Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Mythic+ Warlock Video Compilation

Hello Warlocks!

I thought it would be nice with a compiled list of Warlock PoV Mythic+ runs, so there will be easy access to information for the different instances, affixes etc.

I will continuously update this post as best as possible from posts in this thread, so please post videos to share with the community.

Black Rook Hold:

Court of Stars:
    +11 B/O/TY (2 Chests): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX5bmMJQoCA

Darkheart Thicket:

Eye of Azshara:

Halls of Valor:

Maw of Souls:
    +10 T/SK/F (Within time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3q_wY4_bg

Neltharion's Lair:

The Archway:
    +13 B/O/TY (Failed Time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTGWjtme9jA
    +13 T/SK/F (Only last 20 minutes, but done within time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZGckcLE9_w

Vault of the Wardens:
    +8 T/N (+3 chests): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBkD4He_aCI
    +15 B/O/TY (Within time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eyi-XJ8V8E

Affix Abbreviations:
    +4 Keystone
    Bolstering: B
    Raging: R
    Sanguine: SA
    Teeming: T
    +7 Keystone
    Necrotic: N
    Skittish: SK
    Volcanic: V
    Overflowing: O
    +10 Keystone
    Fortified: F
    Tyrannical: TY

- - - Updated - - -

Updated with a +13 Archway completed within time - Sadly only the remaining 20 minutes.
    Last edited by Nitrak; 2016-10-20 at 06:27 PM.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Deleted
    Very nice of you to do this. I will make sure to check a few of those videos out to see how they play and if I can improve from the new gain knowledge. Thank you =)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is that scrolling in the bottom LHC, some sort of rotation helper like TMW or something?

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    What is that scrolling in the bottom LHC, some sort of rotation helper like TMW or something?
    TrufiGCD - Can display what spells you cast recently - I mainly have it to make it easier for the viewer to see my casts.
    - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    That is TrufiGCD, mostly used by streamers or video makers to show what spells are being used to the viewer.

Thanks for the videos, though it's disheartening to see your damage trailing behind the rogue and mage on almost all the trash fights.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Thanks for the videos, though it's disheartening to see your damage trailing behind the rogue and mage on almost all the trash fights.
    Thanks for the comment - The reason because I am trailing behind the Mage and Rogue on the trash, is because we selectively chose that my spec should not be AoE focused, but instead high cleave, so that I could focus on bringing the high-health mobs down in the individual packs in order to avoid bolstering buffing mobs with way too much health left. If I specced into Cataclysm and Grimoire of Service I would be much higher on the trash fights .
    - Mario Andretti

No idea why would you get a whisper alert sound on your Alchemist Stone proc, it's really cruel for the viewers with WoW running on the background
    Other than that, GJ
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    No idea why would you get a whisper alert sound on your Alchemist Stone proc, it's really cruel for the viewers with WoW running on the background
    Other than that, GJ
    Whisper alert sound? I dno what sound it is used for, I just use it to know when my legendary boots proc
    - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrak View Post
    Whisper alert sound? I dno what sound it is used for, I just use it to know when my legendary boots proc
    Well I guess the boots use the same icon then.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    Well I guess the boots use the same icon then.
    Ah yea, just looked up the Alchemist stone for Intellect users, and indeed it is the same icon - That is where the confusion comes from!
    - Mario Andretti

Added a VotW done by Maebs from ScrubBusters - Gj!

Keep video's comming, so we can get the thread filled up - I would prefer not adding video I have not been asked to add due to the authors knowledge.
    - Mario Andretti

Any chance you could share your Havoc Weak Aura?

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Any chance you could share your Havoc Weak Aura?
    Havoc Weakaura? It is just a bar that tracks havoc uptime . You should be able to create that though Weakaura templates
    - Mario Andretti

Havoc Weakaura? It is just a bar that tracks havoc uptime . You should be able to create that though Weakaura templates
    Also has mob name and HP, mine doesn't do HP. Little bit of time tweaking and I'm sure it won't be too hard to do. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Octa; 2016-10-17 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Also has mob name and HP, mine doesn't do HP. Little bit of time tweaking and I'm sure it won't be too hard to do. Thanks anyway.
    Ah, you mean Maebs - Note that not all the video's posted in OP is mine . I can't share that one with you, since I don't have that one
    - Mario Andretti

Ah, you mean Maebs - Note that not all the video's posted in OP is mine . I can't share that one with you, since I don't have that one
    My bad man, first one I watched and didn't check to see if all the names matched.

Deleted
    Are they not available on mobile? Or has something gone wrong with my yt

Quote Originally Posted by vrixy View Post
    Are they not available on mobile? Or has something gone wrong with my yt
    Some of them are sadly not, since I listened to music while streaming, and youtube blocks playing them on mobile if you do not own the rights to the audio played during the video .
    - Mario Andretti

Great topic. And thanks for sharing. I'll make sure to watch all and learn ^^