10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the day, all the shit that Trump try to throw towards Bill, who isn't even running, Bill didn't make sexual remarks about his own daughter. We know Bill is a playboy but we don't have recordings of Bill. Hell ever guy knows the kind of talk that takes place in a barbershop and locker room but even dicking around has its limits.
    The line between just talking shit among your boys and being sexist isn't thin.

Hell let's give Trump the benefit of the doubt and say he was just talking shit with his friends, you can't say that you were just talking shit when the shit pops up in your day to day life.

He wants people to throw him a pass when he refused to throw one to his opponents. Duck a Frump.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Duval View Post
    I don't know where you come from where it's socially acceptable for old married man to joke about that. And grabbing vaginas.

Do you mind me asking what country you're from?
    I'm from the US.... let me guess, you are from Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Is Skroe leading the Sith GOP Inquisitors?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    ok calm down. im british and im not offended by anything lmao banter is banter at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He was not successfully impeached.
    I believe you're confused on the meaning of impeachment. He was most definitely impeached. see The Impeachment of Bill Clinton The trial and the resulting effects are separate from the impeachment process.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The crux of the impeachment was on moral grounds, which is how they sold it publicly, but the legal end of things was that he lied about getting a blowjob in the oval office. But again, the adultery is what started the whole nonsense (GOP looking for any angle to attack Clinton) and it's how they publicly sold the impeachment process to get popular support.
    The issue of the impeachment was not a moral one, nor could it have been. It was a direct result of the charges levied against him. You can say the adultery started the business, that's fine, but it was the perjury and the obstruction of justice that led to the impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Now you're departing from sanity and reality. Please come back.
    Like I said, if I'm wrong, feel free to point out a few stories in which Trump has went around and grabbed females by their crotches lol. This shouldn't be too difficult to do, correct?

Osmeric, you seriously have never been at a bar with guys that have joked about sex before? I hear shit that's way worse than this every day..... nobody ever takes this type of talk seriously.... well until now.

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing is for sure, I will NOT be voting for Bill Clinton in November!

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    snip
    Awesome. But who are 1,2, and 3, from left to right? I hope there's someone from Breitbart on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    ok calm down. im british and im not offended by anything lmao banter is banter at the end of the day
    I'm just having some fun, you Europeans are alright in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Awesome. But who are 1,2, and 3, from left to right? I hope there's someone from Breitbart on there.
    They are in order, from left to right

Kayleigh McEnany
    Scottie Nell Hughes
    Kyle Lord
    Katrina Pierson
    Sean Hannity

I think it's ok for any person to want to discuss and joke about sex. If there was any inkling of Trump being serious about grabbing vagina's, I wouldn't disagree, it seems pretty clear to anyone who's been at a bar/gym lockerroom/or any place where a bunch of guy's hung out, that Trump is commenting in jest on a story that happened. Females joke about sex as well, if a female said she wanted to grab a guy by his junk, I would not get offended. Would you?
    Conveniently leaving out that he can get away with it since he's a celebrity? I think you're jumping around the facts about the video, and maybe you should rewatch it.

If I had an old married friend joking about those types of things, they probably wouldn't remain a friend for very long. Not that I would ever think they're presidential material.

Like I said, if I'm wrong, feel free to point out a few stories in which Trump has went around and grabbed females by their crotches lol. This shouldn't be too difficult to do, correct?
    I'm talking about him joking about it. Are you saying there's nothing negative unless he actually followed through on the joking?

Anyone with a sense of morality recognized Trump as toxic from the beginning. The sad thing about this entire affair is how it exposed so many in the GOP as morally bankrupt. You are one of those people.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    So getting this semi back to normal. Anyone wanna toss out predictions on how big a poll drop Kelly Ayotte and Joe Heck will get in their senate races if Trump supporters bail on them?

Nevada is especially interesting to me on this as a it has a None of the above option on the ballot and has a very strong group of Trump voters there

The bail out might cost the GOP more than the actual statement as Trump was already trying to get Clinton off 272

Though Ayotte's comments on Trump being a good role model for children might end her anyway after this

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It wasn't a private conversation. He knew he was wearing a mic and proceeded to make the statements he made. As such he was comfortable with them being public.
    It's pretty clear that Trump was joking about this in a private manner. This is something most human beings do by the way. I know some of you people are going to feign outrage here but seriously, nobody here uses the element of humor when discussing stories? Who here has really not talked to a friend about a sexual encounter and mixed in humor?

I'm from the US as well, which is why I'm surprised that you think what Trump said was socially acceptable. You know, all those Republicans that are dropping support? I don't think they found it socially acceptable either, including his VP (edit: for clarity, I think his VP isn't dropping support, but he's not going to the recent event either).

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    They are in order, from left to right

Kayleigh McEnany
    Scottie Nell Hughes
    Kyle Lord
    Katrina Pierson
    Sean Hannity
    Oh, you mean Jeff Lord? I thought he looked familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I'm talking about him joking about it. Are you saying there's nothing negative unless he actually followed through on the joking?
    Yeah I'm basically saying if you find his joke offensive then you need to grow some thicker skin. This is one of those "first world problems" type of things, I mean if you think the joke is tasteless that's one thing, but for people that are acting like this is some truly offensive/horrific thing... all I can say is you should never leave your house because there is a world filled with things way more offensive out there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Oh, you mean Jeff Lord? I thought he looked familiar.
    Lol, Jeffery Lord.

Kyle Lord is a friend of mine. Whoopsie!

It's pretty clear that Trump was joking about this in a private manner. This is something most human beings do by the way. I know some of you people are going to feign outrage here but seriously, nobody here uses the element of humor when discussing stories? Who here has really not talked to a friend about a sexual encounter and mixed in humor?
    I think there were 7 other people there actually.

It's pretty clear that Trump was joking about this in a private manner. This is something most human beings do by the way.
    I'm pretty sure most humans don't joke about sexual assault. It says nothing good about you if you think this is normal or acceptable.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"