10+ Year Old Account
    It's about to go down on Sunday

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I've asked a few people about this and I feel like you'd have some good input on the matter. How do you think the hurricane in Florida could, if at all, affect voting? It probably greatly depends on whether or not the hurricane swings around for a more direct impact but the election is only a month away. I would imagine if it does make a more direct impact, it could possibly lower voter turn out which is typically bad for democrats. I know Hurricane Sandy occurred just a couple of weeks before election day and I believe it lowered voter turn out but I don't think the states it hit were as important of a state as Florida.

Mostly, I'm curious if you think the hurricane could possibly increase Trump's chances of winning?
    The Gov of Florida has already declared he will not extend voter registration, which seems suspect. I am going to guess minorities tend to register at the last moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Yes, lets excuse this man for saying horrible shit about women because boys will be boys.
    That's the excuse. "Boys will be boys" "He's just alpha" "It's totes normal to brag about raping women"

Did you expect anything else from conservatives?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't really understand how is this different from all of the other things Trump has said about women throughout the years, that has been publicized already?
    He just flat-out admitted he tried to have sex with a married woman, while he himself is married.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He just flat-out admitted he tried to have sex with a married woman, while he himself is married.
    Yes but my point is that he's said/done some terribad shit, how is this particularly worse than anything else? We already knew he's unfaithful (Marla Maples).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The Gov of Florida has already declared he will not extend voter registration, which seems suspect. I am going to guess minorities tend to register at the last moment.
    The Tea / Republican strategy this entire election has been to build a coalition of bigots and morons via the Southern Strategy for the votes they can't outright steal through mass disfranchisement of US citizens and gerrymandering.

Stopping US citizens from voting is their bread and butter.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

I've asked a few people about this and I feel like you'd have some good input on the matter. How do you think the hurricane in Florida could, if at all, affect voting? It probably greatly depends on whether or not the hurricane swings around for a more direct impact but the election is only a month away. I would imagine if it does make a more direct impact, it could possibly lower voter turn out which is typically bad for democrats. I know Hurricane Sandy occurred just a couple of weeks before election day and I believe it lowered voter turn out but I don't think the states it hit were as important of a state as Florida.

Mostly, I'm curious if you think the hurricane could possibly increase Trump's chances of winning?
    Nah it'll have no effect.

It looks like the Hurricane is staying off shore and won't cause substantial damage to Florida, certainly not a month ahead of the election.

Furthermore, according to this map:

The areas hit the hardest would be mostly Republican leaning. If anything, it would be better news for Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but my point is that he's said/done some terribad shit, how is this particularly worse than anything else? We already knew he's unfaithful (Marla Maples).
    This was 11 years ago and really blatant. Also, Christians. Plus there's that whole "straw that broke the camel's back".

The GOP is not great with women in general, but is better with married women. Especially this election. This? Ruins that.

And that's not even the whole thing, just easily enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    And that is why I wouldn't get married. Never give up the ladies.

This was 11 years ago and really blatant. Also, Christians. Plus there's that whole "straw that broke the camel's back".

The GOP is not great with women in general, but is better with married women. Especially this election. This? Ruins that.

And that's not even the whole thing, just easily enough.
    That seems like a whole lot of cognitive dissonance.

Trump raped a 14-year-old: "Meh".
    Trump hits on a married woman: "OMFG HOW DISGUSTING".

:/

"I came at her like a bitch... something something ... furniture shopping."

#SecretBeta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew79 View Post
    And that is why I wouldn't get married. Never give up the ladies.
    Maybe. But that only solves half the problem. Less, actually, unless you too can "get away with anything"

- - - Updated - - -

That seems like a whole lot of cognitive dissonance.

Trump raped a 14-year-old: "Meh".
    Trump hits on a married woman: "OMFG HOW DISGUSTING".

:/
    The rape case is nonsense. Trump is even more provably not attracted to little girls after this. He likes big fake tits. Just...a little too much, apparently. He can't help himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Glad to hear that.

Some of my friends are single, dating / sleeping with different women. Some of them are in more serious relationships. Some of them are married. We have guy talk, sure, but none of us sit around bragging about raping women.

Maybe bronys just have a different attitude towards women?
    I would go as far as calling it rape. As for rape would need some sort of sexual act other than just grabbing. And do not lump all them bronys together like that. That is like saying all asian's can not drive and all are good at math.

Talking shit is talking shit Im pretty damn sure Hillary has done the same thing talking crap and talking about killing people like that wiki leaks guy she said can we not drone him? She wanted to kill the guy. So is talking shit as bad as going on record and saying can we not kill this guy worse? And all the things she said about the women that accused her husband that DID Sexual Assault is far worse as she was a Enabler.
    They both should be thrown out of the Election Her taking favors with the foundation and a murder.
    And him just saying things both should not even be there.

Maybe you haven't actually listened to the audio.
    It's appalling, considering that he just married Melania a few months before, and he goes on about how casually he can just fuck married women and grab and kiss anyone he wants.
    It brings a pretty gross assault angle to the whole thing.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The rape case is nonsense. Trump is even more provably not attracted to little girls after this. He likes big fake tits. Just...a little too much, apparently. He can't help himself.
    It's not just the rape case, it's [insert everything Trump has said about women/every scandal that has come to light over the past several months].

Whatever. I don't care anymore about this election anymore, the whole thing has been a shitshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    I would go as far as calling it rape.
    At least we're in agreement there.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Maybe you haven't actually listened to the audio.
    It's appalling, considering that he just married Melania a few months before, and he goes on about how casually he can just fuck married women and grab and kiss anyone he wants.
    It brings a pretty gross assault angle to the whole thing.
    I'm sure he cheats on Melania on a regular basis. Hopefully she has a piece of ass on the side, too. Otherwise I feel bad for her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. But that only solves half the problem. Less, actually, unless you too can "get away with anything"
    - - - Updated - - -

I wish I was fortunate to get away with anything now. I have too much to lose if I try anything bad anymore.

My GF has fake tits. They cost $5k, lucky an Ex paid for them, and I enjoy them.
    Last edited by Drew79; 2016-10-08 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    "I came at her like a bitch... something something ... furniture shopping."

#SecretBeta
    Let's be honest, even with Trump's cash that's probably the only way he gets women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm thinking a month would be plenty of time for people to recover.
    There is a registration deadline, however. And that's not being pushed back.