10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to use the Artifact Weapon in my transmog, and i really like how it ended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaydrin View Post
    Hey Hunters,

I dunno if this will be any use to any of you, but my old vanilla Warlock who completed the Dreadsteed quest still has all the legacy reagents to spawn the mount event in DM west. The Dreadlord boss at the end of it can drop a unique skinned gun called the 'Xorothian Firestick'. It's the only way to get ahold of this weapon graphic. If anyone would like a crack or two at the weapon, let me know on Sighpolice - Outland (EU)!
    Hey man, can you please help me getting the rifle? I'm on Nemesis-EU

Deleted
    This thread inspired me to try out something new. Introducting ugly predator.

Pretty much all full sets (except for Survival's belt), not sure about Survival's cloak (Brakenspore's cloak would be best but don't have it atm).

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Pretty much all full sets (except for Survival's belt), not sure about Survival's cloak (Brakenspore's cloak would be best but don't have it atm).

These are all really cool. What do you use for the second one?

Quote Originally Posted by Factoral View Post
    These are all really cool. What do you use for the second one?
    It's the Horde PvP Hunt gear for Legion season 1 (Alliance is blue I think), Tabard is Shado-Pan, Shirt is Ooze-Soaked shirt (Brawler's guild), Cloak is Drape of the refreshing winds (Trial of Crusader on the Beasts but I think this color is only for Horde, I'm not sure), Weapon is PvP MM artifact Skin.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's the Horde PvP Hunt gear for Legion season 1 (Alliance is blue I think), Tabard is Shado-Pan, Shirt is Ooze-Soaked shirt (Brawler's guild), Cloak is Drape of the refreshing winds (Trial of Crusader on the Beasts but I think this color is only for Horde, I'm not sure), Weapon is PvP MM artifact Skin.
    Welp, I know what Ill be getting on my hunter thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0ng View Post
    This thread inspired me to try out something new. Introducting ugly predator.
    [IMG]http://s11.postimg.org/b3fvvco6r/boggirl.png[/IG]
    Look to be on your way to having a cool 'Rangari' set there.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5LRqXAN.jpg[/IG]
    Really nice variety of sets for each artefact. Good idea. They all look great!

Got my Huntmaster title and Sister's Bond skin for Thas'dorah last night. In celebration and to match the new bow skin, I made a transmog that is losely inspired by Alleria Windrunner's appearance in her Hearthstone trailer. Lots of deep greens and purples. I didn't want lavish pauldrons like hers though.

I call it the Allerian Huntmaster:

http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=37923/allerian-huntmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I wanted to use the Artifact Weapon in my transmog, and i really like how it ended.

Item list? (Including totem, please) That's pretty neat.

----------------------------------
    Aorus Xtreme
    5950x
    k|ngp|n 3090
    128g Ballistix
    33 fans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    Item list? (Including totem, please) That's pretty neat.
    http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=2664/eagle-warrior

Not using the cape, and the link to the totem is in the top description

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I didn't know battlefield archers went into battle without any protection on their bellies.
    Normally they wore armor yes... Welcome to fantasy!

But they also didnt use bows the same way we do in wow. Like held extra arrows in hand to fire fast. Didn't draw arrows from a quiver on every shot

I'm about ready to give up completely on finding a set to go with the BM hidden appearance. The colors they use on the weapon just don't seem to have any match with armor, it's driving me nuts. I've got three of the four colors and I have yet to manage a good look : /.

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...vU808Ch58ap87M

This is what i'm going for, just not crazy about the bow

Deleted
    Thought I'd share my most recent transmog, as I'm quite pleased with it. I was going for a sort of everyday look, nothing too fancy. It works pretty well with hidden shoulders/headpiece too! It's based off of a transmog that I found on Reddit a while ago, but I can't remember where, so I can't give credit

Items:
    Head: Alaina's Bonnet
    Shoulders: Knight's Pauldrons
    Back: Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted
    Chest: Netherstorm Chestpiece
    Shirt: White Swashbuckler's Shirt
    Hands: Trailseeker Gauntlets
    Waist: Warmongering Combatant's Waistguard of Prowess
    Legs: Talhide Lined-Leggings
    Feet: Champion's Greaves
    Weapon: Cryocannon

Imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/LvUNr

First off.. attempt at a transmog for the BM hidden artifact.. blah.

Skimpy..

Purple Demony

Idk what to call this but it's one of my favorites..

Purple with the legion dungeon set, also one of my favorites, mainly been using this one.

Shamanish Cataclysm Look

Firelands because red is my favorite <3

Set that I came up with for the marksman hidden artifact, really like this one as well.

And lastly another of my favorites, Brown set to match the bow.

I have a lot more but this will do for now lol, way too many to keep posting all of them.

If anyone is interested in what pieces are what just let me know and I'll get a list for you
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

Has anyone made any nice Titan's Reach transmogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    Has anyone made any nice Titan's Reach transmogs?
    Still trying. I've unlocked 3 of the 4 colors and have yet to be able to create a set that looks decent. The problem is the colors for the metal parts don't match properly with most of our sets, even the golden colors are all noticeably different shades. Once I get the 100 dungeons color I'll be able to try with that one but my hopes aren't high.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Still trying. I've unlocked 3 of the 4 colors and have yet to be able to create a set that looks decent. The problem is the colors for the metal parts don't match properly with most of our sets, even the golden colors are all noticeably different shades. Once I get the 100 dungeons color I'll be able to try with that one but my hopes aren't high.
    I'd posit that it's because the bow itself looks like garbage.