10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I honestly don't know. Does Clinton foundation release full donor list of American donors? I know they had to do it for foreign. I am wondering what the chances are that the big hidden thing in Trump's taxes is donating to Clinton foundation. They ran in the same groups through the 90s at least. Would there be anything released that would show something like that?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Its not the infidelities its that she helped to cover them up and the way she treated Bill's victims.
    Is there proof of that or is it just an accusation?

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Trump will be the next POTUS
    You better hope so. Fight as hard as you can for that. Give it every ounce of your strength.

Because when you fail, us real Republicans-in-exile are going to throw you alt-right nutjobs back into the asylum whence you came. Your beliefs will be marginalized. Your candidates will lose the primary. Your votes will not matter. You will have a corner of the internet to spew your bile, and that will be the extent of it. Isolated and poor.

Your beliefs are pathologically un-American. Your candidate is a threat to this country and to the world. You are being defeated right now as we speak. But it is some time yet before you will come to understand the enormity of it. But defeating you is in both this country and global democracy's interests. You threw in with an authoritarian friend of Vladmir Putin, who among many other things has been revealed as a sexual assaulter. You go down with him.

You Trumpkins do not get a second chance. Teaming up with Democrats and moderates to keep you extremists bottled up is easily the preferrible AND American option to having a rerun of this election.

#NeverTrump.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-10-08 at 06:33 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to click your heels together three times as you say that, Dorothy.

Now the defense on Twitter is "Trump made those comments when he was a democrat".

Fivethirtyeight now has an 81% clinton vs 19% trump chances to win the election
    But if we go to the now forecast it looks much more grim for the GOP candidate: 88% clinton vs 12% trump
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Sorry, I honestly don't know. Does Clinton foundation release full donor list of American donors? I know they had to do it for foreign. I am wondering what the chances are that the big hidden thing in Trump's taxes is donating to Clinton foundation. They ran in the same groups through the 90s at least. Would there be anything released that would show something like that?
    You can get a list of all of their donors directly from their site. Also I think they have to publicly file tax forms, but I'll be honest at 2:30AM I'm not super sure.

The Clintons personally have released something ridiculous like 40 years of complete tax forms, not just summaries, and they did it ages ago. If there was something in there, we'd know about it by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's spelled PUTZ... not sure why the next though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You can get a list of all of their donors directly from their site. Also I think they have to publicly file tax forms, but I'll be honest at 2:30AM I'm not super sure.

The Clintons personally have released something ridiculous like 40 years of complete tax forms, not just summaries, and they did it ages ago. If there was something in there, we'd know about it by now.
    I'll try to remember to look it up in the AM. If there is a list, a simple find 'Trump' will answer my question... I am getting close to sleep my self...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Don't forget to click your heels together three times as you say that, Dorothy.
    Indeed, his kind are about the only ones that actually want to go to Kansas these days.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Now the defense on Twitter is "Trump made those comments when he was a democrat".
    OMG! Can it possibly hit my assertion and Trump argue that Bill was a bad influence on him!?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I guess he has since removed the 666 from his chest.

One last thing for this evening....

I am beyond positive that DJT has said much "worse" than what was revealed on the hot mic tape. I was sure of that before that tape was even released. In fact, I am sure most people that have supported Trump since day 1 suspected he acted that way (as many alpha businessmen do) towards women. Most Trump supporters realize that alpha businessmen like Trump have not yet been neutered by feminists and girly-men that couldn't imagine ever talking about a woman "like that". Women are objectified, so fucking what? That doesn't mean you can't still respect them and place them in positions of power. Hell, I have had 2 female bosses in my time that were totally hot and I would have loved to have nailed them (and us guys said that many times while having beers after work) but I still fully respected them as my bosses. I never questioned their abilities just because they had nice asses.

Anyways, you folks have fun continuing plotting the destruction of Trump. It is pointless, but whatever makes you happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    OMG! Can it possibly hit my assertion and Trump argue that Bill was a bad influence on him!?
    Oh man, and take it a step further:
    If Trump is this bad from a few interactions with Bill and Bill's bad influence, how bad must Hilary be given that she spends much more time with Bill and as such has been subjected to Bill's bad influence to a much larger degree!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    One last thing for this evening....

I am beyond positive that DJT has said much "worse" than what was revealed on the hot mic tape. I was sure of that before that tape was even released. In fact, I am sure most people that have supported Trump since day 1 suspected he acted that way (as many alpha businessmen do) towards women. Most Trump supporters realize that alpha businessmen like Trump have not yet been neutered by feminists and girly-men that couldn't imagine ever talking about a woman "like that". Women are objectified, so fucking what? That doesn't mean you can't still respect them and place them in positions of power. Hell, I have had 2 female bosses in my time that were totally hot and I would have loved to have nailed them (and us guys said that many times while having beers after work) but I still fully respected them as my bosses. I never questioned their abilities just because they had nice asses.

Anyways, you folks have fun continuing plotting the destruction of Trump. It is pointless, but whatever makes you happy.
    Dude, you sound like you want him to grab your cock. Your worship does not make Trump alpha male...

Honest question - is English not your first language or do you generally just post things without proofreading them? No kidding, just want to know so I can try an decipher what you say better.
    Last edited by Trump; 2016-10-08 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, and take it a step further:
    If Trump is this bad from a few interactions with Bill and Bill's bad influence, how bad must Hilary be given that she spends much more time with Bill and as such has been subjected to Bill's bad influence to a much larger degree!!!
    All this time it was Bill... we are just snakes and he plays that sax like it's the pungi...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the stupid shit that gets posted on this site, that comment, especially given the context, set you off? God forbid you get upset about the utter lack of truth spouted by people, on both sides. Nah lets get upset at someone(me) who doesn't care about the opinion of blatant liars.
    You...didn't read any of my other posts in the last several pages of this thread, did you?

Regardless - I've been saying this to people on both sides for months now. I've been seeing a division grow in this nation over time, and it's not exactly a secret that the nation is being split across various lines. Neither side has any claim of majority or of maturity, either. Both sides tend to engage in rampant name-calling and personal attacks, but for years these were aimed at the candidates only. Now, not only their families and everyone they've ever known, but even simply the people that support of even just cast a last minute vote on Election Day are attacked viciously.

A person voting for Trump may have entirely valid opinions. Clinton is the surest example we've ever had of a lifelong politician, of corruption, and of an aristocrat basically above the law. And the liberal wing of the Supreme Court is a victim of its own success - its ability to rule together in lockstep makes people wonder if a fifth liberal Justice would think independently or simply rule ideology with the four, regardless of the will of the people or of the Constitution. Clinton is also a rather hawkish candidate who semi-supports starting World War 3 - since imposing a no-fly zone over Syria, a place where Russia has been invited by their ally and is conducting ongoing air strikes, would almost certainly lead to an escalation of this new Cold War 2, if not an outright WW3. And that's before getting into her past positions on Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and probably other places such as Yemen. Who - even if just a joke - suggested drone striking Wikileak's leader. She's been incidentally or directly involved in so many scandals that I find it difficult to believe none of them were true, even if she has danced away from convictions. She threw all Sanders supporters under the bus and basically believe's they're self-entitled idealistic deadbeats living out of their parents' basements. She says she stands for women's rights and that all women who come forward as being raped or sexually assaulted should be believed, her she once represented as a lawyer a man accused of taping a teenage girl, laughing about it later, and demonized the woman who accused her husband of rape and/or sexual assault. That's not only being an enabled, that's being anti-rape victim.

The woman, herself, is a deeply flawed candidate that does a disservice to the progressive movement, the women's rights movement, and the moderate Democrat movement all at the same time. And this is beside the point of her being very antithetical to basically all conservative principles, from gun control to limited government to social issues of basically every category.

The only thing she does right by conservatives - her hawkishness - should have disqualified her from being the Democrat nominee, and makes her untenable to libertarians.

That Donnald TRUMP is the opponent needed to make her look like a LESSER evil by comparison speaks volumes.

No matter which one wins, America loses.

A vote for Clinton is not some enlightened position. An opinion favoring Clinton not a better opinion.

There are plenty of reasons for people to want to vote against Clinton, and Trump simply is the only vehicle that isn't a "wasted vote".

Likewise, people have plenty of good reasons to vote for Clinton...that are all the problems with Trump. They're really so numerous it's hard to know where to begin, but his abject cluelessness when it comes to world events and foreign policy is probably the most egregious, considering that's what a President DOES. It's really hard to pick other specifics...because Trump has held multiple positions on basically every issue. And then you get to his personality and the whole house of cards spontaneously combusts.

People voting for Clinton as the only realistic anti-Trump vehicle are valid in their opinions as well.

Again - whichever one wins, America loses.

Don't think that you voting for one or the other makes you superior to someone voting for the other, or that got opinion is somehow more intelligent and enlightened than theirs.

You're all Humans making rational thoughts with the available data, and you're simply placing different weights on different parameters. You disagree on various issues and you're forced into a difficult choice between two vastly flawed candidates.

You try to demonize your opponent - and their supporters - because it makes you feel less bad about your decision and more comfortable writing off anyone that disagrees win you. Because considering their position may be valid - that your own candidate may be flawed - is disturbing. That you aren't voting for a white knight but ARE in fact voting for a horrid candidate that is simply not quite as bad.

But, again, the wedges you drive between you and them are destructive. In the short term to them, in the long term to you as well.

It's dangerous and irresponsible. Further, it's juvenile. At this point, when I see a Clinton supporter call a Trump supporter a bigot or a Trump supporter calling a Clinton supporter a misandrogist, all it seems to me is two five year olds calling each other doo-doo head and poo-poo brain.

...except with the potential to render the government impotent and potentially eventually lead to either a civil war or a mass dissolution of the nation in to various factions totally incapable of working with one another in civil or civic life.

10+ Year Old Account
    II'll try to remember to look it up in the AM. If there is a list, a simple find 'Trump' will answer my question... I am getting close to sleep my self...
    Don't bother. Trump admitted it.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...on-foundation/

10+ Year Old Account
    Honest question - is English not your first language or do you generally just post things without proofreading them? No kidding, just want to know so I can try an decipher what you say better.
    Let's figure it out together... what may I clear up for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ha! It's good to be right... /self high five...