Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Once again, in other countries, the police does not systematically open fire on possible criminals. If they open fire on criminals, let alone suspects, there is systematically an inquiry.

You might notice that those countries are not Mad Maxesque disaster zones. (Those countries also does not have people buying dozens of handgun because they think the police is not killing enough ''bad guys'')

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post

You might want to visit a night club or something. All these people, supposed to die and be outlawed?
    If they assault a cop? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    So officers are just supposed to let criminals beat them and do nothing about it?
    No 3 officers should have the proper training to subdue one unarmed man in a non-fatal manner.

Please, people, please, make a list of the infractions that do not warrant, for Internet Tough Guys, summary execution without trial, ''to save money''.

That's going to be a very short list.

the bleeding heart liberals on this website are the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    No 3 officers should have the proper training to subdue one unarmed man in a non-fatal manner.
    Those people do not realize that a trigger happy police toward intoxicated people might end up shooting someone doing an activity they partake on (such a binge drinking after a SuperBowl)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    the bleeding heart liberals on this website are the worst
    The bleeding hearts liberals who point out that that whole ''law'' things does not mean shooting everyone comitting an infraction?

Petty crime+ intoxication + mental confusion are not exactly exclusive to the US, you know. It's not ''SJW cuck'' to say that [I]maybe/I] those people are not desserving death ?

She should have shot him. I am not a gun violence guy, I also empathize with the BLM movement and the systemic racism in North America.

People blaming the media are being dense. The media shone a light on a problem, the only ones to blame are the police themselves. If you take every shooting seriously, and don't have the police investigating the police, and actually have proper controls in place, then a police office knows that if he or she must make that decision to shoot, then at least it was warranted.

The problem right now is that everyone second guesses the police, because they deserve to be second guessed. Change that in the public eye, and this problem goes away.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    She should have shot him. I am not a gun violence guy, I also empathize with the BLM movement and the systemic racism in North America.

People blaming the media are being dense. The media shone a light on a problem, the only ones to blame are the police themselves. If you take every shooting seriously, and don't have the police investigating the police, and actually have proper controls in place, then a police office knows that if he or she must make that decision to shoot, then at least it was warranted.

The problem right now is that everyone second guesses the police, because they deserve to be second guessed. Change that in the public eye, and this problem goes away.
    Hard to change it in the public eye when any tools that allow that to happen would more than likely reveal more cases of police abuse of power.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Pcp is fucked up and I'm surprised it only took 3 cops to take him down, I've seen 10 cops struggle to take down a guy on pcp.

Would like to see some guys here try to take down someone on that drug, good fucking luck.

Deleted
    To all you saying "yeah police should be able to handle a drugged up person just using tasers":

That's someone easily resisting the taser without even being on drugs. Now add some PCP and you get shit like:

Imagine someone on PCP actually being violent towards cops, like the case of the Chicago woman, and it's not hard to imagine how horribly wrong things go when you stick to the "don't use guns he's unarmed!111!".

Unarmed =/= dangerous.

Dudes, PCP does not give you superhuman strenght....(It does make you resistant to pain and especially in this context, not able to comply with orders. This is not an ''excuse'')

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    To all you saying "yeah police should be able to handle a drugged up person just using tasers":

That's someone easily resisting the taser without even being on drugs. Now add some PCP and you get shit like:

Imagine someone on PCP actually being violent towards cops, like the case of the Chicago woman, and it's not hard to imagine how horribly wrong things go when you stick to the "don't use guns he's unarmed!111!".

Unarmed =/= dangerous.
    It's funny you link that, but guess how this guy was taken down? Pepper spray and taser. No one had to die, and no one had to be beaten, these are just idiot cops who think their only choice is kill or be beaten.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    I think you mean thats what you get when you let women be cops
    how very 1939 of you

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

You might notice that the two male colleagues did not shoot the dude or stopped him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    If a guy jumps you and is on you, a baton or hand to hand does nothing, especially if he's superior strength to you. Pepper spray often has no affect, especially on those under the influence of some narcotics. A taser you get one shot... it might stop him, it might not. If it doesn't, and you're alone, you're still dead.

I understand the argument that in situation where you have multiple police and an unarmed man that you should talk him down, or take him down non-lethally, but in the situation you're alone, you should kill them.
    Drugs don't allow you to have 20/20 vision under the effects of pepper spray, sorry.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    It's funny you link that, but guess how this guy was taken down? Pepper spray and taser. No one had to die, and no one had to be beaten, these are just idiot cops who think their only choice is kill or be beaten.
    Neither of those 2 were attacking the police. If you have someone on pcp beating on you and others do you think it would take 7 minutes for you to subdue someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I hope she makes a speedy recovery but how can 3 officers not subdue one suspect? Drugs, contrary to what people think, do not turn you into the hulk or a trained fighter.
    Actually some do. Annoyingly the name of it escapes me right now but theres a thing people take that makes you like not feel any pain and to be like super strong. They tasered the shit out of this guy on cops and he just walked to the officer and took the taser lol. If some huge muscular guy is on that it's gonna take a lot of people to bring him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I hope she makes a speedy recovery but how can 3 officers not subdue one suspect? Drugs, contrary to what people think, do not turn you into the hulk or a trained fighter.
    Wrong here sir. In many reports of police vs perpetrator, the ones on drugs are harder to subdue. Drugs deaden sensitivity and nerves. It's not that they are stronger, but more likely to resist from not feeling pain or fear.

Please tell me how you can get 3v1 by someone on drugs and you're a MARTIAL OFFICER. What the absolute fuck?

You will get the clowns that say, OMG the second you look at a police officer you should get shot.

And you will have the normal people that say a situation can be controlled using alternate methods. We all know the american cops are a bunch of pussies, we have examples on a near daily basis. Trigger happy clowns.

Get in the real world.