Jonah Goldberg at the National Review unloads the I-told-you-so:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rises-beguiled
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    But you saying it isn't false is so much more reliable of a source? Okay, buddy! LOL! fucking idiot. How aren't you banned for posting conspiracy theories yet?
    For the same reason you aren't banned for calling people "a fucking idiot".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Jonah Goldberg at the National Review unloads the I-told-you-so:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rises-beguiled
    Wow, what a pretty disgusting piece. Filled with all the juvenile rhetoric that is usually associated with Liberals. So pathetic to watch people break off their arms to pat themselves on the back, just like the usual suspects in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    For the same reason you aren't banned for calling people "a fucking idiot".
    It's not considered an insult when it's the obvious truth.

This does remind me of the time that your hero little Donny Dump referred to a woman walking by as "it" though, right after bragging about sexual assault and cheating on his new wife with married women.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Apparently unless you're sheltered you would know this is just normal guy talk. Cheating, raping, all par for the course.
    Maybe cheating and raping women and then bragging about it is par for the course for YOU, but it is not for me, and it is not for any of my friends as well. By your definition, I am definitely sheltered, and plan to stay that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    all the juvenile rhetoric that is usually associated with Liberals
    "Grab em by the p---y." - Donald Tump, Tea / Republican Party nominee for President of the United States of America
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Oh, it gets better. Saw this as well:

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hutch/stat...14792296300545

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
    He was, apparently, cleansed by the Holy Light of the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Maybe cheating and raping women and then bragging about it is par for the course for YOU, but it is not for me, and it is not for any of my friends as well. By your definition, I am definitely sheltered, and plan to stay that way.
    Hey, I agree with you man, I was just responding to one of the unhinged rants written by @Celarent

Quote Originally Posted by Celarent View Post
    does make people think back in their own lives to when they've heard this talk before. And how it's just kind of a thing unless you're sheltered.

Wow, what a pretty disgusting piece. Filled with all the juvenile rhetoric that is usually associated with Liberals. So pathetic to watch people break off their arms to pat themselves on the back, just like the usual suspects in this thread.
    No, he's totally on the mark. You're just unhappy because you (a Trump supporter/defender) are yourself, and he's nailed you.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler

Some days I just love the internet.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No, he's totally on the mark. You're just unhappy because you (a Trump supporter/defender) are yourself, and he's nailed you.
    Don't waste your time, he has reality proofed his mind, besides I am currently waiting for his inevitable bubble of denial bursting so I can harvest his tears. So tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Don't waste your time, he has reality proofed his mind, besides I am currently waiting for his inevitable bubble of denial bursting so I can harvest his tears. So tasty.
    Oh, I know. A conclusion I've drawn from the Trump fiasco is not just that I can't vote for Trump (that was trivially easy), but I can't vote for any candidate, on any level, that is supported by the kind of voters that would support Trump. Sorry GOP, you've gone over my personal political event horizon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I know. A conclusion I've drawn from the Trump fiasco is not just that I can't vote for Trump (that was easy), but I can't vote for any candidate, on any level, that is supported by the kind of voters that would support Trump. Sorry GOP, you've gone over my personal political event horizon.
    Stay thy hand, Osmeric. The RNC/GOP might dump him, choosing to eat the loss of the Presidency but salvage the Senate and House. At least give them that opportunity. If they don't take it, then dump them.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    "Grab em by the p---y." - Donald Tump, Tea / Republican Party nominee for President of the United States of America
    Said in a private conversation - liberals spew their idiotic and juvenile rhetoric in public for all to see and laugh at. Thanks for the laughs, Espe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do love how the "it was in a private party" defense is being thrown around, when Trump asked Russia to hack her emails and were begging for something for WikiLeaks. How's that concept of privacy going? Still hypocrites? That's neat.

Said in a private conversation - liberals spew their idiotic and juvenile rhetoric in public for all to see and laugh at. Thanks for the laughs, Espe.
    Yeeeeessssss. You can't feel it, but I'm currently on your back, feeding on your desperation. And it is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Stay thy hand, Osmeric. The RNC/GOP might dump him, choosing to eat the loss of the Presidency but salvage the Senate and House. At least give them that opportunity. If they don't take it, then dump them.
    That's not responsive to that I wrote, though. Trump demonstrates that the GOP is filled with the kind of horrible people who would vote for Trump. So any candidate they put forward, anywhere, will be the kind of candidate these people would like. I don't want to be in the same political room with them.

He hasn't nailed a fucking thing. He is a partisan elite hack. Fuck him, just like the rest of the people that think this is going to somehow take Trump down. Those people are fucking delusional. Let them have their circle jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not responsive to that I wrote, though. Trump demonstrates that the GOP is filled with the kind of horrible people who would vote for Trump. So any candidate they put forward, anywhere, will be the kind of candidate these people would like. I don't want to be in the same political room with them.
    Well okay then, that's valid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the laughs, Espe.
    Right back at ya, champ

Deleted
    Seems like a conspiracy designed to destroy trumps chances of winning the election.

This isn't democracy