Got the hidden appearance and grinded out some pvp for this color variant.

https://i.gyazo.com/2dce2ddddc9d28e9...57253a1610.png

Where do you get the pvp helm for shamans that has horns? It's the blue variant of t19?
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

Quote Originally Posted by sloppies View Post
    Where do you get the pvp helm for shamans that has horns? It's the blue variant of t19?
    If you are talking about the ice version I got mine from pvp world quests. You probably need a specific honor level and item level for them to start showing up (they are 840)

Nice transmog.

- - - Updated - - -

http: //i.imgur.com/cbrO2Oo.jpg

http: //us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/azralon/Evilshade/advanced

My little shammy <3

Deleted

Went for a minimalist approach with unassuming head and no shoulders. Wanted to make the most out of an artifact colour variant (on the right) but I'm yet to unlock it

10+ Year Old Account
    IT DROPPED!!

*0*
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the Elemental hidden appearance and made a little xmog for it. I don't love the shoulders with the color variant of the weapon but it looks cool standing on a fireball globe!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    Here I was complaining about the look of the Shaman Artifacts for Dwarves and you come along and prove me dead wrong.

Bravo, well done 10/10. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you!

Would appreciate comments and suggestions on this one. For so long, I've run with the T6 or HT12 set, so I'm trying something different.

Unfortunately I can't post links, so: http: //imgur.com/a/ioce5

Finally got the Kor'Kron shaman set so decided to throw together this with a couple of pieces because I like the big boot model and I don't like kilts / robes as enh.

Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

You'll have to pardon the wowhead screenshots but this is the set I'm going to be going for once I start playing my shaman again. I felt like I had to give the Twilight Hammer Cult some love. This is the Resto set but in the gallery below I've got both Enhancement (DW Twilight's Hammer) and Elemental (Fist of Ra-Den Appearance 4 v1)

Imgur Gallery

Here is the link the resto set but the staff is the Ruthless Gladiator's Staff (S10) really wish Ele had a staff.

Edit: Oh and the toes aren't blocky in game and the legs have some depth/dimension to them but the WoWhead model viewer doesn't show it properly.
    Last edited by Bangaa; 2016-10-05 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Clarifications

cool one! but i would replace the shoulders and belt with something more purple.

Finally got my hidden artifact look, and now i'm complete.

http://i.imgur.com/uT0Zbup.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felix014 View Post
    Finally got my hidden artifact look, and now i'm complete.

http://i.imgur.com/uT0Zbup.png
    I recieved it too lastely and my helmet and shouders don't fit anymore. Where is your helmet from?

Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    I recieved it too lastely and my helmet and shouders don't fit anymore. Where is your helmet from?
    Not OP, but that helm is the blue coloration of the Tier 14 (Firebird) helm.

The tier token for it comes from Terrace of Endless Spring, but you can also get the non-set version of it from Heart of Fear.

Happyducky hello i was browsing this shaman transmog thread and came across the #2009 panda transmog u posted that looked sort of like an alliance set. I know im years late but, is that only aviable for alliance or do u know if horde can get it too? i saw the tiem list and put it together but id rather ask you than look it all up. (if ur okay with me using it ofc) thank you verry much in advance and i hope you have a wonderful day. page 101.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiowid View Post
    Happyducky hello i was browsing this shaman transmog thread and came across the #2009 panda transmog u posted that looked sort of like an alliance set. I know im years late but, is that only aviable for alliance or do u know if horde can get it too? i saw the tiem list and put it together but id rather ask you than look it all up. (if ur okay with me using it ofc) thank you verry much in advance and i hope you have a wonderful day. page 101.
    I did my best to scower through appearances and recreate it in the Wowhead dressing room. This should be it.

Please note: This IS alliance only as there are pieces from Trial of the Crusader that have different appearances depending on your faction.

ok thanks, i had the item list but i just didnt know if it was alliance only or not, been playing wow for 4 months now and only have horde characters

Deleted

Since it's getting really cold outside I decided to slip into something more snuggly. And I'm so not happy with the belt. Do you have any suggestions? Also I need the green color-variant of the artifact. :/

Quote Originally Posted by pldcanfly View Post

Since it's getting really cold outside I decided to slip into something more snuggly. And I'm so not happy with the belt. Do you have any suggestions? Also I need the green color-variant of the artifact. :/
    Binder's Chain of Unending Summer looks like it would fit well. The belt is brown with a glowing green buckle.

Waitguard of Hatred and Deathspeaker Disciple's Belt also provide the same visual effect.