Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    @Gebuz Thoughts on stormsinger fulmination trinket snapshotting even without ED? I acquired a 860 version yday and been getting some pretty decent results when I actually get it going, sometimes you have to drop your empowers though outside of incarnation.

Also I'm assuming we should be using 1 of the 200 int gems, correcT?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    @Gebuz Thoughts on stormsinger fulmination trinket snapshotting even without ED? I acquired a 860 version yday and been getting some pretty decent results when I actually get it going, sometimes you have to drop your empowers though outside of incarnation.

Also I'm assuming we should be using 1 of the 200 int gems, correcT?
    SFC is likely BiS for single target assuming all trinkets at same ilvl if you can snapshot it properly - even without ED.

Yes, we should use a 200 int gem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so I was wondering if you guys had any advice on trinkets to be running in say mythic plus dungeons. I am talking about 5+ and up, because the lower ones it isn't as important as they are easy to 3 chest. Now I do have a variety of proc trinkets that I have gotten but I am not sure the best setup to go with. I have and 860 Twisting Wind, 850 Unstable Horrorslime with socket, 860 Naraxas' Spiked Tongue, and lastly and 850 Portable Manacracker. I know the Manacracker adds up to about 4-5% on single target boss fights that last 2-3 minutes. Now on trash it doesn't get time to stack up and proc. But the rest I am still curious about, any input is welcome. Thanks

Deleted
    Hey guys,

i have many question too about trinkets

i have :

Chrono shard +socket (840)
    Naraxas Tongue (840)
    Eyasu's Mulligan (845)
    Twisting Wind (865)
    Unstable Horrorslime (865)

Twisting Wind does like no damage in singe target (1 or max 2% total damage) Should i use it only for intellect in raid ?
    Naraxas Tongue give me 3 or 4% wich is still bad imo
    Unstable Horror doesnt feel good in single target
    Chrono Shard feel very good, lot a procs
    Eyasu's seems good too paired with Incarn

I have no idea wich trinket combination is the best for Single Target only

Any advice ?

Just one aspect i'm trying to get some clarity on.

I see alot of references to using Lunar strike only at 3 empowerments and otherwise using solar wrath, however i'm struggling to understand when you should use up lunar empowerments in general.

I've basically been keeping moonmoon on CD, spending starsurge @>80 AsP or when moving and other just spamming solar wrath. When I hit 3 lunar empowerments I fire off 1 then go back to solar wrath spam which leaves me at this constant 2 lunar empowerment stage and always having to weave in a lunar strike because every starsurge puts me back at 3 lunar empowerments. Is this right?

Example, if I had 3 lunar and 3 solar empowerments and I'm spending AsP to stop it capping out i'm currently following this kind of pattern for empowerment use:
    SW(2), SW(1), SW(0), LS(2), SW, SW, SW, Starsurge, LS(2), SW, SW, SW, SW, Starsurge, LS(2), SW SW SW etc.

Now should my LS constantly be going from 3 charges to 2 then going back to SW/Starsurge? I find this is odd and I suspect I'm completely wrong, plus Its really hard to manage this pattern during Incarn when you are generating so much AsP that I'm just casting LS every other cast to get rid of 3 empowerments but I have to starsurge so much that I'm going SS/LS/SS/LS until 3 SW then SS/LS back and forth again.

Can someone confirm if I should be hitting 3 LS and dumping all 3 before going back to SW spam(with no emps) or is LS just to be used to prevent capping and nothing else on ST?

Unless there's a phase where having LS empowerments available is beneficial, it doesn't matter. Moonkin have significant freedom on what to cast when.

So assuming ST where you can't benefit from LS cleave, should you ideally dump all LS empowerments once you have no SW empowerments left?

Essentially LS(empowered) is better than SW(un-empowered)? So LS(emp) should be used as a filler before spamming SW(no-emp) as your AsP builder?

Deleted
    Yea never cast unempowered wrath/LS if you can cast either of them empowered.

Deleted
    I've seen an increasing amount of people being confused about whether they should cast unemp'd SW or <3 emp'd LS. Moreover, some people actually claiming unemp'd SW>emp'd LS.

I can also see a part of this confusion coming from Gebuz's guide stating:
    The basics:
    Keep Moonfire, Sunfire and Stellar Flare (if specced) up on the target.
    Cast Starsurge to avoid going over 100 Astral Power.
    Cast New Moon, Half Moon and Full Moon to avoid going over 3 Charges on the spell.
    Cast Solar Wrath and Lunar Strike to avoid going over 3 empowerment buffs.
    Cast Solar Wrath as a filler.

Although this is indeed correct and makes sense from an optimal resource usage point of view (you want to avoid wasting charges), I can understand the confusion here since it only says cast LS to avoid 3 stacks of emp'd LS, otherwise cast SW.
    Last edited by mmoc954ef61603; 2016-10-12 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    So assuming ST where you can't benefit from LS cleave, should you ideally dump all LS empowerments once you have no SW empowerments left?

Essentially LS(empowered) is better than SW(un-empowered)? So LS(emp) should be used as a filler before spamming SW(no-emp) as your AsP builder?
    As long as you don't waste charges on capping, it doesn't matter.

Moonkin don't actually have a rotation or priority in Legion. Just 3 resources they have to manage.

Deleted
    Hello, I have two questions that I would love to get answered:

Question nr 1:
    Today I did get Portable Manacracker (870 ilvl) from the Mythic+ Chest. I did do two Simcrafting tests where i used my old An'she's Infusion of Light (850 ilvl )
    When I did sim it, it was a 2k DPS change between these trinkets and An'she Infusion of Light was the better one. Could this be true or do I Simcraft wrong?

In the guide Portable Manacracker is top 10'th trinket for now and I couldn't find An'she's Infusion of Light in it.

Trinket fact:
    ------------------
    Portable Manacracker:
    +1,486 Intellect
    Equip: Your damaging critical strikes have a chance to apply Volatile Magic. At 6 stacks VVolatile Magic is converted into Withering Consuption, dealing 122,380 Arcane damage over 12 sec.

Anb'she's Infusion of Light:
    +1,233 Intellect
    +932 Haste

While writing this... Could Anb'she's Infusion of Light be better due to my Low Critical Strike? It's at 11% atm.

Question nr 2:
    I got Impeccable Fel Essence as my first legendary (and only) and I was wondering if I should use Incarnation: Chosen of Elune over Stellar Flare on those fights that it is recommended for in the guide. I did Simcraft it and I seem to lose DPS by using Stellar Flare over Incarnation: Chosen of Elune. Or should I rethink it?

Thanks for your time and help!

/Rojz

An'she's Infusion is one of the stat sticks. There's a bunch of them with different names but identical stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    An'she's Infusion is one of the stat sticks. There's a bunch of them with different names but identical stats.
    That's why I wrote it down what both trinket's gave me.

Deleted
    Yes you should probably use INC instead. I'll update the guide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Yes you should probably use INC instead. I'll update the guide.
    Nice, But what would you do with the trinkets? Or say.. ^^

Got my first 890 item today! 890 Unstable Horrorslime!

Not better than my 850 Shock Baton, nor my 840 Chrono Shard.

I hate this fucking game, every super high item level piece I get is garbage.

Deleted
    Gebuz. I've a question about Fury of Elune on mythic Il'gynoth.

as we both know that aoe on that fight is kinda pointless . it has its use but otherwise the single target is more important.

now i was thinking, what if a boomie enteres the heart champer with 100 Astral power, takes out his fury of elune on the heart and has his Astral communication ready to buff it up.

Would this talent be more of use than Nature's Balance within the champers?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    Gebuz. I've a question about Fury of Elune on mythic Il'gynoth.

as we both know that aoe on that fight is kinda pointless . it has its use but otherwise the single target is more important.

now i was thinking, what if a boomie enteres the heart champer with 100 Astral power, takes out his fury of elune on the heart and has his Astral communication ready to buff it up.

Would this talent be more of use than Nature's Balance within the champers?
    Remember that FoE doesn't just clash with NB, but also with the Starsurges and empowered spells you're missing on.

Deleted
    FoE is less damage than starsurge + Emps on single target, compounded by levels of artifact power - the higher artifact level you have, the stronger SS becomes

Deleted
    Hello,

I've been having really strange luck with drops and war-/titanforging, in the end leading to me having these stats:
    Crit 22%, Haste 24%, Mastery 42%, Vers 1% (!!!)

My question here is: How bad is it that Vers is so low? I have just 1 piece of gear with Vers on it and I am not sure if it should be a concern at this point. I would love to swap some Mastery for Vers, but.. Should I trade Crit for Vers to put the stats more in line?
    Another question is.. Is there a cap at which I should stop stacking haste? I do not have ED, as much as I would love to.

Thanks in advance and thank you for the guide. It's been an amazing read!