Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Why does it matter? Trump isn't running vs Bill Clinton nore is this a thread about Bill Clinton.
    I didn't bring it up to defend Trump against Bill Clinton. In fact, I didn't bring it up at all. I was replying to darenyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I don't think you have to worry about Bill becoming president again, so why do we even compare the two.
    Again, I wasn't comparing them. I was replying to darenyon who had compared them previously. I quote people that I reply to for a reason. Read the thread.

Okay leaping to the next step, knowing Trump is done do Republicans suddenly beg Obama to get the moderate judge that Obama asked them 6 months ago to approve and will Obama say, "Oh he'll no, the people should get the right to voice their decision on who should pick the next Scotus."

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I didn't bring it up to defend Trump against Bill Clinton. In fact, I didn't bring it up at all. I was replying to darenyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, I wasn't comparing them. I was replying to darenyon who had compared them previously. I quote people that I reply to for a reason. Read the thread.
    and i replied to the people who have been comparing them ever since this whole snafu started. bringing up the actions of a guy who was impeached as an excuse for trump is pretty feeble and counterproductive, since all it shows is that such actions make one unworthy to be president.

Oh we did read the thread and u would know why Darenyon compared the two originally if you had read the thread.

Do try to fallow along.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    clinton had an illicit affair and tried to cover it up. trump has openly had many affairs, speaks openly of wanting to sexually assault women, sexualizes his own daughter, goes on insane tirades against women he perceives as ugly, and has divorced and re-married as soon as his wives start showing their age.

so, he has done far more than clinton ever did already. his character will not magically change upon being elected to public office. if he wins at all, both parties will ensure his reign is a short one.
    He's been divorced what, twice? A lot of people get divorced twice. Bill Clinton has been accused of rape, sued for sexual harassment, had numerous affairs outside of marriage, including one with a 22 year old White House intern, and his attempts to cover them up has led to war, fines and disbarment, and legal charges.

He speaks of wanting to sexually assault women? Bill Clinton has been accused of rape, sued for sexual harassment, had numerous affairs outside of marriage, including one with a 22 year old White House intern, and his attempts to cover them up has led to war, fines and disbarment, and legal charges.

He's gone on tirades? Bill Clinton has been accused of rape, sued for sexual harassment, had numerous affairs outside of marriage, including one with a 22 year old White House intern, and his attempts to cover them up has led to war, fines and disbarment, and legal charges.

Trump is disgusting, and this should be only the most recent incident in a long line of incidents each of which should automatically exclude him from consideration, but don't pretend that anything that you've mentioned here is worse than what Bill Clinton has already done.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh we did read the thread and u would know why Darenyon compared the two originally if you had read the thread.

Do try to fallow along.
    I was replying to darenyon's post at the top of this page. #11561. In that post, he quoted no other poster. It's just a statement by him, comparing Bill Clinton's actions to Donald Trump's. I'll say it again, I quote people for a reason. Read the fucking thread.
    - - - Updated - - -

and i replied to the people who have been comparing them ever since this whole snafu started. .
    You didn't reply to anyone. The post I quoted you on has no quote from any other poster. If you would have quoted another poster, I would have worded my reply to you differently.

I was replying to darenyon's post at the top of this page. #11561. In that post, he quoted no other poster. It's just a statement by him, comparing Bill Clinton's actions to Donald Trump's. I'll say it again, I quote people for a reason.
    I would advise you to know why a person said what they did before quoting them....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

He speaks of wanting to sexually assault women? Bill Clinton has been accused of rape,
    I don't know if you've missed the news or not, but Trump has also been accused of rape. That trial is about to start.

Trump is disgusting, and this should be only the most recent incident in a long line of incidents each of which should automatically exclude him from consideration
    which is exactly what i said, glad we agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No. If it was, then Trump is a rapist too since Trump was accused of raping his ex wife. She dropped it as a settlement of the divorce.
    You can't use that to argue your position because Juanita Broddrick still says that Clinton raped her.

- - - Updated - - -

which is exactly what i said, glad we agree.
    No. You said Trump has done worse things than Clinton. I said that you were wrong.

I would advise you to know why a person said what they did before quoting them....
    he clearly did not read the past few pages, we shall just have to re-hash it all.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I don't know if you've missed the news or not, but Trump has also been accused of rape. That trial is about to start.
    So is Derrick Rose. It's a civil lawsuit. It's not a trial. This is also the plaintiff's third attempt I think, after it was dropped twice previously. What's scheduled is a "status conference hearing." I don't know what that means, but it definitely not a trial.

He speaks of wanting to sexually assault women? Bill Clinton has been accused of rape, sued for sexual harassment, had numerous affairs outside of marriage, including one with a 22 year old White House intern, and his attempts to cover them up has led to war, fines and disbarment, and legal charges.

He's gone on tirades? Bill Clinton has been accused of rape, sued for sexual harassment, had numerous affairs outside of marriage, including one with a 22 year old White House intern, and his attempts to cover them up has led to war, fines and disbarment, and legal charges.

Trump is disgusting, and this should be only the most recent incident in a long line of incidents each of which should automatically exclude him from consideration, but don't pretend that anything that you've mentioned here is worse than what Bill Clinton has already done.
    Clinton: Accused of but had no charges against him and found not guilty of wrong doing means by an large under the law Clinton did not rape anyone. Secondly his affairs with whoever were between consenting adults.

Trump: Actually going to trial for rape and also essentially on tape admits to sexual assault.

While what Bill did is morally bad, what Trump said and is accused of is a lot worse.

How could I possibly know why someone says something?

Listen, it's very simple. If you want to contribute to the constructive flow of the conversation, then quote people that you're replying to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump was only 59 years old at the time, clearly he matured into adulthood after that.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Typical Hillaryite that can't handle the fact that Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are reprehensible people when it comes to sexual abuse and victim shaming. he was the Sexual Abuser-in-Chief and she was the Queen of shaming his abused women. Get off of your fucking moral high horse.
    here you go merkava, from a whole 2 pages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Clinton: Accused of but had no charges against him and found not guilty of wrong doing means by an large under the law Clinton did not rape anyone. Secondly his affairs with whoever were between consenting adults.

Trump: Actually going to trial for rape and also essentially on tape admits to sexual assault.

While what Bill did is morally bad, what Trump said and is accused of is a lot worse.

Listen, Trump is not going to trial for rape. And Clinton wasn't found not guilty. He was never charged. You're accusing Donald Trump of sexual assualt. Who did he assault? Sexual assault needs a victim. Who is that victim?

You can't use that to argue your position because Juanita Broddrick still says that Clinton raped her.

- - - Updated - - -

No. You said Trump has done worse things than Clinton. I said that you were wrong.
    Trump raped me. Your turn.

here you go merkava, from a whole 2 pages ago.
    Too bad you didn't quote him. Like I said " If you want to contribute to the constructive flow of the conversation, then quote people that you're replying to."

And you're still wrong on Trump vs Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Trump raped me. Your turn.
    My turn for what?

Listen, Trump is not going to trial for rape. And Clinton wasn't found not guilty. He was never charged. You're accusing Donald Trump of sexual assualt. Who did he assault? Sexual assault needs a victim. Who is that victim?
    The 13 year old that he is going to trial for. Granted it is a civil suit, but it is still damning.