Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Is this news, or what? At least 30-40% of the active playerbase, or close enough, have had at least one drop by now, if my large social guild (200 active, maybe?) is any indication.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more impressed that, even after being corrupted, Ursoc is offering National Health Care, and we still don't have it in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch4ppy View Post
    Sorry guys, i forgot if DBM isn't telling you everything u just shut down.
    NHC = Non HC = Non Heroic = Normal

I normally don't care for normal content so i call it NHC to disrespect ppl
    Oh so you are a jerk? Ok check

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    well you showed them
    He got those dirty casuals real good Nevermind those dirty casuals A) don't care B) don't much come to or even know about this site. Yet he got them good

r/dota2 is leaking... grats on your leg, you need 2 to compete in nighthold (:

But lets be honest, i was and still am one of the best players even before getting the legendary.
    Self-proclaimed, so you know it's true.

Deleted
    Lfm en ndpsntank nhcnmnlfr

nonherioc? its pretty standard to use nhc on german realms. "normal" doesnt exist, and heroic is what raids and dungeons standard difficulty has been in classic.

So if u add a lower difficulty than what was perceived as "normal" in classic wow, people dont call it normal. they call it "below standard", so thats where nhc , as heroic = standard difficulty , and nhc as below standard difficulty comes from.

Guys that dont know this only show that they are relative noobs to the game.

Its not called nhc to disrespect anyone. its called so due to the history of raid /dungeon difficulty settings in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Normal is called non-heroic (NHC) on German realms, which is extremely retarded because Mythic and LFR is non-heroic too.
    I remember seeing the cataclysm trailer in italian. My body cringed. Why can't everyone in Europe atleast start to learn english? Sure i understand asian countries as the language barrier is harder to be overcome, but seriously now, a lot of epicness is just severed when playing in another language. It's not like you're losing your identity or some shit, and maybe sometimes it's better for the sake of humanity. I joined a french discord once and every 5 words they said either "putain" or "pede".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    I remember seeing the cataclysm trailer in italian. My body cringed. Why can't everyone in Europe atleast start to learn english? Sure i understand asian countries as the language barrier is harder to be overcome, but seriously now, a lot of epicness is just severed when playing in another language. It's not like you're losing your identity or some shit, and maybe sometimes it's better for the sake of humanity. I joined a french discord once and every 5 words they said either "putain" or "pede".
    I am German and play the English version. You should learn some german bro, es ist ein großer Spaß!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    Guys that dont know this only show that they are relative noobs to the game.
    Guys that use stupid acronyms only show that they are relative noobs to the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I'm more impressed that, even after being corrupted, Ursoc is offering National Health Care, and we still don't have it in the US.
    Thanks Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Guys that use stupid acronyms only show that they are relative noobs to the game
    Yeah + they're probably the type of people to say "l o l kappa" in real life...

What a dumb thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    this acronym has been in use since tbc with the introduction of heroic , when blizz named the standard difficulty to heroic in dungeons, and with wotlk when they did it for raids too.

It's not that they can't speak English (well, some of them can't), it's just that some people prefer it in their native tongue.
    I'm from Sweden and I cringe a bit every time I see someone asking for a Swedish translation of ANY game, we pretty much start English in school from the age of 7, some start in pre-school but some people still want localized versions.

Holy Paladin.
    Aggramar's Stride (so only stats for me as i dont stack any haste)
    Logs: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/u...9/s3_proxy.png

No screenshot cause everytime i open them in windows-editor to cover name and stuff i only get some random numbers and code.

Thanks matey
    Thank you so much for posting that link to the image hahahaha
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Languages need to be preserved... And why English? horrible language actually

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    What a dumb thread.
    Lol, thank you guys who called out this ego stroking douchebag :-) This community is just such good entertainment.

NHC = Non HC = Non Heroic = Normal
    What about LFR and mythic? do they also fall under the umbrella of this terminology?