Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Ah, now I get it. @Hamsda made something you could probably take a look at..
    Thank you very much for this one. Reading through the forum it feels as if the stagger delay mechanism has not received enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohyumyumyum View Post
    Hey,

I recently made a WW Monk and I'm enjoying the spec very much. I started working on some WA's to aid me in my rotation and managed to come up with this:

It just shows up as one icon as you load it and it actives as soon as you enter combat and throw out your first Tiger Palm. From there on it suggests your next move, never suggesting the same move twice in a row to make sure to use the WW mastery.If you have 2 or more targets tagged with Mark of the Crane, it will throw SCK in the mix. It should work with the most common talents and if you run with Hit Combo it will suggest the use of Healing Elixir if you cap too high on energy and Chi (fx. after the use of Energizing Elixir) to continue your combo stacks.
    Please split up the weakaura into many strings and repost, it won't import for some reason, only a certain number of characters will be imported.

If possible, please post on wago.io, or if you split it up I can do it for you.

I really need your WA!

Making this post after a guildie recommended adding my weakauras to the monk pool. Unfortunately, I've never posted here only been lurking for the last couple of years thus, I am unable to post hyperlinked urls... that being said I have the urls for the pastebin of my Weakauras and a picture of what they look like on my UI in the post. I've been using them since the legion pre-patch. With any further adieu, a quick explanation...

DPS CDs are over my skill bars, FoF WDP RSK and SOTWL will light up when they're castable i.e. enough chi/fof and rsk are on cd. Due to the nature of power strikes there is no counter for the icd of it. T45, T75, and T100 talents change if you change them. Except there is not one for chi orbit

In the Center is a chi circle, goes up to 5, does not support ascension. In the middle of the circle is Touch of Karma absorb meter, show how much damage is left to absorb and what duration remaining is.

To the left of the circle, is the movement abilities Tigers lust if talented and roll. Left of that is Ruhye's weakaura for Mark of the crane stacks

To the right of the circle is our 2 dps cds, Touch of death and Storm Earth and Fire. Right of those are defensive CDs, Touch of Karma and Your T45 Talent

pastebin.com/Wc0JEMvg

imgur.com/fQwiijE

Would love feedback and I hope others find these useful, Thanks!
    Last edited by Leimonk; 2016-09-17 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get my The Mists of Sheilun weakauras to work. It's supposed to be a simple icon/chime warning for when the buff procs, but it's not showing up in combat. Am I setting the triggers wrong?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Real time Armor Damage Reduction for tanks

I'm posting this because I was unable to find this anywhere and found a great need for it as a tank. This is a weakaura string for a real time Armor Damage Reduction percentage display. Nothing fancy just straight to the point and clean. Allows you to make cooldown decisions on the fly with accurate, real-time damage reduction from armor. Bonus Armor and all procs that affect it are taken into account. Currently updated for Level 110.

Code:
    d4JHdaGEej9sfQAxiyBOOdRK7HOQfPGMTuEmqFcrXVqK42QYPjSteAVu7wQ2pOFssAyczCOu)ffUjIkdMOHRuois0PuihtIohs1cjPwksWIre1Yr1dre5PIwMs1Zj1vruAQkAYKy6qRcrWRqK6YQCDbBuHY3uvTzHA7QkEMQsZsHkFwcFhj00a06qeA0iLgpsXLqsUfjX1qjNhGvIKAukWVL0U0tNpNkov80zCTJPGuptSeOtfHERTampAqNub6emOX6BE0GoJdDquu7dgbPgkHsOekBvWvdkx8xLdLKhkjBxGQR9GMs(RYhmCRTaC8HJGssdLKTlqk5VkFWWT2cWXhockRCOmcsnucLqju2QGRguQ8k4NsaeHsYdLdw8xLdLKcuoyXFvousAO8)lB6eaoAeuscqzzueKAOekHsOKFyG3HsnYf9ccXv(BHdgsjfirOKkc7XdhNYRGFkbqCebcKHkQidK6RR4KFfIAFcy7CIhnOZfik(CtUOO44KRQCMyKtrxGmaRVT2HNIjw6e5IIIJ7PteW25uJlmODg0hJvJIlaAKhoR25956OtsQ2veOO21obdAS(yGa2oNACHbTZq)(CD05kGvNb9Xi0fOv7Kh6Njg5mOpg0w1OOjqawTrNuuOG06Xy9VVVxsN9oRO)Oi2rowfGmD2dVjxuuCCTjw6uO4Ks(RYHskCkbq0jTNOGw0J9tVCVKnZiMS)(LjtGrowfG0DsJQXX6dnXVeIkzTZI9pB6rm3z5SvxkE6exTRJE68fAOWtJgDc2wATNo1IEr7CsovjoEJoJxGOO2905l0qHNgn6KVappD(cnu4PrJoveXXcWqdb4PZxOHcpnA0jV2opD(cnu4PrJod6JbyBP1wTZG(yO3oqR2PE7a90Pw0lANjwA0zqFmaRpsEHwTZTpB4QDD0tNVqdfEA0OrNaunowFOhtfw)))0zXk6N9pD6Fzc0XQaKPrNAN7e2jusaOZpMyjW9sJ2a

Deleted
    any1 got 40% buff weak aura. just the buff / icon nothing else

Can anyone tell me how can i get SeF to not go to my grey cd icon even if i still have 1 stack of it?
    Last edited by iambara; 2016-10-06 at 11:28 AM.

Thank you very much amazing UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Redfella's Brewmaster Monk WeakAuras

[video=youtube;-bj2aAYvcTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bj2aAYvcTg[video]

Strings, Info & Setup instructions @ http://bit.ly/reds_weakauras
    Looks pretty slick. How much of that is WA versus your UI setup? The pale green fill-in is your current stagger amount, black is your actual healthbar, and bright red is missing health? So when the bar green on one end and red on the other, your current Stagger amount will kill you if you aren't healed?

What's the button in the center do, and what's the green highlight around it represent? ISB duration remaining? It appears to be showing you which ability you should use next, based on what's coming off cooldown?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Health bar shows missing HP on red, stagger with class color (it's a bit opaque so you'll see the red behind it too if they "meet". You die if the bar is fully red.

The single button is a rotation helper I've coded myself, you can find the logic behind what it suggests here (linked APL is newer than the published version since I'm working on a long overdue update), the texture around shows with ISB active and decreases towards 0 seconds.

My UI is a combination of ElvUI and WeakAuras.

Edit: In the video version our stagger is not actually not opaque, will need to recheck if I've broken it because I recall making it so.
    Last edited by redfella; 2016-10-07 at 07:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

I've stolen code again for my own usage that I didn't have but wanted, this time for Chi-Ji's remaining time.

Taken from here

http://pastebin.com/je45VT8T

Hey yumyum,
    Wanted to check your WAs out,
    but getting "Error decompressiong:Unknown compression method (0)"
    Any idea why?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohyumyumyum View Post
    Hey,

I recently made a WW Monk and I'm enjoying the spec very much. I started working on some WA's to aid me in my rotation and managed to come up with this:

It just shows up as one icon as you load it and it actives as soon as you enter combat and throw out your first Tiger Palm. From there on it suggests your next move, never suggesting the same move twice in a row to make sure to use the WW mastery.If you have 2 or more targets tagged with Mark of the Crane, it will throw SCK in the mix. It should work with the most common talents and if you run with Hit Combo it will suggest the use of Healing Elixir if you cap too high on energy and Chi (fx. after the use of Energizing Elixir) to continue your combo stacks.

I know these auras will ask alot of your addon-memory, but let me know what you think. I would love feedback on how to improve on things.

P.S. I take no credit for almost any of the custom coding, it's almost entirely retrofitted code I stole from WA's other people made

edit: updated with minor improvements

I got this idea of making two progress bars:

1) Stagger in relation to max health
    2) Received healing in last 10 seconds relative to max health

Position them so that we have 1 nice bar showing incoming HPS and one showing incoming stagger dot. Now the idea is to use this to determine the need to purify at glance, since at times healers are busy with raid healing and the healing you take dips, and sometimes they have nothing more to do than to spam you so you have more.

The reason why I decided to post my idea is that I won't have time to do it yet, but would love to hear opinions if anyone thinks such would be useful?
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Hey guys,

I've been playing monk for a while now and have been able to setup all my weak aura's right except for one. I need a Weak aura that shows my Touch of Karma icon with an absorb amount and the time left on the spell. The nicest way would be to have the timer on the icon itself and the absorb amount slightly above the icon.

Here is the thing: The current one I have is like that, but it doesnt show the correct absorb amount when using the legendary cloak that increases the absorb amount by 150%. It'll just show 50% of max health like the normal spell would give. Now I was wondering if someone is able to make a weak aura that shows the correct absorbtion left for when I am using the cloak and for when I switch it out for my other legendary.

If anyone here can have a crack at it I would very much appreciate it. Also would like it to be 1 weak aura for both cases instead of 1 for with cloak and 1 for without.
    Last edited by Seminas; 2016-10-09 at 07:03 PM.

Very dumb question incoming.

I'm trying to make a rotation helper with weakauras for WW. I know that it's "hard" to mess up the rotation since only two abilities can be repeated and mess up the rotation. My problem is I struggle with A.D.D or something during intense fights and screw up Tigerpalm or BoK because I don't see the GCD or something.

Issue with the rotation helper is I need some sort of custom trigger to use with Action usable for BoK and TP to only allow those Icons display if they were not used last.

Can anyone help me with this?

Redfella

I installed your hud and rotation strings and like them a lot. However I can't find the Adorn: Light Hex skin for masque anywhere. It's not in the default installation of masque. And the brew notifications on the rotation string is pretty hard to see with square icons.

Stupid over protective forum restrictions, can't even quote another post, or use the at symbol anywhere in the post.

In the google doc, there's a link for both of the Masque addons required.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Still haven't gotten enough posts to share my wa's yet, but I hope to soon, thank you to all who do share theirs

Deleted
    @Babylonius

Bit of an odd request but I use your WA for WW and love the functionality and whilst I do appreciate the work that has gone into the BrM strings, it doesn't really fit the need. Do you have something similar your use for BrM? Or would you consider making something basic to fit the spec?

Appreciate if its not something you'd be willing to do but figured i'd ask!

@[mention]Erebzion[/mention
    Easiest way to do this is, is to duplicate and change what needs to be changed. Usually just the icon(if not automatic), triggers, and load options.
    That way you keep the size and locations, which are the more annoying parts to figure out.

My wa's:
    Pic

Core http://pastebin.com/Khmy6XJb
    Def/Pots:
    Utility:
    TFT:http://www.mistyteahouse.com/weakaur...er-icon-auras/
    Movement:
    includes all talents, credit to mistyteahouse, and previous authors from WoD wa's for the basis and codes
    Last edited by jackchal; 2016-10-21 at 07:28 PM.