Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    And yet its the DDOS that makes me despise these people.
    From what i can read people agree the DDOS is annoying be the other things they did it was makes them deserve that big guy waiting for them in prison.

Deleted
    Life sentence? These guys won't even last a month in general pop without becoming someone's bitch.

Clearly a pair of idiots.. Good riddance...

This is how the walls will come crashing down, the two arrested will snitch on the others to try and cut a better deal for themselves and before you know it they'll be more arrests, poodlecorp will vanish and half a year or less later another one will spring up. They definitely deserve it but the punishments are too light for this type of behavior to make a significant impact, the maximum sentence is what? 10 years but it's highly unlikely they'll serve even a fraction of that.

If you want to be a pain in the ass you gotta be able to stomach the consequences.

I fail to believe they actually thought they'd never get caught or maybe they were arrogant enough to believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Asuna View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. Lizard Squad at one point stated they use multiple VPNs as well as coffee shops/restaurants with free wifi to do their bidding. They had to have made a slip up, one of the members turned them in, or the FBI went through layers to find them.

I'm positive there is more members so it'll be interesting to see this play out.
    Their internet activities might have been 'safe' but money leaves a surprisingly big paper trail. I assume thats where the government caught up with them.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Isn't Mr. Robot the sole guy behind both groups?

Deleted
    Good, assholes need dealing with, they thought themselves untouchable perhaps but I'm glad they have been found. On the other hand, all you idiots saying things like "Life setence" and "gitmo" need your fucking heads looking at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally some good news. These were not helpful in any way - I have clemency for hackers that do something for the "greater" good. For these psycopathic narcissistic arses? Nothing.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Haha of course they're 19 year olds with anime names
    I found this hilarious as well.

Yeah, put them down! -MMOC.

Karma is a bitch. They spent several years fucking with people and now they get to spend the next several years getting fucked by people.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    About god damn time these twats got arrested.
    Did they catch all of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I hope they are killed in Prison. I will not tolerate anything that interrupts my video game time.
    gonna agree here, they crashed the servers on one of the first days off I had in weeks when I could just Overwatch all day.....

and lizard squad ruined christmas for lots of people

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    If you want to be a pain in the ass you gotta be able to stomach the consequences.

I fail to believe they actually thought they'd never get caught or maybe they were arrogant enough to believe so.
    Yeah its all fun and games till you fuck with big money. Never fuck with big money.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    About god damn time these twats got arrested.
    Did they catch all of them?
    Only a matter of time

All they have to do is say 'Hey Bubba is already combing his bristle like pubic hair as we speak and we cant wait to introduce you to him' and i swear they will both be singing like tweetie pie and sell all there friends out like the fucking pieces of shit that they are!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Man, these are actually the best news I've had in a while.

FeelsGoodMan

They'll get plea deals and end up working for law enforcement.

Wow a lot of you guys are just enthralled with fantasizing them getting raped in jail or killed.

What DDOS did these guys do to make them earn your wrath like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow a lot of you guys are just enthralled with fantasizing them getting raped in jail or killed.
    What DDOS did these guys do to make them earn your wrath like this?
    Not that I said it, but you have to admit that them willfully making PSN inoperative and ruining Christmas for an untold number of people (including I'm sure, younger children) is a lot more tangible to people than some wire fraud with vague consequences on their lives. It shows a large lack of empathy and concern for others.