10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Except our legal system completely disagrees with you. You go to prison for committing illegal actions, not verbalizing your consent for illegal actions. Seriously, you need to stop talking.
    Did I ever say illegal actions? You really need to read posts. Making those comments is an action -- an action that deserves to be called out by other people for exactly what it is.

There was no legal anywhere in the comments I made nor the person I quoted --- You're making up your own bullshit at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    So mass immigration and globalization don't have any effect on the lower classes then? I'm not one of these people but it's pretty easy to go to rural America and see the effects first hand which is where his support comes from.
    Immigration and globalization are for the most part scapegoats. You can easily find communities where the factory that was the major source of jobs has moved overseas, and it's really easy to point the finger at globalism, but when you take the economy in its entirety, that same globalism reduces the price and increases the availability of consumer goods. When consumers spend less of their money on those goods, they have more money to spend elsewhere, which opens up new opportunities at home.

Loot at it this way: In 1900, 40% of the labor force was still in agriculture. Today it is under 5%. The economy moved forward, new opportunities opened up, and people found jobs, very often in manufacturing. Over the last several decades, the share of the labor force in manufacturing has been declining- partly due to globalism, but also due to automation. The service sector is where most new jobs are opening up. The problems are primarily that service jobs don't tend to pay as well as the manufacturing jobs did, and that some of the manufacturing communities can have trouble building up their economies due to high unemployment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Oh okay, so you're just a douche bag then. Glad we established that.
    What is your point? You make some bullshit comment, I respond, then you give me attitude like I didn't answer your stupid comment, meanwhile not being clear at all about what your point was. Do you think it should be illegal? Is that your point?

Lets start from the beginning. Is it illegal to say I hope you die by getting hit by a bus. No, it is not. I cannot go to jail for it. Does it make me an asshole? Many if not most would say yes. What else do you want?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Except our legal system completely disagrees with you. You go to prison for committing illegal actions, not verbalizing your consent for illegal actions. Seriously, you need to stop talking.
    Who is saying Trump needs to go to jail for this? I think you need to "seriously" think about why you just told him to stop talking...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Oh come on in Europe they can't racist slogans at football matches and have all kinds of incidents and in the us blm chant to kill whites.

It goes both ways.
    I don't quite understand your argument. Are you saying it's okay to be racist, since some people are racist towards whites?

Sigh, what a world we live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets start from the beginning. Is it illegal to say I hope you die by getting hit by a bus. No, it is not. I cannot go to jail for it. Does it make me an asshole? Many if not most would say yes. What else do you want?!?
    No one is saying Trump should be going to jail, but the simply fact that an asshole shouldn't be president.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Did I ever say illegal actions? You really need to read posts. Making those comments is an action -- an action that deserves to be called out by other people for exactly what it is.

There was no legal anywhere in the comments I made nor the person I quoted --- You're making up your own bullshit at this point.
    SO, thought police. Exactly. You're pathetic. If a person say something as ignorant as all Mexicans are criminals, or all blacks should die, they called themselves out. It's clear as day. What, do we need CNN to report on it, and shame them? Should facebook pin their page up for everyone to see so the whole world knows how ignorant they are?

And once again, IT.IS.NOT.AN.ACTION.

- - - Updated - - -

No one said anything about legality. You can support sexual assault all you want. Good luck with making any friends.
    More ad hominem. Where did I say I support sexual assault? Are you people this horrible at debate? YOU HAVENT MADE A CLAIM!

10+ Year Old Account
    SO, thought police. Exactly. You're pathetic. If a person say something as ignorant as all Mexicans are criminals, or all blacks should die, they called themselves out. It's clear as day. What, do we need CNN to report on it, and shame them? Should facebook pin their page up for everyone to see so the whole world knows how ignorant they are?

And once again, IT.IS.NOT.AN.ACTION.
    Thought -- Means you keep it in your head. Nobody gets punished for having thoughts in their head.

Speaking about said thoughts -- Is an action. An action that people should address for a man trying to be President of this country.

When a Presidential Candidate makes comments about women, minorities, and religions in a demeaning manner it's a slap in the face to the citizens of this country and he should face public scrutiny for making such comments.

There was no legal matter in this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No one is saying Trump should be going to jail, but the simply fact that an asshole shouldn't be president.
    If being an asshole shouldn't disallow you from becoming President, then who should be President? Obama is a huge asshole. Look at the complete and utter disdain he shows others, even in his own party? What exactly do you think defines someone as an asshole, and why are you the authority on that. How do you not see that you're all a bunch of whiny children. None of you are voting for the guy, hell most people on this forum aren't voting for him, even if they'd vote republican. And yet you cry, over and over, about how he is a bad man, which everyone has known, for well over a decade. You are so late to this party it isn't even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Duval View Post
    I don't quite understand your argument. Are you saying it's okay to be racist, since some people are racist towards whites?

Sigh, what a world we live in.
    No but you were the one stereotyping certain locations while completely ignoring what happens elsewhere because that fits your world view better.

Thought -- Means you keep it in your head. Nobody gets punished for having thoughts in their head.

Speaking about said thoughts -- Is an action. An action that people should address for a man trying to be President of this country.

When a Presidential Candidate makes comments about women, minorities, and religions in a demeaning manner it's a slap in the face to the citizens of this country and he should face public scrutiny for making such comments.

There was no legal matter in this at all.
    There is that word punished again. But we aren't talking legal here right. Just good old fashion peer punishment. Maybe you should report him to the Gestapo.

Hillary called 1/4 of the country deplorable. That is a pretty massive slap in the face. Should she not be allowed to be president?

So, the latest news making the rounds among TV producers who've worked on shows with Trump is that the "much worse" tapes that haven't been released yet apparently involve a lot of "the N-word".

Question is, would that hurt or help Trump's chances with his voter base?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Wait, so your response is just that you agree the republican nominee is an asshole but we already knew that so who cares?
    My response is that you are not making any cogent point. And it was directed at someone else, and like a good liberal drone, you swooped in to save the day for him.

I'm deadly serious. Can you find me an article where someone small group of ignorant people articulated this point? Probably. Are you trying to claim that Republicans as a whole think that sexual assault was going to occur by trans people on their loved ones inside a public bathroom? That sounds kinda like a strawman.
    From the holy bible itself, Breitbart: Top Twenty-Five Stories Proving Target’s Pro-Transgender Bathroom Policy Is Dangerous to Women and Children

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...omen-children/

Are you seriously arguing that a country that has people and cultures from all over the world in it is suddenly going to shun those same people as "Outsiders" if they come into this country from their home countries?
    Not all people are the same, nor do all communities. If they would be same everyone would fit in easily and concept of xenophobia would be impossible.

Not all parts of the country are the same either. New York and rural counties can be quite different in both fragility and amount of "people and cultures from all other the world" to provide opportunities of expanding vision of "your tribe" for local people.

And if someone is not "of your tribe", he is outsider. And it is natural part of human mind to be hostile to them.

You've been quoted several times asking if people put their hands up the skirt of a girl they just met. If we're talking about "just met" in the same context of Trump in the video, where he is clearly just meeting this woman for the first time, then that is and always will be sexual assault.

No one is talking about going to the fucking club and getting lit and hitting on girls like you changed your goalpost to.
    SO what you are saying is there are NO circumstances in which a man and woman who just met can engage in any form of sexual congress without it being assault. It isn't possible. Never, not once. Glad you are such an authority.

I've already said this. He is a bad man, he has probably raped or assaulted women. He did not rape or assault Nancy odell, even though what he did was rather despicable. He also didn't admit to raping or assaulting anyone else. You think he did, but you are wrong. Go out and find some rape accusation against him, which I'm sure there are many, and talk about that, but don't talk about this like it's some smoking gun. And anyway the damage is already done. He won't be president, you get what you want, so once again, what is your point? Why the circle jerk? Is this your form of Mensa?

No but you were the one stereotyping certain locations while completely ignoring what happens elsewhere because that fits your world view better.
    I'm talking about people in the US, since you know, they're voting for President for the US. Why did you mention Europe? Why are you mentioning "world view"? We're talking about voters in the US, since they're the only ones that can actually vote.

The type of person that would appeal to is already voting for him, so it could only possibly hurt him.
    Apparently Mark Burnett, a Trump supporter and the TV producer behind these shows (Apprentice, Survivor, etc.) has been threatening employees to keep the tapes under wraps or face multi-million dollar contract penalties.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

You can make statistics show whatever you want but just because it's a net benefit that enriches the the upper middle class and above doesn't mean that the lower classes aren't effected negatively.
    I didn't say immigration was a benefit though, I said it was down. The rate of immigrants entering the United States has gone down since barrack Obama became president. The mass immigration bullshit is a hoax.

How the fuck are you still missing the point? The point is, if you support sexual assault, and clearly participate in it, you are not presidential material.

Do you refute that point? I assume not.

So, do you not think the audio clearly is talking about sexual assault? You could make that argument, but you'd likely fail.
    Bill Clinton does not pass that test and many people would elect him for a third term. Hillary does not pass that test by supporting bills sexual assault, and yet you will vote for her in a month. You are just a hypocrite. I won't vote for any of them, ever. At least I have integrity.