LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    Nice boys

Got my +15 today. http://imgur.com/a/kc3cZ
    Gratz! what was the class comp?

This was done with a guardian druid (
    I for one am totally shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    did a +9 arcway with sub rogue and disc priest. it sucked. mostly the priest couldn't keep us up lol.
    Class balance is so hilariously fucked across the board.

Remove all buffs and almost everything that makes classes unique? Still can't balance it!

Nice boys

Got my +15 today. http://imgur.com/a/kc3cZ
    oh awesome, Lazel's group?

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz1991 View Post
    oh awesome, Lazel's group?
    nah lazel/gingi/deepshades/draemii/abujan did blackrook hold 15+

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    nah lazel/gingi/deepshades/draemii/abujan did blackrook hold 15+
    nice job, GET THAT video up so we can have a look always curious to see.

Deleted
    congrats!

was it EU first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    No worries, warlocks will never stop whining!

Congratz
    Me in the first few weeks of Legion, running dungeons: "Huh, warlocks seem perfectly fine. These Destro locks pull some good DPS"

*obligatory transition to the forums*

HERMAGERD WARLOCK IS BAD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    @Siniwelho Issue with a feral druid? They bring solid ST and the others can bring the aoe.
    Because other classes can do solid AoE and ST.

And 95% of mythic+ is AoE.

How did you set gtfo to buzz when the trash casts the rock to dodge? my gtfo doesnt do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Gratz! what was the class comp?
    DH tank, Rdruid, Enhance, WW, Mage

DH tank, Rdruid, Enhance, WW, Mage
    plz god tell me you recorded, I wanted to see if it was possible with DH tank

plz god tell me you recorded, I wanted to see if it was possible with DH tank
    The plan was to record the +15. We spent a lot of time doing +14 CoS and when it was done and we saw we got +15 CoS key we got kinda excited because we knew it was possible. Took a five minute break to settle the nerves, then went back and we oneshotted +15 CoS. Never expected us to so never recorded.

But DH Tank works atleast, if it's even a top tier choice I don't know, but it works.

4/5 of our keys turned into high level Halls of valor, fuck that. Last key we 3 chested a +9 Halls of valor into +12 Thicket, +13 Maw of souls, +14 CoS, +15 CoS.

The impossible tyrannical CoS, maybe not so impossible?

The plan was to record the +15. We spent a lot of time doing +14 CoS and when it was done and we saw we got +15 CoS key we got kinda excited because we knew it was possible. Took a five minute break to settle the nerves, then went back and we oneshotted +15 CoS. Never expected us to so never recorded.

But DH Tank works atleast, if it's even a top tier choice I don't know, but it works.

4/5 of our keys turned into high level Halls of valor, fuck that. Last key we 3 chested a +9 Halls of valor into +12 Thicket, +13 Maw of souls, +14 CoS, +15 CoS.

The impossible tyrannical CoS, maybe not so impossible?
    I'm interested in how you tackled the stacking dmg on the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I'm interested in how you tackled the stacking dmg on the last boss.
    That seems to be on everyones mind. When Blizzard cucks you with 4 Halls of Valor keys and the 5th turns into an impossible tyrannical CoS, do you lose realm first or do you enter CoS trying to figure out anything that can help you.

Imagination/Creativity is a wonderful thing in dungeons, that's all I'll say until someone else beats it.

That seems to be on everyones mind. When Blizzard cucks you with 4 Halls of Valor keys and the 5th turns into an impossible tyrannical CoS, do you lose realm first or do you enter CoS trying to figure out anything that can help you.

Imagination/Creativity is a wonderful thing in dungeons, that's all I'll say until someone else beats it.
    I'm guessing you got the reduced dmg taken buff and the increased health buff and then just had people coordinate personals / pots properly.

Maybe you got a godly buff combo like 10%haste/10%dmg/10%crit/25%health

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Because other classes can do solid AoE and ST.

And 95% of mythic+ is AoE.
    My experience at 10 is if you have a mage or DH or WW you really don't need more aoe and the ST / targeted damage can get you through hard spots.

Also I don't think you realize how nice it is to have ACTUAL strong single target (since ferals are a solid 30% stronger) on tyrannical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

15+ Year Old Account
    Good read and watch again. Grats Boyz.

I mean everything else in the dungeon is a joke, if we had a CoS I am sure we would figure something out :P

I mean everything else in the dungeon is a joke, if we had a CoS I am sure we would figure something out :P
    That's the beauty of dungeons, if you remember the insanely creative shit in world #1 CM times at the end of WoD you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    Those mods are the dream, basically none of them has an effect on the time.
    Teeming increase the number of adds and make oyu need to kill more adds and then fortified gives the adds more health how in the world does that not have an impact on timer. Last week was way better with sanguine wich isn't even a thing, the healer absorption shield wich is also not a thing, cause stuff hit so hard on this level your healer will never overheal, and Tyranical wich makes the bosses hard as fuck but waste way less time as there are less bosses on a dungeon then there are adds.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2016-10-09 at 11:55 PM.