Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

PSA: all stingy Engineers DROP for us Blingtron 6000 in dalaran please

been weeks didnt see single one

Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    Sure kick over the mats I will be happy to.
    Currently on my realm the mats are still $$$ and I am still leveling another Prof.

So, Go mining make Felslate (need 80 per drop and they are 40-50+ per single),Leystone Ore (needed to make the Circuit design toy we need 5 of every time we drop it),and Fury stones(need 2 per drop..my realm thats 4k ish a pop) CHEAP, like 2-3 g per item cheap, you will see more.

Until then, not running a charity.

Deleted
    Most people have dropped engineering, because there is nothing unique it contributes with compared to the other professions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    That's because you haven't done your research and actually looked at the cost of these things.

PSA: Do your research before making pointless threads.

Deleted
    I am sure calling people 'stingy' is a good way to get them to do something you want.

the 6000 version doesn't even fight other blingtrons besides i still need the achievement from blingtron 5000, also 4000 and 5000 being toys makes them easier to drop anyway

I have alerted the main engineer for WoW and he will personally come to OP's location to drop a blingtron 6000.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Engineering hasn't been good since bullets and arrows were removed so I wouldn't be surprised to see a fistful of 6000s here and there through sheer under-representation. Toss in a high cost and I'm lucky to see one on rare occasion.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I honestly didn't know it existed until i saw this thread.

The only things that make engineering worth keeping are from previous expansions, that's terrible design.

10+ Year Old Account
    takes 800 skills and massive amount of mats to learn, so dont throw the word "stingy" around when u know jack shit
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

DO you know what it takes to even make it from 790 to 800? And on top of that what it takes to make Blingtron 6000?

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    DO you know what it takes to even make it from 790 to 800? And on top of that what it takes to make Blingtron 6000?
    Not to mention the cost to summon it every time.

The reason you don't see any new blingtrons, OP, is because most people prefer to keep their gold rather than light it on fire. And posts like this just encourage the few that do have it to drop it in their garrison to spite you.

WoWhead doesn't even seem to have the thing listed in their database. They package is there, the NPC is there, but not the creation requirements :P

It's expensive as fuck to learn making it, and then costs 5 felslate to summon every time.

Deleted
    You want it so bad go level engineering and make them, engineering is a piece of shit atm and I'm not wasting money and materials to deploy it for you.

Gotta love how they did a full 180 from WoD with Professions... as usual with Blizzard, there's no middle ground.

I strongly dislike how you have to spend mats to summon that robot. The new blingtron is basically a consumable now. Horrible design.

Professions are terrible in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I would but professions are way too grindy this expansion so I haven't made it yet and probably won't do so for a long time either. Only thing worth doing professions for is goblin glider and the nitro boost.