Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Black Rook Hold hotfixed - all mobs immune to Control Undead

As if this place wasn't already AIDS incarnate to run on Mythic+.

So much for class fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooo was there a huge damage mob in there like the spell flinger in wotlk? that was the only reason i looked forward to wotlk time walking events.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    As if this place wasn't already AIDS incarnate to run on Mythic+.

So much for class fantasy.
    WHAT THE SHIT!!??!? R U KIDDING?

F***!

that was the BEST place to run as Frost and control unded the one non-elite mana saber! that thing does a million on pounce then 6 million bleed for 12 secs. (on beta the numbers were displayed how much pets did. lancers suck.)
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, you see, Frost Death Knights were already overperforming and thus some nerfs were needed to br.....

I'm sorry, i cant finish that sentence with a straight face. Wow blizzard, you guys must hate "fun" eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    you won

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    You are good!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

is the risen companion still able to control undead seeing as thats like the only mob in there you should be controlling since it does so much dmg and theres only 1 of them in the whole dungeon

Just, uh, to be the devil's advocate here, if they rebalanced the mobs in question, that would completely change the difficulty of the dungeon. I suppose they could just make the mobs do less stuff while controlled, but that seems an awkward fix. Or maybe they could just make it a mythic+ only change, because really, who cares about how difficult the lower tiers are even this far into the content?

When was this? I ran it late last night at +7 and could still control all the usual mobs. Keep in mind there's several who were ALWAYS immune like the two large packs before the first boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Well, you see, Frost Death Knights were already overperforming and thus some nerfs were needed to br.....

I'm sorry, i cant finish that sentence with a straight face. Wow blizzard, you guys must hate "fun" eh?
    Do you really think they removed it because it's fun?

They probably did it because they can't otherwise fix a broken spell with just a hotfix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Do you really think they removed it because it's fun?

They probably did it because they can't otherwise fix a broken spell with just a hotfix.
    Get out of here with your logic, we don't take kindly to that around these parts!

But still, blizzard has a tendency to nerf anything fun that can be considered slightly OP. They also just love nerfing death knights in general.

Cool if actually true, I mean they nerfed the one dungeon where as a DK you were actually able to contribute something besides damage/sponging damage. I hope every other dungeon now has every mob immune to any form of CC as well..
    fuckwits at blizzard..

And here i was, thinking that they actually put controllable mobs into one dungeon simply so that control undead isn't completely useless...

I've seen blizzard make dumb changes, but this is one of the worst
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

I bet if they add raid bosses that are undead this expansion, they'll be immune as well... clearly Blizzard just hates death knights

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really fix? Because if so i think blizzard really wants the dk class gone for the game. Shit mobility, Shit damage, and now shit abilities.

Deleted
    So what's the point in having the ability?

When did the fix land? Ran BRH7 last night after raid and no problems controlling. Well, except for the mini-boss pack before second boss, but they've never been controllable anyway.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the one unique thing we could use in one dungeon is now useless? I don't even know..
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )