Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Proof that Mythic+ is a failure and Blizzard needs to adjust the system

with more chances to get warforged gear from mythic5+

http://imgur.com/a/WVmHY

Where is the proof?

I feel you on this, but remember that you are running the same instance over and over. It is not that hard to complete the instance in the amount of time you are given. Althought, I am expecting 10+ mythics to give atleast Mythic ilvl gear without proc.

Deleted
    Can't see any proof? Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Can't see any proof? Where is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Where is the proof?
    Pretty sure his "proof" is a mythic 2 item being on par with a mythic 6.

Deleted
    So, you were lucky with RNGesus during mythic 2, that's it?

Got a ilvl 895 cloak from Withered J'im. It's just RNG being RNG.

Someone /thread this with that titanforged LFR 895 item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Pretty sure his "proof" is a mythic 2 item being on par with a mythic 6.
    That's Mythic 2 Warforged though? No?

wf and tf and whatnot have been in this game since, what, pandaria? mythic+ dungeons are fine, it's the wf/tf system that needs looking into, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, you were lucky with RNGesus during mythic 2, that's it?

Got a ilvl 895 cloak from Withered J'im. It's just RNG being RNG.
    But it's not super crazy RNG, it's just 10 ilvl, sure it's lucky, but not mindblowingly lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Someone /thread this with that titanforged LFR 895 item.
    Not LFR, but:

http://imgur.com/a/5MkEY

Deleted
    You cant post shit here before act stupid asf.

The proff is a Mythic 2 Warforged is the same as a Mythic 6 is absurd. Dont start on RNG shit it's just absurd that you work harder to get something you can get for less work.

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    You cant post shit here before act stupid asf.

The proff is a Mythic 2 Warforged is the same as a Mythic 6 is absurd. Dont start on RNG shit it's just absurd that you work harder to get something you can get for less work.
    But it's more reliable.

I mean, yeah, you can keep playing the lottery and eventually get a shit ton of money if you get really lucky, or you can just work and get the money more reliably.

Deleted
    Again - how or why is it a failure ? I see people (EU) enjoying it a lot, getting good gear from it, and many groups in the system (not to mention all the guild groups ) .

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Working as intended. Mythic 6 gives standard 100% guaranteed 855 with option for +++ and Mythic 2 has a % chance to give an 855 but not guaranteed. So: If you want an 855 pieces you should do M6. If you want to HOPE for an 855 you do M2-3 or whatever.

The guaranteed is still from higher mythic.
    Except that You can get 6 chances (2x3 chests) on +2 easily in the same time you get one with +6

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Which is the core of the complaint. Because every loot can be warforged /titanforged you can get lucky. Just like the people complain how a WQ could drop / reward a mythic quality item or (with an insanely low chance) could come out as ilv 895
    I fail to see what that has to do with Mythic+ though?
    The WF system has been in the game for a long time and yeah, I guess RNG can be a bitch sometimes, but.. no.. I still don't get the whinge in this thread..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a useless system, hated it since day one. Two simple reasons.

1. It only create more elitism. "Ey, you are too bad for +7, go back to +2 with your low ilvl. You were in Method for 5 years? Who cares now your ilvl sucks, you suuuuck" (obviously I wasn't in Method but this is basically the mentality of some people).

2. It relies so extremly much on RNG. An unfair system that can reward you crazy much or leave you with non-wf/tf gear after hundreds of hours of work. RNG = ALWAYS a bad thing, just like the system.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is kind of shitty that M+ gives less loot and you only have a "chance" of it being any better than regular mythic. I understand they don't want to guarantee raid level loot from 5 mans but it seriously needs a buff.

The whole warforged system was a colossal mistake IMO, it has never rewarded players for getting lucky just punished them for getting unlucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    The whole warforged system was a colossal mistake IMO, it has never rewarded players for getting lucky just punished them for getting unlucky.
    Explain please?
    I get very happy when I see a loot proc to WF or TF. I feel lucky and rewarded.

Why would you feel like it punishes you?

Nope, M+ is the best new feature since TBC.

RNG (in a fucking RPG, no less) is not a big issue and is prevelant everywhere else in the game, anyway and on all Legion loot tables.