How to get Mongoose transmog?

Must I buy some sort of Illusion book? Illusion:Outland only says:

Tome of Illusions: Outland crafted from Tome of Illusions: Outland, taught by Trainer at 350
    Teaches: Battlemaster, Spellsurge, and Netherflame (new).

Where's Mongoose?
    Or Should I just buy Mongoose enchant itself and enchant whatever weapon, and it'll be in my Transmog forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it on the loot table for karazan I think. Check mmo front page

Confirmed:

1 Other Illusion: Mongoose Moroes
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I saw it on the loot table for karazan I think. Check mmo front page

Confirmed:

1 Other Illusion: Mongoose Moroes
    Isn't this how to get recipe itself? For enchanters? Can't I just buy something in AH and have Mongoose on my low level alts?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: nope, you were right, it drops for everyone and this is the way to acquire it... weird...

10+ Year Old Account
    You could buy the original mongoose enchant for low level weapons. But it'll be hard to find someone who can do it, and the mats are expensive iirc
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moroes is supposed to drop the Mongoose illusion (though he hasn't dropped it yet in 10 weeks for my enchanter, who has been able to do the actual enchant for about 10 years now), but just be forewarned that all enchant illusions are pointless once you've obtained your artifact weapon(s).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Moroes is supposed to drop the Mongoose illusion (though he hasn't dropped it yet in 10 weeks for my enchanter, who has been able to do the actual enchant for about 10 years now), but just be forewarned that all enchant illusions are pointless once you've obtained your artifact weapon(s).
    That's not entirely true. You can transmog your artifact weapons and then place an illusion on it.

10+ Year Old Account

Just an fyi, you do not need enchanting on your character to loot or use the illusion. You can run karazhan with an army of alts and get it fast, I got it in two weeks running with 10 characters each week.

Deleted
    but just be forewarned that all enchant illusions are pointless once you've obtained your artifact weapon(s).
    Not necessarily, since you can still transmog your artifacts to other weapons and then use the illusions.

And yes, the Mongoose illusion does indeed drop from Moroes.