Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

legendary lolz [url]http://imgur.com/ibyF4GG[/url]

so i came acros this

copie link cant post links crappy forum lol

3 in one day !

where the **** are my legendarys

This is why legendaries shouldn't have been implemented: We're gonna have shitstorm of "omg i wunt lagendery!11" threads for years now.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Nothing wrong with that at all, random is random yo, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    This is why legendaries shouldn't have been implemented: We're gonna have shitstorm of "omg i wunt lagendery!11" threads for years now.
    Yep seems we have just hit the tip of that iceberg. Guess it takes the place of get rid of lfr or vanilla servers

Deleted
    Ive grinded so much for legendary's, so this makes me a little salty lol.

But RNG is RNG.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    So someone was lucky, therefore, you're mad? This is like being angry for someone else winning the lottery.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Ive grinded so much for legendary's, so this makes me a little salty lol.

But RNG is RNG.
    It makes me salty to, I guess the moral of the story is to not grind it and just be happy whenever you see something orange you can wear!

Deleted
    I can't believe that people would call this RNG xD something is definetly not fixed yet..... bug is still in place

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    It makes me salty to, I guess the moral of the story is to not grind it and just be happy whenever you see something orange you can wear!
    Definitely salty at times.

I did a Mythic +4 run with two chests and got my first legendary from it. This is after many mythics, heroic, and normal dungeon runs and completing all of my Emissary quests.

Had a friend, who is switching between what he actually wants to play, level his DK to 110 and within 7 hours of being 110 got two legendary items. Each item was obtained within 1.5 hours.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

We had a guildie in M+ get two of the same legendary in one cache. I'm so numb to not having one yet that it just makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2016-10-07 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    Nothing wrong with that at all, random is random yo, move along.
    I did yo...

Right out of the game. They can have this junk. I have finally comes to terms with the fact that WoW is dead... and has been for a few years. I don't know what this game is, but it isn't WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    We had a guildie in M+ get two of the same legendary in one cache. I'm so numb to not having one yet that it just makes me laugh.
    They fixed that before Mythic+ even came out.

But then again, they also fixed the Legendary drop rate, so I guess that's how well this fix worked. I mean, I'm seeing this kinda thing nearly daily (e.g. yesterday http://i.imgur.com/Fj8JkTA.png) - I highly doubt so many people are "winning the lottery" 2-3 times in a row this often.

This obviously isn't just RNG. Note that I'm not salty about not having a legendary, I got one (albiet on an alt..). Random is random... This kinda thing is a bug, still.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They fixed that before Mythic+ even came out..
    Well they did a pretty shitty job of it then http://imgur.com/a/OnrHr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    I can't believe that people would call this RNG xD something is definetly not fixed yet..... bug is still in place
    I can't believe how little knowledge people have of basic statistics... something might be wrong, but there is 0 proof of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Well they did a pretty shitty job of it then http://imgur.com/a/OnrHr
    Yeah, that's what my point was. These "fixes" that they said they have been doing haven't actually fixed the problem. Same goes for multiple legendaries. Elvine got his 3rd the evening (iirc) of the Hotfixes, even put a video up of it. I've seen multiple posts/pictures linked here that showed people getting their 2nd/3rd since the hotfix too. It's why I'm refusing to play my Monk alt [got it from the first normal dungeon I ever did at 110, funnily enough the same boss that our DH tank got his from the same day, and same item...], knowing that I will end up getting a second legendary on that before my main even sees one.

Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    I can't believe how little knowledge people have of basic statistics... something might be wrong, but there is 0 proof of it...
    I can't believe how little knowledge people have about RNG. Everything that uses a simple seed can never be called completly random. And thats why the system is flawed because those seeds tend to favor some people over others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The fix was about getting a legendary you already have, that wouldn't stop the same one dropping twice from the same boss/chest.
    We have 10+ million players, with numbers like this you will always encounter incidents like that.
    Thats not what the fix was. Educate yourself befor spreading false information.

Deleted
    Even if it is RNG, I still can't fathom why they chose to implement it this way. All it does is make people who don't get Legendaries salty and those who do get it feel like they just randomly got it without really doing anything different from those that don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    The proof we got was that blizzard admitted the system was bugged. They claimed they fixed it.
    More and more people are saying that people with 1 legendary are still getting there 2nd and 3rd at an increased rate.
    That is enoegh proof for me that the system is not working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post

That's not what the fix was. Educate yourself before spreading false information.
    Actually, that WAS the fix. It was in the patch notes. The problem is you guys are both talking about two different fixes/issues. Perhaps it is YOU who should educate yourself.

P.S.

I fixed your typos for the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Yeah, that's what my point was. These "fixes" that they said they have been doing haven't actually fixed the problem. Same goes for multiple legendaries. Elvine got his 3rd the evening (iirc) of the Hotfixes, even put a video up of it. I've seen multiple posts/pictures linked here that showed people getting their 2nd/3rd since the hotfix too. It's why I'm refusing to play my Monk alt [got it from the first normal dungeon I ever did at 110, funnily enough the same boss that our DH tank got his from the same day, and same item...], knowing that I will end up getting a second legendary on that before my main even sees one.
    Yeah I realized that after I posted and was like "eh fuck it."