Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Also, Bill Clinton rapes women.
    Show me a conviction and I'll be all on board that train.

Until they, he's alleged to have raped women but has not been convicted. Or are we now joining with the "evil authoritarian left" and an allegation of rape is enough to convict someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Considering the number of people bailing out on him and calling him out for those comments are members of his own party I'd say quite a few care about it.
    This type of stuff has in fact made Trump strong throughout his entire campaign, he talks how ordinary people talk. He engaged in guy talk 11 years ago and I think if you ask most hot blooded dudes, they'd probably want to bang the chick as well.

This is just more manufactured outrage from the left, at least from the guy's on the left lol. Well I'm just going to say this now before it becomes illegal but I also enjoy sex and like girls with large butts. I know this will offend liberals, but I got to get this out of my system before Hillary is in office.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Duval View Post
    There's nothing humorous about it for a lot of people. I know you're going to feint "oh he was just kidding, JUST KIDDING GUYS, EVERYTHING IS OKAY! He's really not a sexual predator", but a lot of people do not share that view. Including all the Republicans who don't think it's too funny, and are dropping support for Trump after the video.
    There's really no "maybe he was just kidding", he was just kidding. Anyone that reads the story without bias can obviously discern this. People can feign outrage on this all they way, but supporting this is advocating censorship on a pretty dangerous level. Hopefully what you say does not become "deeply offensive" to others a decade later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    This type of stuff has in fact made Trump strong throughout his entire campaign, he talks how ordinary people talk. He engaged in guy talk 11 years ago and I think if you ask most hot blooded dudes, they'd probably want to bang the chick as well.

This is just more manufactured outrage from the left, at least from the guy's on the left lol. Well I'm just going to say this now before it becomes illegal but I also enjoy sex and like girls with large butts. I know this will offend liberals, but I got to get this out of my system before Hillary is in office.
    I think it's funny how you make comments like this when it's showing to be the complete opposite. He's championing guy talk at the expense of members of his own party jumping ship and calling him out on his nonsense.

The only outrage here is generated by a man claiming that because he is a celebrity he can sexually molest women. The issue you and your ilk fail to grasp is there's a difference in consensual acts and forcing yourself on someone. Oddly enough I've yet to see someone say it's wrong to have consensual sex with someone....

As for your lies about he's just kidding -- There's quotes in this thread from women that Trump has forcibly kissed on the mouth who were disgusted by his actions. So not only do we have him claiming he can do whatever he wants to women but we also have women claiming he has done those things to them.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

There's really no "maybe he was just kidding", he was just kidding. Anyone that reads the story without bias can obviously discern this. People can feign outrage on this all they way, but supporting this is advocating censorship on a pretty dangerous level. Hopefully what you say does not become "deeply offensive" to others a decade later.
    Sorry, no.
    Me and my friends, even when crazy drunk in college , have never talked about sexually assaulting anyone, nor bragging about trying to have sex with a married woman. We actually have respect for women.

If you think that's "normal" it says a lot about your personal character. Hillary seems to be proving herself correct about the basket of deplorables.

but supporting this is advocating censorship on a pretty dangerous level. Hopefully what you say does not become "deeply offensive" to others a decade later.
    I'm supporting censorship by supporting this video? What? You know, conspiracy theories are not allowed here.

Why does it matter it's a decade later? He was then a 59 year old married man talking about adultery with another lady. It's less 'bad' since it's over 10 years later? Maybe if he was a teenager, not married, and not running for president, I could excuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I think it's funny how you make comments like this when it's showing to be the complete opposite. He's championing guy talk at the expense of members of his own party jumping ship and calling him out on his nonsense.

The only outrage here is generated by a man claiming that because he is a celebrity he can sexually molest women. The issue you and your ilk fail to grasp is there's a difference in consensual acts and forcing yourself on someone. Oddly enough I've yet to see someone say it's wrong to have consensual sex with someone....
    I'm not disagreeing that there are cucks on both sides of this issue lol. This is just overly sensitive females pretending Trump is being serious on a subject where he obviously was not, as well as self hating men agreeing out of fear that they will look bad.

As for "failing to grasp".... if that's true, how about listing a few examples of where Trump actually engaged in this behavior? If you truly believe Trump was being serious, and there was no humor there, I guess we won't agree on anything. As it stands right now, this just demonstrates that the left has lost any grasp on humor.

- - - Updated - - -

he was not "just kidding", he really does just walk up to people and kiss and grope them. There are multiple accounts of this over many years.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/15...exual-assault/

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Sorry, no.
    Me and my friends, even when crazy drunk in college , have never talked about sexually assaulting anyone, nor bragging about trying to have sex with a married woman. We actually have respect for women.

If you think that's "normal" it says a lot about your personal character. Hillary seems to be proving herself correct about the basket of deplorables.
    I see, if you brag about having sex with a female, that means you must hate females? This is exactly the problem with your train of thought. In the world of liberals, humor is no longer allowed to exist. You can have daughters, be married, but that urge to have sex doesn't go away. Many people incorporate humor into it, aka what Trump did.

For example, if a guy says "I want to bang that chick" do you think that means he's going to physically hit her, or possibly shoot her? I guess if the concept of humor or slang does not register, I can sort of see how someone would think this is offensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    Now we have the grotesque video of Donald Trump bragging: “Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.” With it, Trump showed he is indeed the sum of all the sexist snippets we’ve heard so far.

The basket of deplorables just found their Mr Universe.

There is no point in pretending that Trump can claw his way back from here. He has now confirmed that he disdains women, and many women voters will surely return the favor.

Until now, Trump’s defenders liked to justify his remarks about Rosie O’Donnell and Megyn Kelly by saying that the GOP nominee was just an entertainer. That’s not possible any more. Trump’s disgusting comments were made in private, not as a public performance. And that’s precisely why they are indelible.

Trump was hardly in good shape with women voters before he slobbered over the prospect of assaulting them. They have represented the majority for almost 40 years of presidential elections, and this cycle will be no exception.

Given his disastrous position with minorities, Trump’s sole hope was to win among white voters. But he was already losing to Clinton among white women: a voting group that Romney won. There simply aren’t enough white voters for Trump to win without sweeping the votes of white women.

“I pledge to be a better man tomorrow and will never, ever let you down,” Trump said in his half-baked apology video.

Of all the unbelievable words that have come out of his pouting lips, these may be the least credible. Donald Trump will let his party down on Sunday, live on national television. The only remaining question in this election is whether his party can rescue anything of its own reputation even as he flushes his own down the sewer.
    source

Also "ur husband did that too" is not a great comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Except in my response I said nothing about sexual assault, where as you are describing just that thing.

You are being obtuse by pretending there are no circumstances in which people who just met might mutually decide to fornicate, and claiming this is somehow the same as a man forcing his genitals on a woman who isn't interested.
    You like to move the goal posts around to suit your needs, you also assume that there are no circumstances that two people who just met might NOT want to mutually decide to fornicate, that maybe just because the woman likes to be around you she doesn't necessarily want your hands up her skirt or trying to force your genitals on her. But you keep changing the details of the meeting until they fit your rape culture opinion. Next thing we know those two people who just met also just got married and they are sealing their marraige vows.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    he was not "just kidding", he really does just walk up to people and kiss and grope them. There are multiple accounts of this over many years.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/15...exual-assault/
    Having a pool party and trying to seduce someone at said party is a little different from groping strangers......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    You don't need to make things up to make Trump look bad. Just tell the truth, and apply judgement equally to all people it relates to.
    This is a really stupid thing to reply to my comment with. I didn't make this up. I gave the name of the woman who Trump was talking about when he said he wanted to commit adultery, and she was married too. He said the words were genuine, and she corroborated it. What more do you want?.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Especially when paired with "this is all a distraction". Which he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Show me a conviction and I'll be all on board that train.

Until they, he's alleged to have raped women but has not been convicted. Or are we now joining with the "evil authoritarian left" and an allegation of rape is enough to convict someone.
    They believe its a vast controversy that the Clintons either orchestrated or are rigging the system to get away with it.

I brought it up to my dad, who supports Trump, and without a blink he immediately brought up Bill Clinton and when I asked for any actual proof that he did so, like a conviction, he just vaguely dismisses it by saying the Clintons rigged the system to let him get away with it.

Having a pool party and trying to seduce someone at said party is a little different from groping strangers......
    he did it to his business associates and employees, knowing he would have leverage over them.
    Temple Taggart, the 21-year-old Miss Utah, was startled by how forward he was with young contestants like her in 1997, his first year as the owner of Miss USA, a branch of the beauty pageant organization. As she recalls it, he introduced himself in an unusually intimate manner.

He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, “Oh my God, gross.” He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like “Wow, that’s inappropriate.”

–Temple Taggart, 1997 Miss Utah USA

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    source

Its like they forgot all the shit in the 90s. Attacking Bill over Lewinsky always made Hillary look more sympathetic. Literally every time it has been polled and attempted by Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Duval View Post
    I'm supporting censorship by supporting this video? What? You know, conspiracy theories are not allowed here.

Why does it matter it's a decade later? He was then a 59 year old married man talking about adultery with another lady. It's less 'bad' since it's over 10 years later? Maybe if he was a teenager, not married, and not running for president, I could excuse it.
    Like I said, the sexual urges that start as a teen don't go away when you get older. Trump made a few jokes about the situation, and as for adultery, that's ultimately his issue. Do you get mad at other celebrities that have an interest in having sex outside their marriage? I mean is this really breaking news that Donald Trump wants to have sex with hot women? lol. Any other dude his age wants to do the same thing.

Like I said, the sexual urges that start as a teen don't go away when you get older.
    So, you're saying he was a slow burn sexual predator back then, and hasn't changed since?

What a ringing endorsement for someone who wants to be president.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    he did it to his business associates and employees, knowing he would have leverage over them.
    I guess the idea is, if you don't want to kiss someone on the lips, you don't actually do it then lol. You move your face and do it on the cheek. Plus even if you think that's bad, that's not really in the same category as groping. There's been a few times in my life where I didn't feel like hugging someone, for example, but I never felt "molested" when the inevitable hug did happen.