Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Honestly this arc is on par with the cell arc or possibly better. I put the frieza arc above the cell arc, because the characters were a bit less retarded. Seriusly.... everything people hate about the Buu arc is in the Cell arc.... the characters just LET IT FUCKING HAPPEN! They just let cell get stronger and beat the shit out of everyone. Just like Buu.

This saga can be on par with frieza easily.... episode 61 makes Zamas absolutely comparable to Frieza in terms of just sheer dickishness
    1. I never got the whole cell games wait. Yah, wait 10 fucking days for your world to die out. Like, I know you can't do anything, but...none of this wouldn't have happened if vegeta wasn't a dumbass. Infact, the whole majin buu stuff happened because of vegetas dumbassery. Goku just went with it, and fought vegeta.

2. I'd but the zamasu arc ABOVE the frieza arc. Sure, frieza killed krillin and majorly damaged piccolo. However, black and zamasu have a better nature. They have a purpose to become villains, they're gods, they destroyed the super dragonballs from their timelines, they can fuse. One is invincible, and the other one just gets stronger every time you fight em. Nothing can stop them, and imprisonment is the only way. However, how can you use the mafuba against a fused supreme god? Well, let me answer that for you, FUSION!

Vegito Vs Black/zamasus fusion. Let vegito buy the time, and when the time is right, mafuba his ass. Everyone is safe, black is imprisoned, use him for future arcs, and so forth. This arc will likely end at around ep 66-70. It's a good arc, with good fights, good DBZ moments, and a good end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Dragon himself is omnipotent but not the Dragon Balls.
    But...when you destroy the dragon balls? Do you also destroy the dragon there? Omnipotient my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But...when you destroy the dragon balls? Do you also destroy the dragon there? Omnipotient my ass.
    Omnipotent doesn't mean indestructible, especially because the dragon is not active. he can grant you any wish if you summon him. without the summoning he cannot do anything.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-10-09 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I never got the whole cell games wait. Yah, wait 10 fucking days for your world to die out. Like, I know you can't do anything, but...none of this wouldn't have happened if vegeta wasn't a dumbass. Infact, the whole majin buu stuff happened because of vegetas dumbassery. Goku just went with it, and fought vegeta.

2. I'd but the zamasu arc ABOVE the frieza arc. Sure, frieza killed krillin and majorly damaged piccolo. However, black and zamasu have a better nature. They have a purpose to become villains, they're gods, they destroyed the super dragonballs from their timelines, they can fuse. One is invincible, and the other one just gets stronger every time you fight em. Nothing can stop them, and imprisonment is the only way. However, how can you use the mafuba against a fused supreme god? Well, let me answer that for you, FUSION!

Vegito Vs Black/zamasus fusion. Let vegito buy the time, and when the time is right, mafuba his ass. Everyone is safe, black is imprisoned, use him for future arcs, and so forth. This arc will likely end at around ep 66-70. It's a good arc, with good fights, good DBZ moments, and a good end.

- - - Updated - - -

Frieza benefited from a ton of build up. The fact he had minions helped with that. Also fighting on a planet that is exploding with lots of tornados, lava, and earth quakes is fucking awesome.

Once this arc is over, i can see it being equal to or better than the whole namek saga.

Frieza benefited from a ton of build up. The fact he had minions helped with that. Also fighting on a planet that is exploding with lots of tornados, lava, and earth quakes is fucking awesome.

Once this arc is over, i can see it being equal to or better than the whole namek saga.
    But still, the fact that those 2 alone are able to do so much, just baffles me. Infact, it brings me to a point as to where I ask "Can this villain ever die"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing I liked about the Frieza fight was how it was never really that one sided until the very end. Frieza even when Goku was a SSJ, still was putting up a fight and even getting the upper hand at points.

Also Frieza never did what I called... going full Aizen... starting with a calm demeanor and then absolutely just losing his shit at the first thought og this might not be all that easy. Frieze def lost his cool, but he would regain composer.

- - - Updated - - -

But still, the fact that those 2 alone are able to do so much, just baffles me. Infact, it brings me to a point as to where I ask "Can this villain ever die"?
    Yeap and thats what makes them pretty fucking sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the dragon balls can be destroyed. I dont think the super dragon is omnipotent. Zeno is from what we can tell. the super dragon can just grant any wish, but could he wish away Zeno? Likely not.

- - - Updated - - -

Goku seems to have forgotten also the battle he had with Hit. He learned a new technique in the time jump/leap yet hasn't put it into practice here. I don't think he needs Kaio-ken now that he has learn't it?

I wonder if King Kai is still alive in the future? He wouldn't have died because of the Cell battle with Goku as he wasn't around, do Kai's not get "promoted" or anything? (Looking at our Supreme Kai in present-day, he was promoted because Majinn Buu killed them all, and he was looking after one of the quadrants of the universe...)

Would any of the Kai's who died during this whole Kai-massacre thing not have gone to The Otherworld? If Zamasu was doing more destruction than Buu was during his time on earth, why didn't King Yemma assign someone dead to come back (Like he did with Vegeta..) I wonder where the now-dead Goku ended up, on Snake Way as a Zamasu look-a-like? hmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Goku seems to have forgotten also the battle he had with Hit. He learned a new technique in the time jump/leap yet hasn't put it into practice here. I don't think he needs Kaio-ken now that he has learn't it?

I wonder if King Kai is still alive in the future? He wouldn't have died because of the Cell battle with Goku as he wasn't around, do Kai's not get "promoted" or anything? (Looking at our Supreme Kai in present-day, he was promoted because Majinn Buu killed them all, and he was looking after one of the quadrants of the universe...)

Would any of the Kai's who died during this whole Kai-massacre thing not have gone to The Otherworld? If Zamasu was doing more destruction than Buu was during his time on earth, why didn't King Yemma assign someone dead to come back (Like he did with Vegeta..) I wonder where the now-dead Goku ended up, on Snake Way as a Zamasu look-a-like? hmm
    Well turns out Black is not dead Goku from Future Trunk's timeline, but another timeline Goku created when Trunks went back in time again to warn them of Black... basically Black says a time paradox was created by Trunks and its basically his fault this is all happening....

As for where King Kai, Yemma, Other world Goku, vegeta, etc.... maybe Black wiped out the after life people too? Hard to say, its a weird plot hole in Z that just got swept under the rug.

so there are 3 timelines if I got it correct:

1. where trunks cured goku and we see now
    2. where trunks cured goku but goku was killed by zamas/black
    3. trunks timeline

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post

3. trunks timeline
    correct. that is the only logical explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post

3. trunks timeline
    and cells timeline
    the unseen timeline

etc
    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Alternate_timeline

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please have someone make a gif of Black going full power ranger?

He did all the fancy sword dance moves and then when he finished posing, Goku exploded.

I need a gif of that for the OP and for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    KaiserNeko, Lanipator, and Takahata all have voices in Xenoverse 2. Also, it looks identical to the first game.

10+ Year Old Account

VEGETA, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!

Its Broly

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

if I had to put DBZ and DBS villain from best to worst then it would be like this:

Goku Black/Zamasu/Frieza - they had a goal and were fleshed out and they are very cool

Cell/Majon Buu - never liked them. Cell was about absorbing and getting stronger and his main goal was to achieve his Perfect form to test it out. Majin Buu had no purpose and was doing what the others told him to do, not to mention he started to absorb people which is basically a rip off from Cell which annoyed me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read that whole Goku saying "You basard I wont forgive you" with the Dub voice.... thats gonna be fuckin amazing in the dub.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright sooooo

I think Vegeta didnt get much to do in this episode because he was trying to wrap his mind around all the time travel stuff, plus being proud of trunks.

I cant wait for Geekdoms video.

Can it be next week, I live for future Trunks stuff.

I read that whole Goku saying "You basard I wont forgive you" with the Dub voice.... thats gonna be fuckin amazing in the dub.
    That moment when the companies involved can't get into an agreement and DBS dub never happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That moment when the companies involved can't get into an agreement and DBS dub never happens.
    hello darkness my old friend

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So one of the best animated parts of the episode (rewatching it now)

Right after Goku gets mad, he is throwing lots of blasts on Zamas... Zamas looks demented as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And Broly is still a shit character

Episode sounds like it was fun at least, will have to watch later.
    You're a shit character D:

always debbie downer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Can it be next week, I live for future Trunks stuff.
    i fucking love you right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

- - - Updated - - -

the more I rewatch it the more it rivals goku's first transformation to ssj

I hope this form is a new form exclusive to future trunks

noticed how his muscles got smaller instead of getting bigger
    maybe this is the ascended form (or whatever it is called, yoi know the one he used against cell the first time and got beaten up) but without its negative part
    as in perfect ascended ssj with maybe even a bit god ki