Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    I've been having an issue for the whole of legion but it seemed to be happening more yesterday; sometimes, all my dots on a pack of trash in a dungeon will just disappear. Both SF and MF vanish just like that. I thought it was an UI problem, but I basically only use elvui and weakauras, and the damage doesn't seem to tick at all either. I then wondered if there were mobs that mass dispelled, but it happened in Neltharion's lair, MoS and HoV yesterday. Is anybody else afflicted by this? Wasting 4 extra gcds a pack because my dots just go away is getting frustrating x_x
    Yes, I've been having the same issue. Dots vanishing long before they should expire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    I've been having an issue for the whole of legion but it seemed to be happening more yesterday; sometimes, all my dots on a pack of trash in a dungeon will just disappear. Both SF and MF vanish just like that. I thought it was an UI problem, but I basically only use elvui and weakauras, and the damage doesn't seem to tick at all either. I then wondered if there were mobs that mass dispelled, but it happened in Neltharion's lair, MoS and HoV yesterday. Is anybody else afflicted by this? Wasting 4 extra gcds a pack because my dots just go away is getting frustrating x_x
    It's another class applying a CC to the targets that dispell all dots. Bursting shot does this for instance.

Deleted
    Why is haste simming lowest for me on single target?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    It's another class applying a CC to the targets that dispell all dots. Bursting shot does this for instance.
    Okay thanks a lot, god damn hunter sabotaging my dps

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    So I just got probably the worst legendary I could get - Help a healer one - neck. Prydaz xavarics magnum opus and I have Pendant of the Watchful Eye ilvl840, so my question is should i just put legendary in bank or use it instead of ilvl840 one?
    I would think the 895 socket legendary is better than an 840. You also get the nice shield on top of it
    In my case, with an 880 high haste/crit neck, my legendary is sitting in my bag.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    I would think the 895 socket legendary is better than an 840. You also get the nice shield on top of it
    In my case, with an 880 high haste/crit neck, my legendary is sitting in my bag.
    Ill enchant it and put +200int on it and try it on Ursoc tonight, but I'm afraid that loosing close to 5% haste is way to much since ill drop to 22%

Is there a minimum cast time for solar wrath of 1 second ? (i think it was that way in the past)
    I ask to know if i have to get other stats past 30% haste

There's no minimum cast time, but there is a minimum global cooldown, after which reducing the cast time has no more DPS benefit.

Hey guys quick question.

I dont have a druid and I consider using my lvl 100 boost on him and since I already have a tank (vengeance DH) and a Healer (resto shaman) I wanted ranged dps...

The thing is I don't know much about the legion boomkin changes... Do you think it's hard to pickup if you don't know what you are doing? I am asking about leveling mostly because I am a casual player, don't raid much.
    Is leveling a boomkin in Legion easy?

thank you for your time!

Deleted
    can be played very easy
    - keep up 2 dots
    - distinctive buttons for single target or multi target
    - 1 straight forward dps cooldown

i dont think its complicated for your needs - but why not test it on a new character, there is an option to train a 100 character now (classtrial?)

Deleted
    Using the Emerald Dreamcatcher, should I just not worry about wasting solar empowerment?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Using the Emerald Dreamcatcher, should I just not worry about wasting solar empowerment?
    In optimal world, you'd have Moon Moon running on CD and you'd build up 90 AstP with the empowerments you have from the last SS spam, but in the real world you usually have to sacrifice some Empowerment stacks when using the EDC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In optimal world, you'd have Moon Moon running on CD and you'd build up 90 AstP with the empowerments you have from the last SS spam, but in the real world you usually have to sacrifice some Empowerment stacks when using the EDC.
    So how many starsurge/lunar strike combos should I do before I start building AstP up again? I only just got it so I've been pooling AstP to 90+ and then just spamming SS/LS until I run out of AstP, "wasting" like 2-3 stacks of solar empowerment in the process.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Go to the rankings, pick a top performer and go see his skills used. Won't give you talents, though, unless I'm mistaken.
    Go to summary of the player, it will show you his gear and talents.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekPowa View Post
    Hey guys quick question.

I dont have a druid and I consider using my lvl 100 boost on him and since I already have a tank (vengeance DH) and a Healer (resto shaman) I wanted ranged dps...

The thing is I don't know much about the legion boomkin changes... Do you think it's hard to pickup if you don't know what you are doing? I am asking about leveling mostly because I am a casual player, don't raid much.
    Is leveling a boomkin in Legion easy?

thank you for your time!
    It depends what you consider 'easy'. Personally, I enjoyed Boomkin a lot more in WoD than I do now but that's probably because it's been somewhat simplified.

Overall, it's a really fun spec and damage is middle of the range at the moment. Compared to some other classes, Boomkins are relatively well-balanced between AOE and single target.

Levelling is alright as boomkin. I personally found Mage harder to level but Shadow Priest easier. Warlock is turning out to be a real nightmare at the moment, but that could be because I simply don't enjoy the class as much as I used to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Aaand I got Ekowraith.

Fuck. My. Life.
    Hey I finally got a legendary, and it's the neck, providing me a grand total of 50 dps for ST compared to my 870, and a dps loss on multi. Someone had it worst that you, yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    in a mythic greater than +5, how do you attack a pack of 4 mobs?
    no FoE, I can't stomach that.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    in a mythic greater than +5, how do you attack a pack of 4 mobs?
    no FoE, I can't stomach that.
    Dots, Lunar strike spam and starfall.

Use moonmoon as normal

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chiranjivi View Post
    It depends what you consider 'easy'. Personally, I enjoyed Boomkin a lot more in WoD than I do now but that's probably because it's been somewhat simplified.

Overall, it's a really fun spec and damage is middle of the range at the moment. Compared to some other classes, Boomkins are relatively well-balanced between AOE and single target.

Levelling is alright as boomkin. I personally found Mage harder to level but Shadow Priest easier. Warlock is turning out to be a real nightmare at the moment, but that could be because I simply don't enjoy the class as much as I used to.
    I'm not sure I'd consider Balance Druids to be "easy" to play. In practice, the "rotation" (ie. Not really a rotation) is rather straight forward and pretty simple. But maximizing DPS in practice is really not easy at all. Between properly managing empowerments and pooling astral power for movement, among other things (foE is another thing all together, I find it personally to be a very difficult talent to use), I don't personally find it very easy to put out solid numbers.

But as you mention it depends individually on what you would consider "easy".

Deleted
    Is this a somewhat correct way to play boomkin on single? Also does anyone know of an APL for simcraft that optimizes mastery snapshotting?