Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    you really are grasping at my factually inaccurate and irrelevant statements huh...
    so much so that you take the endorsement of RINO republicans seriously all of a sudden
    Fixed that for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I agree with you. But you're still not understanding my argument. If we're accusing Trump of self indictment (which is what others were doing) then what matters is what Trump thinks the word "let" means.
    Ermmm...Maybe I wasn't clear. Trump admitted he sexually assaults people. I'm not necessarily claiming it's a self indictment. I'm saying that conclusion is what can easily draw from it and that is very troubling for a presidential candidate.

This will literally change nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    He gave a million dollars to settle a rape law suit. This isn't conspiracy here. Everyone knows this.
    Damnit Tijuana, the number of times I have to correct you. I should be getting paid for this shit.

The lawsuit with Paula Jones was for sexual harassment, not rape.
    The suit was dismissed in 1998 before it went to trial because Jones could not show any damages.
    Later that year, Clinton settled out of court for $850k with no apology or admission because Jones' conservative backers were going to keep going with appeals.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Trump was always going to lose, I agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not paying attention to current events in the GOP are ya?

While arguments that just go round and round about semantics are fun, check out this column on Trump's sued and settled history of forcing himself on women that don't want to have sex with him, but sometimes relent in the face of his physical and economic pressure. Note the pattern, Trump always thinks he can get anything he wants and they want it too. But they don't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/op...?smid=tw-share

Here is a fine example of a women "letting" Trump kiss her:

I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he’s pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me,” Harth told me. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.” Harth says she was desperately protesting, and finally managed to run out of the room and find the group again. She and Houraney left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    The US was always going to lose, I agree.
    Ftfy

/10char

I know the liberals are foaming at the mouth over this but it's nothing. What the GOP says has no bearing at all. They have been irrelevant since this race began. See what happens in the debate.

In regards to Trump kissing women without permission; even my dog knows where he can and can't put his mouth.

I know the liberals are foaming at the mouth over this but it's nothing. What the GOP says has no bearing at all. They have been irrelevant since this race began. See what happens in the debate.
    The debate is going to be a complete shit show. Especially since the Donald is distracted, and probably not doing any debate prep about the actual issues. It's all going to be about bill clinton. Because that's a winning argument!

Trump still needs the Republican voting base. Who are largely conservative Christians. Good luck to him with that.

Except it matters that they're pulling funding from him and redirecting it to downballot races. Except that he's losing more endorsements which put him at greater risk of losing a number of important states. Except that he's already being humiliated by the GOP as Ryan removed him from a fundraising event and Pence appears to be on the verge of dropping out as VP.

Yeah, except for reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is still being sheltered by his yes-man crew. Or, he's lying again. Either way.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-women-n662276

Trump, for his part, told the New York Times he was unaware of the burgeoning movement to force him out of the race.

"I haven't heard from anyone saying I should drop out, and that would never happen, never happen," Trump said. "That's not the kind of person I am. I am in this until the end."

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Trump still needs the Republican voting base. Who are largely conservative Christians. Good luck to him with that.
    Honestly...a lot of them seem to be more than happy to overlook how awful of a human being Trump is simply because he's promised to put in a SCOTUS judge to overturn Roe vs. Wade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "I haven't heard from anyone saying I should drop out, and that would never happen, never happen," Trump said. "That's not the kind of person I am. I am in this until the end."
    I guess "some people" aren't talking about it. These people have names now, so of course he wouldn't know about it. Duh. He only gets his information from "some people on the internet", not anyone with a real name. You silly billy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely! I cannot wait for the debate. Tomorrow's debate may very well set the ratings record for a presidential, or any other type of, debate.

Your kind are few in numbers and shrinking everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Honestly...a lot of them seem to be more than happy to overlook how awful of a human being Trump is simply because he's promised to put in a SCOTUS judge to overturn Roe vs. Wade.
    How do Republicans feel now that Clinton is inevitably going to be appointing the new judge? Bet they wish they didn't prevent Obama from doing his job now.

How do Republicans feel now that Clinton is inevitably going to be appointing the new judge? Bet they wish they didn't prevent Obama from doing his job now.
    HRC is going to go for a revenge pick. 30 years of horseshit conspiracy theories will be held to account when the new 43 year old female Justice is sworn in. This won't be like Obama's moderate appointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but let's be honest - it's not like we didn't see this coming as soon as Trump got his party's nomination.