Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Got to stand against tyranny!
    ... or support it, if it's good for us.
    *looks at chile*

You know, there's a difference between Kellhound and Skroe.
    With Kellhound at least, you see it as it is. He came out and told us openly and clearly that he is willing to lie in order to protect his country.
    Skroe doesn't do that. Scheming little thing Ahah. He's on about protecting allies and the western world.
    Load of bollox.
    He looks after his own little lobby's interests. Not his allies and not even his own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Reality:

Fantasy:
    Your posts.

You keep talking about a "peaceful Eurasia crumble", while that's not happening at all.
    Stop living in your fantasy world full of anger and hatred. No one wants the full on war you're wishing for. It wouldn't benefit anyone. Not Russia, not your allies, not your country. Just your tiny little lobby.
    You're willing to sacrifice your own brothers and sisters for your own little selfish power schemes, driven by your own real life problems? Aren't you a bit ashamed of yourself?
    I was wondering why I never heard of the European Leadership Network before. So I looked them up.

You're seriously trying to retort official government policy of the United States and it's European allies with a questionnaire sent out by some third rate think tank?

You get more difficult to take seriously by the month.

As for "sacrifice my own brothers and sisters", my best friend, who is like a brother two me, did two nine month tours in Afghanistan and serves in the US Army.

I sent him whatever he needed, bi-weekly. I talked to him whenever he could. I offered him support when he was going through stuff he couldn't even talk to his wife about. To this day, I worry day and night about the effects of the war on him (he has PTSD). So in other words, you question my support the sacrifice of "my own brothers and sisters"? You don't know what you're talking about. You speak theoretically. I speak from experience. For 18 months out of the past three years, I held my breath every time I heard of a downed helicopter, or injured service member. Someone I consider part of my family lived through that hell and came out unscathed. He was lucky. But in his service I knew fear for him, a part of my family, every minute he was there. This is the knife he brought me back from Afghanistan to show his gratitude for my support.

Custom made, with the hilt in the colors of the Afghan flag. It's my most prized possession. He has a matching knife.

You know what US Soldiers and Marines called ISAF in Afghanistan? "I Saw Americans Fight". It was only half not-true. Our allies stood by the US in Afghanistan, but their rules of engagement were so stringent, of course the US took the brunt of combat deaths along with the British. Because they did the actual fighting by in large.

Are you not ashamed that your country didn't do its part? Because nobody speaks of the Italian's contribution to the war effort like they do the British. Where were the 20,000 Italian soldiers? Their non-existence meant more Americans had to fill the gap. Americans like my best friend.

And you dare accuse me of being a lobbyist for war? That's worse than a farce. It's a delusion in what passes for that thing between your ears and behind your eyes. I would, in my job, do my part to develop the advanced technology so that no young American like my friend has to go to war in the ass end of the world ever again.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-10-08 at 11:07 AM.

Man that knife would look amazing in my collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Americans accuse others for war crimes must be the funniest thing i've read ever.
    Add in breaching international law as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Man that knife would look amazing in my collection.
    I think it's worth mentioning that he gave it to me at his wedding. When he got back from his first tour, he got married and gave me that while the groom's party went camping. Hows that for a groom's man's gift? The other guys got flasks. He and I? Two custom knives.

I normally don't get emotional, but damn... he's an amazing person.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I think it's worth mentioning that he gave it to me at his wedding. When he got back from his first tour, he got married and gave me that while the groom's party went camping. Hows that for a groom's man's gift? The other guys got flasks. He and I? Two custom knives.

Well that's a huge thing to do, just shows how grateful he is. I could only hope getting nice presents like that, beats underwear and shit for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Well that's a huge thing to do, just shows how grateful he is.
    I only did what anyone would do for their brother. Which makes Djalil's garbage up there perhaps the most farcical thing he's said in all 27,000 shitposts he's made.

Here's a rather mild story to put it into context: he asks me to send him a white V-neck, sized medium undershirt. Why? Because he wrecked the one he brought with him with somebody elses blood, and didn't want to ask his wife and get her worried. I ask him "what happened" and he says he can't tell me, but that he isn't hurt. His other friends did stuff like that too. We all did what we could to keep his actual blood relatives and wife from freaking out all the time.

People like Djalil for whom only know of the wars in the abstract and feel free to pontificate what "supporting the troops" is can go to hell.

Deleted
    I was wondering why I never heard of the European Leadership Network before. So I looked them up.

You're seriously trying to retort official government policy of the United States and it's European allies with a questionnaire sent out by some third rate think tank?

As for "sacrifice my own brothers and sisters", my best friend, who is like a brother two me, did two nine month tours in Afghanistan and serves in the US Army.

I sent him whatever he needed, bi-weekly. I talked to him whenever he could. I offered him support when he was going through stuff he couldn't even talk to his wife about. To this day, I worry day and night about the effects of the war on him (he has PTSD). So in other words, you question my support the sacrifice of "my own brothers and sisters"? You don't know what you're talking about. You speak theoretically. I speak from experience. For 18 months out of the past three years, I held my breath every time I heard of a downed helicopter, or injured service member. Someone I consider part of my family lived through that hell and came out unscathed. He was lucky. But in his service I knew fear for him, a part of my family, every minute he was there. This is the knife he brought me back from Afghanistan to show his gratitude for my support.

Custom made, with the hilt in the colors of the Afghan flag. It's my most prized possession. He has a matching knife.

You know what US Soldiers and Marines called ISAF in Afghanistan? "I Saw Americans Fight". It was only half not-true. Our allies stood by the US in Afghanistan, but their rules of engagement were so stringent, of course the US took the brunt of combat deaths along with the British. Because they did the actual fighting by in large.

Are you not ashamed that your country didn't do its part? Because nobody speaks of the Italian's contribution to the war effort like they do the British. Where were the 20,000 Italian soldiers? Their non-existence meant more Americans had to fill the gap. Americans like my best friend.

And you dare accuse me of being a lobbyist for war? That's worse than a farce. It's a delusion in what passes for that thing between your ears and behind your eyes. I would, in my job, do my part to develop the advanced technology so that no young American like my friend has to go to war in the ass end of the world ever again.
    Officially government policies in europe are ones of cooperation. Not full on war. It has always been one of cooperation and it keeps on being one of cooperation long term. Please provide proof that any of the above changed.

Aww such lovely words.
    I wonder how happy your brother is to know that you're advocating to send him and people lile him in a war that's several magnitudes more cruel and bloodier than Afghanistan ever was. I wonder if he agreed with your views of "fuck my people, I need to play risk with my own countrymen lives, I'm not the one going to war anyway".

Ahah I laugh at your attempt to bring Italy in the discussion. You think you're like.... insulting my honor or something?

Skroe, you DIRECTLY advocate for a very tough stance against Russia. You're advocating for total war where there's no need to.
    Stop wishing for your people to go die useless wars around the globe Skroe.
    Your brother was victim of idiots that applied the same way of thinking you are so vividly supporting now.

- - - Updated - - -

... but still you're willing to send others like him with possibly similar stories to fight useless wars because... realism?
    Lol
    Pick one Skroe. These different characters you're describing to us conflict with each other.

- - - Updated - - -

I only did what anyone would do for their brother. Which makes Djalil's garbage up there perhaps the most farcical thing he's said in all 27,000 shitposts he's made.

Here's a rather mild story to put it into context: he asks me to send him a white V-neck, sized medium undershirt. Why? Because he wrecked the one he brought with him with somebody elses blood, and didn't want to ask his wife and get her worried. I ask him "what happened" and he says he can't tell me, but that he isn't hurt. His other friends did stuff like that too. We all did what we could to keep his actual blood relatives and wife from freaking out all the time.

People like Djalil for whom only know of the wars in the abstract and feel free to pontificate what "supporting the troops" is can go to hell.
    Unlike you, I don't wish my people go die in wars across the globe because of my own personal issues.

I have no intention of dignifying whatever nonsense you wrote up there with a response. Didn't read it. Don't care.

On this issue, you don't get to have an opinion.

Deleted
    But hey Skroe. Here's a mind twister for ya.
    You said who doesn't "Stand against tyranny" deserves their beliefs to be rejected.
    Considering how supportive of us foreign policies you are, what's your take on the US supported dictatorships that took place across the world? You know... wouldn't that also make you "not stand against tyranny"?
    You wouldn't want that would you now.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no intention of dignifying whatever nonsense you wrote up there with a response. Didn't read it. Don't care.

On this issue, you don't get to have an opinion.
    Says who... you? Ahah that sounds awful tyrannical for someone "standing against tyranny" doesn't it.

Read the post quoted above post lads. This is what happens when the two personae you're attempting to manage meet each other and suddenly clash.

On one side you're wishing for a useless war, a war your own brothers would fight, where your own people would die in for no reason.
    On the other you're the one "supporting troops".
    Of course, after supporting ideologies responsible for sending them to the battlefield in the first place.

You're either trolling us, and doing a poor job at it considering how the last few posts clearly evidence a clashing of personalities, or you're SINCERELY confused about your own feelings. And in that case I suggest asking yourself a couple questions.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-10-08 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    But hey Skroe. Here's a mind twister for ya.
    You said who doesn't "Stand against tyranny" deserves their beliefs to be rejected.
    Considering how supportive of us foreign policies you are. What's your take on the US supported dictatorships that took place across the world? You know... wouldn't that also make you "not stand against tyranny"?
    You wouldn't want that would you now.

- - - Updated - - -

Says who... you? Ahah that sounds awful tyrannical for someone "standing against tyranny" doesn't it.

Read this post lads. This is what happens when the two personae you're attempting to manage meet each other and suddenly clash.

On one side you're wishing for a useless war, a war your own brothers would fight, where your own people would die in for no reason.
    On the other you're the one "supporting troops".
    Of course, after supporting ideologies responsible for sending them to the battlefield in the first place.

You're either trolling us, and doing a poor job at it considering how the last few post clearly evidence a clashing of personalities, or you're SINCERELY confused about your own feelings. And in that I suggest asking yourself a couple questions.
    No it's actually what adults do, which is balance the alternatives and accept the consequences of decisions you make.

Take for example my desire for more military spending in the US, from 3.5% to 5.5% of GDP. That means less on healthcare and edcuation... other causes I care about. But that's an acceptable trade off because right now I have judged that security needs outweigh domestic needs.

Your problem Djalil is there is no room for nuance in your simplistic worldview. I can both passionately support the troops and advocate for a muscular US foreign and security policy. They are not at all in conflict. And you know why I can say that in particular? From my best friend's own mouth, the most frustrating part of his job is being on base and not doing what he was trained to do and is good at. The Military is not to be used recklessly. But it isn't fine china either. There is a median.

But that's probably too complicated for you to grasp. Cripes you can't even grasp how the geopolitical situation has shifted and you're bombarded with daily updates about that.

Deleted
    No it's actually what adults do, which is balance the alternatives and accept the consequences of decisions you make.

Take for example my desire for more military spending in the US, from 3.5% to 5.5% of GDP. That means less on healthcare and edcuation... other causes I care about. But that's an acceptable trade off because right now I have judged that security needs outweigh domestic needs.

Your problem Djalil is there is no room for nuance in your simplistic worldview. I can both passionately support the troops and advocate for a muscular US foreign and security policy. They are not at all in conflict. And you know why I can say that in particular? From my best friend's own mouth, the most frustrating part of his job is being on base and not doing what he was trained to do and is good at. The Military is not to be used recklessly. But it isn't fine china either. There is a median.

But that's probably too complicated for you to grasp. Cripes you can't even grasp how the geopolitical situation has shifted and you're bombarded with daily updates about that.
    So hold on a sec.
    First you create this fantasy world where war is inevitable and total war is the only solution and THEN you struggle with the consequences of your own delusions?
    This is not what adults do. This is what confused adults do Skroe.

There is no one but your kind supporting a tough stance.
    You create your own war and then support the troops? Nah you can't do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed you didn't reply to my question about your stance on tyranny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It's like you actually devolved to Cryban levels of linking shit that contradicts your agenda.

I expected... well nothing, of you Djalil, but still you manage to let me down.
    How exactly do you think this post contradicts me? Come on gabriel. Let's be adult for a second, tell me.
    How exactly do you think, what's written in there, contradicts and of the points I made about eu not supporting full out war and instead looking for cooperation long term?
    It's your opportunity to shine gabriel come on.

Deleted

So you are saying others fight wars while you stay at home warmongering from the comfort of ur chair? Have you even been in the army??

Deleted
    Ah you're just a kid and that post highlights your immaturity.
    By the way, gabriel, my point isnt "we can't have a tough stance on Russia cause it hurts the economy".
    So, once again, you're only guessing what my stance is. You don't have a fucking clue. You talk, but have no context.
    Aka shitpost.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes, Skroe OPENLY stated he wants that.
    Sometimes, if you're not too busy gagging on his propaganda loads, actually read what he's saying.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-10-08 at 03:00 PM.

I am sorry, but the Mid East is a total sh*T show and we (The US) should not even be involved in it. It is a no win situation. The Mid east has bascially been at war with itself for thousands of years (way before the US was even a country). Why do you think we can roll in and change that?

As for Russia, Syria is to Russia like mexico is to the USA. It is right next to their country.

Could you even imagine what the US would do if what is happening in Syria was happening in Mexico? Try to have some perspective for once....

Stop listening to those self proclaimed "experts" in the news and do some research and form your own opinion. Be an individual. I know it is scary at first, but you will get used to it and then wonder why you ever even listened to those fools in the first place. You are just as good/smart as they are....

Go back and look at what happened when Reagan said "Gorby... tear down this wall..." the Dems and their media hacks claimed he was going to cause WWIII.

I could only imagine what would be posted in these forums if they were around back then......

It is 25+ years later. It did not cause WWIII and the wall is down....... You can't trust em- they lie to your face each and every day. Please, turn on your brain and stop falling for it already.... they have been running the same shtick for 30 years now... You have to wake up to it sometime..... Fool me once.....
    Last edited by Alydael; 2016-10-08 at 03:12 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    They must be able to track F-22's over Syria to claim publicly something so blatant as that.
    That's not hard, any F-22/35 over Syria is unlikely going to be running silent against an enemy whose only AA is MANPADS and an air force that consists of three dilapidated MiG-21s :P

- - - Updated - - -

And nobody is supporting full out war.
    Skroe is kinda looking forward too it :P

Deleted
    Wanting to be ready to fuck someone up in case they overstep their boundaries =/= actively looking for fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote him saying that he wants all out war with Russia.

Do it now or fuck off.
    You are in NO POSITION to demand anything, slave. You don't even know what my point is. You're arguing with me and you don't even know what my fucking point is.
    Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? My fault though. Never argue with kids.
    You're not 12, slave. It's time you grow up.
    Now shut up and be quiet. Do your own dirty work.

- - - Updated - - -

"Mmmh I'm so going to chain report him".

That's all you have left, slave. While I'll be back in two weeks time, you're left with your own self for the rest of your life.
    Can't chain report that though, sorry gabriel.
    Gabriel, the "puffy Finnish boy with glasses that wants to punch me" .
    Lol.

See you in a couple weeks folks.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-10-08 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    By the book reply.
    You don't deserve anything more than insults, slave.
    Just like in real life.
    Amazing huh? You managed to replicate your real life in an Internet forum.

Deleted
    Must be hard being outsmarted by people you hold your inferior, huh?
    I'll worry when that happens. In the meantime, there's only a puffy rich kid growing up in one of the richest country in the world, and still managing to grow up a useless slave, gagging on propaganda loads like he enjoys them.
    How does it feel to be failing modern western society gabriel?

- - - Updated - - -

You're the Pokemon generation gabriel. You failed at everything and will be a burden to society.
    Which is weird, cause you live in a society that allows to develop a proper education and a critical mind.
    You just don't do it cause you CHOSE to be a slave.

And that, slave, is what you are. A burden.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh before I get banned. @Skroe when you're done sending me your slaves perhaps you can reply to my point.
    You said we should be "standing against tyranny". I agree.
    What's your view on the dictatorships supported and created by the US?

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-08 at 03:54 PM.