Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    An interesting fact I never knew or thought about. Birds getting stuck in the eye of the storm.

oh god it's gonna be birdemic all over again! we are gonna have to suffer through a bunch of awful 1995 style cg birds falling from the sky! this hurricane truly is the end. and everybody laughed at birdemic....NOW WHO'S LAUGHING!?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It hit Haiti, like the poorest country in the world.
    Yes the Hurricane is most likely a WHITE Male around 30!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Been without power for 16 hours, the houses across the street how power though...#firstworldproblems

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    7:30pm here about 30 miles inland from jacksonville beach. We have had very high wind and rain all day today but the system is now starting to pass. As its getting dark the wind is still making the house rumble but the rain has let up. Tomorrow morning the full scale of damage in the city will be known. The folks that live at the beach wont be allowed to return till sunday they are saying. High tide as pushed a lot of water inland and another high tide will pass about 12am. downtown will have more flooding as the water tries to flow back out to the ocean. The beach also lost a chunk of the pier that was build in 2004 after hurricane floyd ripped apart the old one in 99.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm 99% sure I know this guy hahaha
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"