Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    you dont actually need to be in the prot spec OR prot lootspec for the prot hidden item to drop as far as I know

it can drop for any paladin
    I can confirm this, dropped for me yesterday, while being in ret spec, and loot spec also being ret spec.

Got the slime with one of those Xrealm addons, thanks to you guys who suggested those. Up to 300 fishing from 30 and I'm gonna do more when I get home from school/work tonight...expecting to be 800+ skill easy by the time I get the shard. I actually don't have any toons with fishing so I won't mind this grind til I hit 800 and gain nothing from the process anymore other than the hope of a shard.

Deleted
    you can't level your fishing skill there

Yes you can. Gathering professions were reworked. You can level fishing, herbalism, and mining anywhere as long as you can learn the skill levels. I hit 800 fishing in Ironforge last week trying for that rare fish.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Anyone know if the hidden appearance color unlock requirements can be pursued with a transmogged weapon? That is, I have the hidden appearance as the active one, but if I transmog over it, will it still count?

Can test it myself but would rather get a confirmation before wasting any dungeons, WQs, or PvP kills. TIA

EDIT: I was just being incredibly lazy. I just tried it and it DOES count.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-06 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aviectus View Post
    premade group finder is the name of the addon
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/premade-group-finder
    Yes i am playing on EU servers
    Hey mate, how do you turn ON the group finder after you enter the key words? I entered them, ticked the boxes, pressed OK but nothing is happening for past 30 min...am i missing a "turn on" button? thx in advance.

Deleted
    Gotta love 45M AV queues...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    you can't level your fishing skill there
    You can. Started at 1 yesterday, just reached 800.

;-;

Deleted
    Some poor guy sold his book for 3k instead of 30k on AH. Quickly bought it, did the entire "quest line" till slime.

Thought hell was incoming but I server hopped for 10 minutes and luckily found the slime.

Edit: and after 60 fishing tries aswell, did they nerf it or what
    Last edited by mmoc0bf86c05d8; 2016-10-07 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Some poor guy sold his book for 3k instead of 30k on AH. Quickly bought it, did the entire "quest line" till slime.

Thought hell was incoming but I server hopped for 10 minutes and luckily found the slime.

I feel like they changed something. A lot of people including myself are getting it in 60-200 casts and a few minutes of server hopping.

Deleted
    Fastest way to get 1k kills for the 4th color of your artifact?

Fastest way to get 1k kills for the 4th color of your artifact?
    A quick way might be venturing into the Underbelly in a raid group.

After getting the hidden appearance, the only "PvP" I've done in Legion are the WQ towers, and I noticed that the tracking macro (posted in this thread) was counting those tower NPCs toward the kill count, but it hasn't budged for me in a couple of days now.

Maybe it was a glitch and they hotfixed it. I've also only played Ret this expansion, and have neither of the other paladin artifacts, so I have no kills using those that are carrying over.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-07 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    A quick way might be venturing into the Underbelly in a raid group.

After getting the hidden appearance, the only "PvP" I've done in Legion are the WQ towers, and I noticed that the tracking macro (posted in this thread) was counting those tower NPCs toward the kill count, but it hasn't budged for me in a couple of days now.

Maybe it was a glitch and they hotfixed it. I've also only played Ret this expansion, and have neither of the other paladin artifacts, so I have no kills using those that are carrying over.
    Any other ways? People keep saying AV but no one cares about pvping there.
    I
    People say go to Halls of Lightning, infront of the entrance tons of bots are farming so just kill them but there aren't many here at all...

Deleted
    Did more than 2800 fishing casts since yesterday, and I have yet to get the shard. I think it's just RNG at work.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-10-07 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    1000 takes ages.....fucking hell

Finally got mine. Is there any way to track the world quests/hks/etc. for the alt skins?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Finally got mine. Is there any way to track the world quests/hks/etc. for the alt skins?
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Thanks so much! That's awesome!

Deleted
    Got my 1000 honorable kills in a few hours by killing bots infront of fireland raid incase anyone wants to do the same.

Deleted
    Got the book after 6 AV's, just queue times that were horrible. Had the slime after 2 server hops. Started fishing with level 1, just got 300 fishing and calling it for tonight.

Funny thing, during fishing, I was alone in my server instance, the slime spawned. I made a group, invited 3 guys and made their day