Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Affliction is terrible against any team that has a brain and knows how UA + RnD works. Unless you mean dmg meters in random BG's, in which case lol.

Demonology is the only worthwhile warlock pvp spec right now. Blows anything affliction can do outa the water.
    Aff lock + feral/assass is a pain for healers, my least favorite comp to go up against as disc. And I need a better addon to track UA stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    Oh yeah? Then why are there more affliction warlocks than demo over 2k rating? http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...000&ladder=3v3
    Because it's easier to deal dmg by pressing 123 and climb to 2k by doing nothing but maintaining dots as aff, it requires no forethought or planning, so the only peeps playing aff in arena are either diehard oldschool fans of aff playstyle who refuse to give it up and new warlock players who rerolled during prepatch or within that time period.

Demo requires a tad more ,let's call it activity , and preparation to throw out a well timed TC.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't feel like any of the current lock specs are complicated, some simply require a bit more forethought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Absolutely potent. im still waiting to die to a warlock. maybe one day though?
    Woah i just read all your stuff here, you dont have to tell that you play rogue, you got that typical 14 year old rogue style of typing lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woosens View Post
    Woah i just read all your stuff here, you dont have to tell that you play rogue, you got that typical 14 year old rogue style of typing lmao
    Don't let it trigger you my friend.

Could just be me but aren't warlocks always second tier at start of expansions? It seems to me they have a good start which makes me scared for later seasons.
    Though the whole stat template might hold that back a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Absolutely potent. im still waiting to die to a warlock. maybe one day though?
    I can only imagine you don't do arena. Maybe you're talking about 1v1? At which point get out, because that couldn't possibly be more irrelevant. If you're talking about actual competitive game modes though then you're just a liar. Seeing as how there are multiple Warlocks in the top 100 on US I imagine you're just making things up though.