Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    It's just stupid to call something for what it is not
    like every US player calling a Damage Dealer a Damage per Second?

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    yeah I noticed this too.. " we need a dps" ok .. you need 1 damage per second, maybe invite the ret paladin....

You're right, we should call them non-healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild got two legendaries off of Il'gynoth on Tuesday. /praying to the RNG gods for mine now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    this acronym has been in use since tbc with the introduction of heroic , when blizz named the standard difficulty to heroic in dungeons, and with wotlk when they did it for raids too.
    Than its even more stupid that you have been using this stupid acronym for all these years. Makes you look even more stupid than you already looked..

Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    You're right, we should call them non-healers.
    Noob.

Non-Tank = DD
    Non-DD = Healer
    Non-Heal = Tank

get your shit together.

Someone should make an infographic about that.

Noob.

Non-Tank = DD
    Non-DD = Healer
    Non-Heal = Tank

get your shit together.

Someone should make an infographic about that.
    Shit how does that work when the prot war tops heals?

Quote Originally Posted by Retributive View Post
    Shit how does that work when the prot war tops heals?
    then the Non-DD was a Non-Normal Non-Pro.

Deleted
    This thread is going in the right direction ~
    Exactly how i pictured

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Normal is called non-heroic (NHC) on German realms, which is extremely retarded because Mythic and LFR is non-heroic too.
    99% don't do mythic and you can't PuG Mythic and LFR ...so people are Pugging NHC or HC!

I've only seen one drop so far, and it was in a random HC. Sadly, the drop was not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Than its even more stupid that you have been using this stupid acronym for all these years. Makes you look even more stupid than you already looked..
    its not me, its everyone across all realms i have ever played on. I know that US guys are not very good at gaming and arent that harcore, and perhaps that why wow difficulties have been lowered and renamed to cater to the more casual-oriented US audiance, but its the first time in my 34 years i have been called stupid for using a common abbreviation that exists and is commonly used for over 10 years. It makes a really funny picture of you in my head, and im like "wtf is this guys problem".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    99% don't do mythic and you can't PuG Mythic and LFR ...so people are Pugging NHC or HC!
    Although that's not quite true, as there are some mythic pugs. Sure, it's usually only for a boss or two, but they do occur.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Blizzard should have stated that the dropchance is increased by not standing in fire/void. This would push progress to a whole new level.

I guess you must be believe that Spain is a U.S. state

10+ Year Old Account
    So... NHC is either normal or mythic? Which one exactly you got it from? It's confusing, why don't you just type normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great that you got a legendary item, however, we are not interested in every player who gets one posting a new thread about it. This is not a blog, it's a discussion forum, and there is no real discussion to be had about "I got a legendary!".