Quote Originally Posted by Shankslol View Post
    After reading so many of you who had to do 300+ to get it (I still haven't got any) I do hope blizz doesnt change drop rates or difficulty because otherwise it would be extremely unfair to those who dedicated so much to get it.
    i'm convinced that with higher AK you have higher drop chance, starting at AK5.
    once i got to AK7 i got it after 5 runs.
    and usually people get it at AK6, i rarely seen anyone getting it at AK5.

Deleted
    I had ak7, still took me 423 runs just for one binding so I doubt it

EDIT: I just got the 2nd one as well, 43 total kills in VOTW. I guess after all my unluck in NL rngesus decided to be a little nice after all... Thank god this journey is over.
    Last edited by mmoc8795ad2879; 2016-10-08 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nodroperino View Post
    my guess is that they will fix the shortcuts but up the drop rates as compensation, if they bother doing anything at all that is. it would be a little sour for those of us who have had to do 400~ runs though.
    Well I really hope not, these kind of shortcuts and gimmicks are the sort of stuff that I love doing as a rogue. It does get boring after a while but the first couple of runs I did were pretty fun.

Edit: Congrats on your bindings!

Deleted
    Completely agreed. I wish and hope they'll just make it so it doesn't seem as "exploity" (hooking through a pillar and then going through a wall etc) and instead rework those specific parts to make it seem natural. I just doubt they'll do it. Thanks btw.

Deleted
    Does loot spec/current spec matter? Or could you go in ass Sin with Sin loot spec also, and loot it?

Quote Originally Posted by Underz View Post
    Does loot spec/current spec matter? Or could you go in ass Sin with Sin loot spec also, and loot it?
    I think someone said earlier in the thread they got it while in sub spec but I'm not 100% positive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underz View Post
    I got a binding while playing outlaw in a subtlety loot spec, if that helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karriane View Post
    I got a binding while playing outlaw in a subtlety loot spec, if that helps.
    legend, i just wanted to make sure, as ive been doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    Had same problem, since i faction changed. What helped.. i just did the horde side broken shore questline and that leads u to stormheim again and u complete these quests again and the dragon returns to his place. Obv blizz should fix this so u dont have to do quests all over but who knows when this happens.
    The problem is that i already cleaned the zone 8/8 before faction changing and when i did go alliance, i indeed had the starting quest for Stormheim in dalaran ( where you take the portal) , but once the cinematic starts, the game kicks in and tp me back on the skyfire in SW. I guess the games bugs out because i technically already did the quest and won't let me do it again Alliance side.

Ps : How did you redo the horde quest side ? i guess you were alliance ? were you able to redo it even after completing it allaince side first ?
    Last edited by Morllinor; 2016-10-09 at 04:45 AM.

Anyone have any luck lately? 70 NL runs over the weekend and haven't seen a single drop. 220 runs, I've seen 7 total drop, but none this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Anyone have any luck lately? 70 NL runs over the weekend and haven't seen a single drop. 220 runs, I've seen 7 total drop, but none this weekend.
    I saw 3 bindings drop from Dargrul yesterday (Saturday) alone, before I finally got mine in the evening on my 104th kill. So don't worry, they still drop. Now onward to the Vault of the Wardens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morllinor View Post
    The problem is that i already cleaned the zone 8/8 before faction changing and when i did go alliance, i indeed had the starting quest for Stormheim in dalaran ( where you take the portal) , but once the cinematic starts, the game kicks in and tp me back on the skyfire in SW. I guess the games bugs out because i technically already did the quest and won't let me do it again Alliance side.

Ps : How did you redo the horde quest side ? i guess you were alliance ? were you able to redo it even after completing it allaince side first ?
    Before I faction changed to horde I had 8/8 stormheim aswell and i def did the broken shore on alliance side aswell. Not sure why ur questline bugs out man, that sucks. Maybe try to abandon and redo it, not sure. Also i made a ticket about this issue and the answer was basically look on the hotfixes they do in the future....

Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    Before I faction changed to horde I had 8/8 stormheim aswell and i def did the broken shore on alliance side aswell. Not sure why ur questline bugs out man, that sucks. Maybe try to abandon and redo it, not sure. Also i made a ticket about this issue and the answer was basically look on the hotfixes they do in the future....
    You do not realise how you made my day, BIG THANK YOU for your help, i did go back to redo the broken Isle scenario. it's important to note that you can only do so by talking to the archiviste in the violet citadel ! It debugged the quest and successfullu telported me to Stormheim to redo all the quest. I am now the proud owned of the Thunderfury artifact skin !

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if/when Vault is getting "fixed"?

Soon 300 runs and no binding yet. This is eating my soul

- - - Updated - - -

Urgent problem!

I have both bindings.

But the dragon won't speak to me. What to do? I tried to relog, respecc and specc back, etc etc.

Deleted
    60 VoW runs and i havent seeen a single drop...i hope the droprate is not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Anyone know if/when Vault is getting "fixed"?

Soon 300 runs and no binding yet. This is eating my soul

- - - Updated - - -

Urgent problem!

I have both bindings.

But the dragon won't speak to me. What to do? I tried to relog, respecc and specc back, etc etc.
    Couple of possibilities.

Have you recently faction changed?

Have you spoken to the dragon before and selected the wrong dialogue option?

Deleted
    I have the same problem, I change faction 2 week ago, I can speak no dragon, I go from the alliance has horde

Help please

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    got mine on friday night was so frustrating but well worth it.

NL : 153 Runs
    VOTW : 32 Runs

I was a goblin but they looked so bad i eventually switched to ORC and never looked back, Heres a screenshot

https://gyazo.com/6346e2388a143e70c137a1595cb1d8ae

If you faction changed and have no more access to the dragon you must redo the borken shore schenario of 7.0 by talking to the archivist in the violet citadel ( Elf standing near the council of 6). Then redo the quest in StormHeim til you unlock the dragon again.

If it's just a matter of no dialogue option anymore, do a Skirmish/arena et it should do the trick

Deleted
    I can not talk to anyone in the purple citadel, I have to do then how ?