Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first Watch Dogs didn't interest me at all but I gotta be honest, a GTA type game where I can use hacking and stealth to get through it does seem really intriguing.

Plus, we do have to remember Assassin's Creed 1 to Assassin's Creed 2. Or Uncharted 1 to Uncharted 2. They don't always hit it out of the park with new IP from the get go. Especially when it's a launch window game. I'm gonna wait for reviews, but I'm interested for sure.

Hopefully Ubisoft learned their lesson with that graphics stunt they pulled with Watch Dogs 1. They've seemed to have learned, judging by Far cry Primal , AC Syndicate and Tom Clancy's:The Division which were accurate representations of what was shown in trailers.

Never acually finished the first one, anyone wanna tell me how it ended?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I didn't know there was a Mr Robot game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Never acually finished the first one, anyone wanna tell me how it ended?
    (Spoilers in this segment)

>Guy is a hacker with his buddy.
    >Go to hack a rich hotel.
    >Gets caught (not in person, IP-wise).
    >His car gets shot as a threat to him. His niece dies since she was in the car.
    >Becomes a Vigilante and attacks criminals in Chicago to take back control of his life.

>His buddy comes back in the picture after a year with new info.
    >Stuff happens, they find out the guy who owned the hotel was the one who attacked them (lol wow what a big shock).
    >He kills the guy.
    >His remaining family (sister/nephew) moves somewhere he doesn't know.
    >His girlfriend gets killed visiting his niece's grave on a hit ordered by his buddy.
    >He kills his buddy.

So yeah. Aiden is happy but it's about as tragic as it gets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I didn't know there was a Mr Robot game.
    Huh? You have your references backward. Mr. Robot actually included Watch Dogs in their show. Watch Dogs was that popular to them. Not that Watch Dogs is trying to emulate them.

Good thing i didnt finish then. terribad story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Huh? You have your references backward. Mr. Robot actually included Watch Dogs in their show. Watch Dogs was that popular to them. Not that Watch Dogs is trying to emulate them.
    They made an allusion to it, via someone playing it in a gaming store. That's all. They reference a /lot/ of hacking related media, sites and other such.

Tonally, visually, story-wise and character-wise, Watch_Dogs 2 is clearly influenced by Mr. Robot. The entire new trailer feels like it could be played over the top of a Mr Robot season trailer, with no changes made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completed it, pretty good game. Lovely graphics (see screenshots below), also some abilities were just amazingly done (like blackout that turns off all lights in the area, or being able to start a gang war or force someone to be arrested). Wrench was a great character and felt sorry for him at one point in the story (no spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Just completed it, pretty good game. Lovely graphics (see screenshots below), also some abilities were just amazingly done (like blackout that turns off all lights in the area, or being able to start a gang war or force someone to be arrested). Wrench was a great character and felt sorry for him at one point in the story (no spoilers)
    Your pics didn't load for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved Wrench's character and your interactions with him... Almost as much as his mask.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you shooting dogs you degenerate savage!?
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

I was like "Reservoir Dogs 2!?" and then I'm like "Oh, yah, they made a game called watch dogs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why are you shooting dogs you degenerate savage!?
    I first used a taser to put them to sleep then shot them :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing. Really enjoying the characters this time around. The Dedsec gang are all wacky stereotypes but they're actually pulled together reasonably well, if a bit over-the-top.

SO much better than fucking Aiden. God that guy was an asshole. I don't think I've ever hated a protagonist that much, outside of Spec Ops: The Line (and that was on purpose).