I got invited to a party that started about an hour ago, I'm still at home..watching LCS :I

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

I have no clue what LCS is, but just do whatever is more fun

League of Legends championship :I
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    My first "long term goal" is 2plate bench, 3plate squat, 4plate deadlift. Bench is lagging severely behind
    My ultimate goal is 150 kg bench, 158 kg squat, 4 plate deadlift, and 68 kg curl.

I contributed, DJ. G22

http://imgur.com/gallery/RzFQk

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    This is a case of Jurrasic park's "You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn’t stop to think if you should"

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/Hwnpw.gif

This is a case of Jurrasic park's "You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn’t stop to think if you should"
    Sweet, sweet heart attack

https://imgur.com/gallery/M9pVjUb

So... I met the person that invited me to the aforementioned party, she sounded super disappointed in me, and now I feel slightly guilty about having spent that time watching other people play videogames instead.

Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-10-09 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... I met the person that invited me to the aforementioned party, she sounded super disappointed in me, and now I feel slightly guilty about having spent that time watching other people play videogames instead.

You should feel awful.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    You should feel awful.
    I just followed Judy's advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    just do whatever is more fun
    There were shitloads of people attending that I simply did not care for, would rather watch LCS and a re-brodcast of last weeks Canada-EU hockey game .