Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    When you have GOP senators, mayors, governors and other important figures suddenly jumping ship the Independent voters see that and say, "Well why the fuck would I vote for a guy whose party doesn't even want?" It is over on Oct 8th.
    I think it was over long before that, but yea, it's definitely over now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You catch the social conservatives saying they don't care if Trump "shares their values" so long as he shares their goals?
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-comments.html

This election is just a ride that never stops. People who will harp on a not-republican for a lack of "morals" and "family values" as a reason they aren't fit for president will blindly support what they hate the most. Keep it coming 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    There's no evidence to suggest Bill's philandering has been nonconsensual.
    Besides the statements from individuals who said otherwise?
    Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, has been publicly accused by several women of sexual misconduct. Juanita Broaddrick has accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey has accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Besides the statements from individuals who said it was? Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, has been publicly accused by several women of sexual misconduct. Juanita Broaddrick has accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey has accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of exposing himself and sexually harassing her.
    Yes, and unlike in Bill's case we have both accusations as well as Trump's self confession that he engages in that sort of activity. So I'm not sure where you're getting this 'worse' metric from.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/news?ID=...7-0e6288bacc28

Huckabee trying to soften the blow. I always knew you were full of it, but the fact your Christian values don't matter much at all when your political football team is going against them solidifies it even more.

I wasn't aware he was up for a third term. Those must really hurt his chances of getting elected!

Oh wait, he's not running. Nevermind then. Conservatives keep pointing to him and shouting SQUIRREL to try to detract from the awful things we have recorded proof of Trump, who is actually running, saying and doing.

According to Trump it is okay to call his daughter a piece of ass -> http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politi...ern/index.html

Trump's facing a lawsuit for rape right now, so if that's the defining issue here its a wash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/news?ID=...7-0e6288bacc28

Huckabee trying to soften the blow. I always knew you were full of it, but the fact your Christian values don't matter much at all when your political football team is going against them solidifies it even more.
    Remember, this is a political movement that could never be quite convinced that Obama was a Christian but are happy to back Trump. Its not about religion for them.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...03783724793857

As I told everyone once before, Wiener is a sick puppy who will never change-100% of perverts go back to their ways. Sadly, there is no cure
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why the GOP thinks trying to equate Trump and Bill is going to work.

Because at the end of the day end up with one as president and one as first....gentleman I guess?

If they are both rapey assaulting slime balls I sure as hell would rather pick the scenario where one is first gentleman rather than POTUS.

It's not a winning argument. Trump would be wise to just drop the b-b-b-b-ut Bill line of arguing. Plus, also, Hillary tends to gain favorability when attacked about her husband's infidelity cause at the end of the day she was also a victim...and the line of "enabling Bill's affairs" or whatever is victim blaming women -- which isn't going to play well at all with the female base.

I'm dyyyyyyyyying to know what the voting gap for the female voters is going to be this election. I predict it will be yuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yes, and unlike in Bill's case we have both accusations as well as Trump's self confession that he engages in that sort of activity. So I'm not sure where you're getting this 'worse' metric from.
    Like I said, women have come forward, by name, and accused him of misconduct. I think that's a little more serious. There's more accusers in Clinton's case, I believe. That's a little more serious. There's multiple people who have accused Clinton of rape. I think that's more serious. Clinton has settled a sexual assault (or harassment, I'm not sure which is was) case for $850,000. That's not an admission of anything, but it's certainly worth mentioning if we're comparing his behavior to someone who's never had to settle a case of that type. And then we factor in the fallout from Clinton's attempt to cover up and distract from his affairs. And of course this all occurred while he was President of the United States, as opposed to a reality TV star.

I think Clinton's words are deplorable as well, but they don't give us a victim. It's not a confession in that sense. It's not really evidence of anything.

Remember kids! If a sitting president is sexually assaulting people and is a democrat, that is ok! In fact, those republicans are mean and cruel for impeaching him! In fact, its also ok if his wife continues to stand by him and its ok to elect her as president with him as "first groper".

However, if a republican presidential candidate merely talks about sexually assaulting someone (without proof) and it is on some audio tape from years ago, that is grounds for IMMEDIATELY withdrawing from the race today.

Thank you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Remember kids! If a sitting president is sexually assaulting people and is a democrat, that is ok! In fact, those republicans are mean and cruel for impeaching him! In fact, its also ok if his wife continues to stand by him and its ok to elect her as president with him as "first groper".

However, if a republican presidential candidate merely talks about sexually assaulting someone (without proof) and it is on some audio tape from years ago, that is grounds for IMMEDIATELY withdrawing from the race today.

Thank you!
    They be spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning using irrelevant information.

The throes are fun to watch. Keep wailing. It's a good day.

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you!
    I'm going to assume you mean "without proof" being that Trump has sexually assaulted someone -- cause he already admitted the comments were his in which he stated he could do so without punishment and that he also went after a married woman.

But hey, if you want to defend his comments knock yourself out. The more you and your ilk do it, the less women will vote for the GOP and that's a-ok with me. Party on GOP destroyer, party on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grummgug posting something meaningless and idle away is unheard of
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump's facing a lawsuit for rape right now, so if that's the defining issue here its a wash.
    I don't know that he is. I think there's a "status conference hearing" scheduled. I don't know what that means, but I think that's because the case has been dismissed twice before, and the plaintiff is trying a third time. If it winds up that Trump settles the case for $850,000 and a judge finds him in contempt of court for misleading testimony,, then I think you could say it's a wash.

Thank you!
    Bill still isn't running for president, stop getting your bullet points from the_donald and 4chan.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know that he is. I think there's a "status conference hearing" scheduled. I don't know what that means, but I think that's because the case has been dismissed twice before, and the plaintiff is trying a third time. If it winds up that Trump settles the case for $850,000 and a judge finds him in contempt of court for misleading testimony in court, then I think you could say it's a wash.
    You can keep on with this or you could use Google.

"A status conference is a court-ordered meeting with a judge (or under some circumstances an authorized counsel) where they decide the date of the trial. If a party does not attend the status conference, that party's requests for scheduling changes will be ignored."

Like, 20 seconds of work.

Literally nobody has said this, nor defended Clinton's infidelity in any way. Did some memo go out to everyone on the right to misdirect and try to steer all discussion to Bill, who isn't running for election?

Admits to sexual assault (yes, grabbing a woman's vagina without invitation is sexual assault) and talks about how he knowingly hits on and tries to sleep with married women. And he's actually running for office.

You're welcome for clearing that up for you : )