Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Because it's not designed to be a pug activity.
    They'll enable it once everyone else has done it and it's been nerfed.
    Another ignorant comment.

If pugs are clearing all the "Pug" available content during the 1st week, then don't wonder where are the people in this game and why the subs are going down. If I as a puger go through the content within the 1st week then by week 3 I'll quit until the next content patch, and thats currently happening with me and I bet you I am not the only one. If you had mythic open to be pugged then I would definitely be playing more and since mythic is harder and harder to coordinate it would keep me subbed for as long as it takes me to clear it (maybe never).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    people would abuse early xrealm. that's enough of a reason. If people want to raid together for months, just spend a few bucks on a transfer. I play on one oft the lowest populated german servers...and if my guild can manage, pretty much everyone can who is really willing to.
    not everyone wants to get a 2nd job, we have actual jobs and can't find a reason enough to play according to someone elses schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Really. My question is simple, why is blizzard not allowing us to do Mythic raid cross realm?

I mean I am pretty certain there are quite a few puggers that have done hc raid already and so far 1st boss seems pugable at least from the tries I did.

I am playing on the most populated realm of EU and I can't find a guild that needs my class and spec. I am definitely up for pugging as I've done so far.

Why not give puggers a chance?

P.S I do realize that if they open cross realm mythic raiding a lot of people going to buy boosts etc, but that doesn't seem a serious reason to keep people that want to go further and make them wait until it becomes available.
    It's not just about pugs. There are realms where you just don't find enough good people for a mythic raid. But it's possible through things like openraids tools. You meet the same people and work on the raid every week as you would in a guild. I mean this existed even in classic. We raided with several guilds together instead of one big guild. You never needed to be in a guild to raid. Why Blizzard is against releasing mythic raids cross realm is beyond me. They should just allow cross realm guilds, cross realm trading + ah and cross realm mythic raiding. They have the technology. The only reason they are not doing it is because they get money from server transfers. I don't see any other reason to not do it.

Cross realm guilds and you can raid mythic within the guild is a better idea imo. But that cuts into xfer profits so it's a no go.

Deleted

If pugs are clearing all the "Pug" available content during the 1st week, then don't wonder where are the people in this game and why the subs are going down. If I as a puger go through the content within the 1st week then by week 3 I'll quit until the next content patch, and thats currently happening with me and I bet you I am not the only one. If you had mythic open to be pugged then I would definitely be playing more and since mythic is harder and harder to coordinate it would keep me subbed for as long as it takes me to clear it (maybe never).
    Can I have your stuff?
    But I get it, you want it all and you want it right now. It's all about you, you you. You gotta get it and fuck everything else.

First of all, I'm not sure if subs are down or if your reasoning is the contributing factor to that. Only a small fraction of players raid. Incredibly small fraction of players would pug mythics. Basically you guys don't matter. At all. You're fraction of a fraction. So stop playing that sad song on your tiny violin, it's silly.

If you're out of content, then by all means unsub and take a break. Or just join a goddamn guild. Lol.

For the time being mythic during progression is supposed to be content for organized groups whether you accept that or decide to cover your face with your hands and throw a tantrum like a five year old. You are the one being ignorant.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-10-09 at 04:12 AM.

Deleted
    There is only one reason: Blizzard wants to still make cash with server transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Nighthold is already in the game and is part of 7.0, just like how BRF was in 6.0 but not unlocked until after 6.1. Trial of Valor is the raid coming in 7.1.
    Except somehow Nighthold is opening AFTER Trial of Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Because mythic raiding is designed to be a GUILD activity, and not something you are supposed to pug.
    You would have a point if there were actually people doing Mythic. Look at statistics and look at the huge dropoff between heroic and mythic.

Mythic is failing. Even at its easiest right now, people simply don't want to bother and I don't blame them. All these idiotic, senseless rules attached to the format to try to make it "competitive" kills it. Raiding isn't competitive. The competition is imaginary. Raiding is a cooperative environment with player-made competition and Blizzard would do better the more they tried to make Mythic accessible while retaining the difficulty, so people would actually play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except somehow Nighthold is opening AFTER Trial of Valor.
    But somehow Nighthold is already in the game data and Trial of Valor is being added in 7.1 game data...it's really not that hard. Blizzard can lock/unlock shit whenever they want.

7.0 - EN (open) and NH (closed)
    7.1 - ToV (open)
    post 7.1 - NH (open)

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    If they made Mythic crossrealm they would have to drop the difficulty as pug groups normally don't work that well together.
    NO. They dont have to do that. They didnt do it for HCs. All they have to do is put up a Warning Sign and we are fine. If you PUG Mythic you know it can fail and your ID is wasted. That was always the danger of Pugs when Flex wasnt available

Its just about Server Transfer Money... nothing else. Old Blizzard would probably allow X-realm Raiding, But Old Blizzard is Dead. Only $$$$$$Activision-Blizzard Remains

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    NO. They dont have to do that. They didnt do it for HCs. All they have to do is put up a Warning Sign and we are fine. If you PUG Mythic you know it can fail and your ID is wasted. That was always the danger of Pugs when Flex wasnt available
    We're fine, yes. But their helpdesk needs to deal with "waah, those OTHER guys wasted my raidlock bcuz they were baddies!11 plz plz unlock my raid"-tickets.
    It costs money. And you know that would happen every time someones precious raid lock would go wasted.

That's why they moved Normal and HC into lootbased locks before they released them to puggers officially (through the Group Finder tool).
    You're still free to PUG it on your realm. Just like pugs of old used to work. It won't cost you a dime.
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-10-09 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    But somehow Nighthold is already in the game data and Trial of Valor is being added in 7.1 game data...it's really not that hard. Blizzard can lock/unlock shit whenever they want.

7.0 - EN (open) and NH (closed)
    7.1 - ToV (open)
    post 7.1 - NH (open)
    Oh I know I was just saying it's weird how they have 7.1's raid coming out before what was supposed to be a 7.0 raid.

Deleted
    The vast majority of server transfers are from people changing guilds and I can't imagine they will ever sniff at that income.
    Other than that there is no reason to not introduce cross realm guilds and mythic raids. The mythic raid technology is already there for crossrealm, the guild technology can come later. But they simply won't do it. They make money off server transfers and I can't blame them for it. You want to be the best? Build a guild or pay to transfer. You'll learn a ton more and meet some great, some terrible people doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want a queue for mythic dungeons (not challenge modes) and it being cross-realm.
    Also, it sounds to me like the OP can't pay the transfer price to a populated realm and he's just venting here.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2016-10-09 at 11:20 AM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Im my opinion cross realm guilds would solve lots of problems mentioned before with pugs,lockouts and not heaving enough people to even form guild on low pop servers.It would even balance supplay and demand on AH over all of servers.It could also inteligently solve ques on high pop servers and in crowded areas since they could just move ppl in guilds from one server to another like in grps or raids like they do now in CRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    If they made Mythic crossrealm they would have to drop the difficulty as pug groups normally don't work that well together.
    Why? Just because they make it accessible to pugs doesn't mean it's intended to be easy for them. I cleared heroic in the second week from pugs and now i've got no other way to progress, I don't see what the harm in allowing us to TRY it would be, even if we couldn't even manage the first boss.

I don't see why it matters if not even a single pug manages to clear the raid, it would be nice just to try. I can not commit to a guild due to my work changing shifts constantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Why? Just because they make it accessible to pugs doesn't mean it's intended to be easy for them.
    Because everyone gets locked into the same raid-id instance.

Because everyone gets locked into the same raid-id instance.
    I still don't see the issue. If we join a group, kill one boss then fail horribly, that's our problem no? At least we'd have a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I still don't see the issue. If we join a group, kill one boss then fail horribly, that's our problem no? At least we'd have a chance.
    I think the 19 other players who are now locked to your failed instance might want to disagree?

I think the 19 other players who are now locked to your failed instance might want to disagree?
    they can always find replacements and dont forget that mythic gets pugged Xrealm once its available, none of the problems you are describing arrises, everyone at that level of puging knows and understands the risk.

Anyways a lot of comments in here saying: Mythic is supposed to be for guilds only...

Get off your high horse. Why is your guild better than my pug I dont rly get it. In reality most of the guilds in Wow atm are PUGS! Pure pugs recruited from trade chat failing on most bosses with slow progress. Thats fine, anyone can do whatever they want I wont judge them.

But don't say that Mythic is guild only content, when in reality there are a lot of guilds out there that have 3/7 mythic and they weren't capable of clearing heroic before first reset. Clearly pugs would of have beaten most of the content by now if it was available.

On the other hand am not asking for the game to be changed and mythic to become like its on HC. I will still get saved, I will still have the same difficulty. I am just asking for blizzard to allow me to try out my chances to the higher level of content without me commiting into a 2nd job.

Is boosting making a difference, yes it has a lot of impact a lot of the top tier guilds have multiple alts and probably can clear mythic 3-4 times a week and they will be selling their goods. Thing here is why is it my fault? Blizzard should work to solve the problem, not limit me because they are lazy into looking in top tier raiders and see that they are selling gold for money or they are making money real life by sell runs. Indentify them and punish them for not complying with your own rules.