this question is Sin specific I figured I would ask in this thread if anyone on the has PTR gotten the trinket and had a chance to test this interaction??

Quote Originally Posted by Canisis View Post
    So I opened a thread and have had a few views so far but no replies, currently kara is open for testing on the PTR and there is a new trinket that drops off of Moroes that has flat agi then an on use Bleed application. Use- Garrote your target from behind, causing them to bleed for 4,489 physical damage every 3 sec until they die. As of right now I have not been able to get my hands on it on the PTR. So my question is will it sync up with our other bleeds as Sin. Aka benefit from Exang? If anyone has gotten a hold of it I would love to hear how this trinket interacts with our bleed build. So since this question is Sin specific I figured I would ask in this thread if anyone on the has PTR gotten the trinket and had a chance to test this interaction??
    Doubt it would benefit from Exang because then you could increasingly reduce the tick timer by using multiple Exangs on a single mob. I'd rather hope that it stacks with our Tier set and adds another 8% increase to Envenom damage

Yeah that would be fantastic, I feel like if it has an interaction with either tier or Exsang it will end up being a BIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Canisis View Post
    I obviously have no evidence for this, but for balance reasons, I doubt Blizzard will design to be affected by hemo, venomous wounds, and exsanguinate. That trinket would be BiS forever, or it would have to be nerfed into oblivion that no other classes could use it.

Deleted
    Okay so basically ive been stalking this guy - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mary&source=25

His logs are absolutely insane. i've tested alot of stuff and i can easily keep 320k with a exsang build on ursoc/nyth with 857 ilvl but if i switch to agonizing im down at around 270k, this guy tho with only 10 ilvl more does 400k+ with an agonizing build. Could one of you guys investigate his logs to see whats up? (i've checked the cast tables to see if he does anything special but it seems like i play pretty much exactly like him)

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Okay so basically ive been stalking this guy - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mary&source=25

His logs are absolutely insane. i've tested alot of stuff and i can easily keep 320k with a exsang build on ursoc/nyth with 857 ilvl but if i switch to agonizing im down at around 270k, this guy tho with only 10 ilvl more does 400k+ with an agonizing build. Could one of you guys investigate his logs to see whats up? (i've checked the cast tables to see if he does anything special but it seems like i play pretty much exactly like him)
    ilvl means nothing. Are you OPTIMIZED to play AP?

Okay so basically ive been stalking this guy -

Why don't you ask him yourself, he's active on these forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tvp6987 View Post
    Why don't you ask him yourself, he's active on these forums.
    I have more mastery than him so i dont see why i wouldnt be. he seems to stack crit

High crit to ensure the best uptime possible on EP, mastery to enhance everything else with AP

Oddly enough, he uses 3 Vendetta CD reduction relics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    High crit to ensure the best uptime possible on EP, mastery to enhance everything else with AP

Oddly enough, he uses 3 Vendetta CD reduction relics
    I don't have issues keeping EP up tbh, as mentioned above - i have more mastery than him yet agonizing seem to be far behind

I suppose it's good to have 3 vendetta cd reduc relics but does it really double your dps?

It's not that Agonizing is bad, his ~80% uptime on EP must be well friggin' perfectly optimized to reach such a high damage as that

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so it seems he delays Kingsbane to be in line with Vendetta ( which makes sense after he uses so many relics to reduce its CD, you can check it by seeing his buff section, "From the Shadows" and Kingsbane are aligned ), and don't forget Ursoc Mythic is kinda of a "cleave" fight ( his copies from heroic, after some time, move to kill you and can be killed ), so he can Rupture them and proceed like normal business while having the bonus regen, also he doesn't have a single Poisoned Knife thrown out, so I can assume he Envenom's before switching so he can safely lay atleast 1 stack of AP on the add

Also, if you check this graphs ( this one https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...false%24193641 and this one https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...641&target=101 ), due to his high crit rate, his usual business is most likely 1 mut>envenom to keep the EP uptime up while the Rupture just ticks out on both the Ursoc and the copies

Highly beneficial fight to assassination, due to its DoT cleave nature
    Last edited by skindown; 2016-10-07 at 10:37 PM.

I don't have issues keeping EP up tbh, as mentioned above - i have more mastery than him yet agonizing seem to be far behind

I suppose it's good to have 3 vendetta cd reduc relics but does it really double your dps?
    He's just smart with maximizing multipliers on those fights.

With his high crit he has an insanely high uptime on EP (you say you don't have issues, but I doubt you have the 77% uptime he has on that fight), with his relics he has very good synergy in his cooldown durations. Vendetta + Vanish + Kingsbane every 2 minutes and Vendetta + Kingsbane every minute.

The high uptime on EP and Envenom is done due to the high crit, which allows him to envenom on 4+ CP; which he reaches with one mutilate most of the time in that fight (so RNG is a bit of a factor too).

And it's all about stacking the multipliers there. The 15% from EP by itself isn't humongous, but when it's stacked upon everything else it really counts.

Here's a video he posted from just the other day by the way so you can really see what he does. Not sure if you've seen it or not.

https://www.twitch.tv/pinchz/v/93289672