Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Its more than a little racist to just assume that criminals are Syrian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Of all the places you were going to introduce a visible racial minority into, the powers that be picked Germany? Germany. And it's surprising to someone that events like this happen? Did people think the German people were "better" than this now? Sorry, Charlie, people don't get better or worse, they react to stimuli.
    You do know it's been several generations since world war 2 happened right? You understand the people of Germany today are not the same people from back then right?

End of the day, people are people, in any society you will have this, if America had the mass immigration of migrants into it Europe has had, every neo nazi racist would be kicking down doors and burning people, no country is clean of racism and bigotry.
    #boycottchina

It's not a good thing, but it damn sure is understandable why they did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Of all the places you were going to introduce a visible racial minority into, the powers that be picked Germany? Germany. And it's surprising to someone that events like this happen? Did people think the German people were "better" than this now? Sorry, Charlie, people don't get better or worse, they react to stimuli.
    Except these attacks are occurring where the fewest immigrants are.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxium View Post
    Got anything better than saying I'm racist? because it has nothing to do with it but then again you don't really know the meaning of the word so you use it whenever you can and feel like it.
    Bigotry then if you like. Is that the defense you want? Semantics?

I don't judge them by their race but by their actions, there's a difference.
    You're doing exactly the opposite of that.

- - - Updated - - -

We see something similar in the US this election. The people most worried about immigration are concentrated in the places with the least amount of it.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    A spokeswoman for the police could not confirm the nationality of the attacker, adding that their identity was not yet known.
    It was probably muslim syrians attacking christians
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Those neanderthals should be exiled to a cave where they can poke holes in each other if they are so fond of brandishing knives.

I'm not the bigot here but you seems like you fit the profile better.

You can trust them, you can welcome them, I wouldn't mind that but just because people choose not to trust a group of people you can't tell them they are racist and then move on to the next word in the vocabulary because you like labels.
    How about this: We don't assume people are criminals because of where the come from? Its suuuuupper easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Each person has the right to choose, I just choose different and I choose not to trust them and I think the German people shouldn't trust them, that's my opinion based on past experience but if you trust them that's fine, I'm not here to change your opinion, I'm here to voice my opinion, that's all.
    So you don´t trust them not because of their actions but because where they come from? So we have prejudice and stereotyping, all that´s left is discrimination and a race-based worldview and we have the dictionary definition of racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    It was probably muslim syrians attacking christians
    Yes, because no christian would ever instigate violence. It has literally never happened in the history of the world. Christians are the good guys after all, and the muslims are the bad guys.

/s
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    It's probably staged to demonize the people who are against refugees. It's kinda like with the Syrian refugee thing. There were hordes of young men, almost no women and children and they rounded up the 5-6 children in the entire camp and made it look like thats the true face of those refugees. Just poor starving children, how can you turn them away, you heartless bastards?!

The media is biased and even if that was the case, one single case or racist idiots too cowardly to attack anyone but children doesnt really represent the majority of right wingers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    It's probably staged to demonize the people who are against refugees. It's kinda like with the Syrian refugee thing. There were hordes of young men, almost no women and children and they rounded up the 5-6 children in the entire camp and made it look like thats the true face of those refugees. Just poor starving children, how can you turn them away, you heartless bastards?!

The media is biased and even if that was the case, one single case or racist idiots too cowardly to attack anyone but children doesnt really represent the majority of right wingers.
    i hate the media "think of the kids" crap about the refugee problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    One day when Muslims will get to be decision makers in Sweden then we shall see how the word freedom will sound to you, I think it will get a complete different meaning and a bitter taste, hopefully, it won't come to that, I hope not.
    As someone who, you know, actually lives in Sweden... lol.

Don't believe everything you hear.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The only people at fault for beating up children are the people beating up children.

...except for all of the ones not causing problems in countries like the US?

So basically you're advising forcibly splitting up families and creating a host of single mothers living there instead?

So apparently Germans are just itching to adopt foreign children?
    You don't take refugees. You take the most rich and educated "refugees".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post

As someone else who lives in Sweden, the infiltration of the green party by islamists is worrying.

Right. You don't think the amount of state-funded Islamic schools will have an influence? Very naive.

15+ Year Old Account
    One day when Muslims will get to be decision makers in Sweden then we shall see how the word freedom will sound to you, I think it will get a complete different meaning and a bitter taste, hopefully, it won't come to that, I hope not.

p.s. These refugees aren't necessarily Muslims but most likely, however, I don't think that this topic is about their religion
    Someone from a dustbowl is fearmongering to actual Swedes. Impressive.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yes, because no christian would ever instigate violence. It has literally never happened in the history of the world. Christians are the good guys after all, and the muslims are the bad guys.

/s
    Know the difference? In large parts one developed (except in Texas), the other didn't.

Some of the most extreme christians today are westboro, and they're mostly just annoying.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-10-09 at 12:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Right. You don't think the amount of state-funded Islamic schools will have an influence? Very naive.
    No more than US private schools that refuse to teach evolution. Nutjobs will be nutjobs. Sometimes, those nutjobs run schools.

Deleted
    No more than US private schools that refuse to teach evolution. Nutjobs will be nutjobs. Sometimes, those nutjobs run schools.
    well if its anything like some of the teachings that has been reported to go on in islamic schools here, its a bit worse than just not teaching evolution.

however its hard to really find any reliable sources reporting on it, when the most reliable source for it is dailymail, you have to question the authenticity of the claims