Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Why is no one crying havok the same way they did with Naxx in WOTLK? On top of that, Karazhan was a raid many players go to experience, it wasn't even low attendance like Naxx40 was in pre-bc.

So they're adding some new art and changing things a bit, big deal, it's largely the same place with probably no conclusive lore once we're done with it.
    because kharazan isnt a raidteir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    That's not the case, as far as I know. It's currently being tested on the PTR, which means it's maybe a month or so out. Whoever you spoke with may have been confused because Blizzard said that the Nighthold raid would be made available in "Early 2017," though that still doesn't mean spring.
    Ah that explains it, not been keeping up with the PTR, and they said nighthold raid was part of it. Thanks for clearing that up, appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut your month, Karazhan is incredible.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Well not really (thankfully). It is the same location, but not the same dungeon. Kinda like I like my rehashes - keeping the old, giving us something new with the old skin (and with a twist - literally after about 50% of the dungeon).

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people have been asking for it. Me included.

There's a bunch of new stuff in there as well. Very much looking forward to it.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could also complain about Trial of Valor just rehashing Maw of Souls and Halls of Valor. When they continue the story and it involves using previous resources, then this isn't much harm. Even if we didn't know they were coming, there had been hints beforehand in those pre-Legion quests where demons assaulted Karazhan and the entirety of Stormheim for the other.
    I didn't mind updates of ZA, ZG, UBRS and BFD to suit updates in lore, so why should now be any different? We're just going where the lore demands us, and that's back to familiar locales.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Why is no one crying havok the same way they did with Naxx in WOTLK? On top of that, Karazhan was a raid many players go to experience, it wasn't even low attendance like Naxx40 was in pre-bc.

So they're adding some new art and changing things a bit, big deal, it's largely the same place with probably no conclusive lore once we're done with it.
    1. It's not a major patch.
    2. They're also adding a raid.
    3. There's 2 good launch raids already. The comparison with Naxx is stupid as Naxx was the main endgame content until Ulduar came out, which was pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    because karazhan is bad ass. theyre adding other stuff too.

its not just a dungeon its a mega dungeon.

and it looks like they put alot of time and effort into it, its not a complete rehash.
    Hi

Deleted
    The first patch of WoD gave us feck all while 7.1 adds a redone Kara (hyped to hell btw Kara is amazing) , a new mini-raid, extra quest line in Suramar and a new faction/rewards. That's on top of current content which for me is still plenty, Im pretty excited honestly.

You just mentioned the reason in the OP, because Naxx was exactly the same thing but Karazhan dungeon is just using the same location (not the same thing, just the same general place) and maybe some familiar faces/themes.

Deleted
    Karazhan isn't the only thing coming in the patch (l2read patch notes?). Also after WoD I doubt anyone is going to complain about a content patch this early into the expansion.

8th page already, damn, I'm late.

7+ Year Old Account

I guess you haven't even looked at it... It has 9 bosses only 3 of them are the same. And their mechanics are very different. Other then that it's drasticly different... Also 7.1 is a 9 week campaign. A 3 boss raid. 9 Boss dungeon. 2 new world quest areas. 2 new reps. And tons of new world quests And a bunch of changes in game including hide belt option... Stop being a sour sucker
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, you don't need to "bite" anything just to increase your post count copy pasting what others said 5 pages ago, you poor little victim

when you insult me in a passive aggressive indirect way by calling me a troll with the expression "i'll bite", you can bite my ass and move on without taking the time to post, as i have absolutely zero tolerance for you fucking "you're a troll, you're a troll, you're a troll" meme lords.

so do yourself and myself a favor next time, and don't....uh...."bite".
    No wonder everyone is mocking you. You present a pathetic argument with zero basis in reality. You are incorrect in every way possible, so most people will assume you are a troll, instead of an idiot

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Ah that explains it, not been keeping up with the PTR, and they said nighthold raid was part of it. Thanks for clearing that up, appreciated
    7.1 will start the 9 week campaign. The final quest "unlocking" night hold. So technically 7.1 will begin the 9 week waiting trigger for might hold
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I don't think you understand what I said. I will try to rephrase a little bit:

- First things first: I have been a hardcore raider from BC to Cataclysm. 2nd best guild of my server when this things still mattered. Raiding 5 nights a week for hours to push realm firsts. So I have nothing against raiders. And I know what effort is thank you.

- Effort => Reward. Again I agree 100% with you. Yet making the major point of a patch unavailable to the majority has nothing to do with effort or the lack of it. Wiping 100 times on a boss to push progress is effort. If you're a raider you should know that. This is gating. Two different things imho.

- Rewards: I do not ask for shineys. My ilvl already surpasses the content. What I ask is an easy access for everyone to the see and experience content. This is as simple as that. LFG tool is currently horrible. I you played solo as DPS you should know that.

- Suramar: I did not know about this. Nice addition.
    The current group finder works fine, access to mythic dungeons is available to anyone even putting in a modicum of effort. I've never beat a single boss in current raid tier, and my ilvl is 850. Mythic dungeons are not unavailable to players, by no stretch of the imagination

Because Karazhan is a fan favorite and people have been asking Blizzard for it to return as a raid/dungeon for years. And it makes sense from a story perspective too because it's connected to all ley lines on Azeroth, making it an ideal base of operation for the Legion.

Besides, they're not removing or even changing anything about the old raid, so I don't see the problem.
    Edit: Except for the side entrance, that is.

(No idea why people complained about Naxx coming back in WotLK when very few people even got to see it in Classic, by the way. The main issue about it that I heard was mostly that it was too easy)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-10-09 at 09:15 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I write a legit question making a direct comparison to one of the most bitched about raids because it was rehashed, and point the fact it's being done again, an I get shot down as flamebait by the fanlords. Great, MMO C never disappoints.
    Because none of us can comprehend this nonsense being a real thread
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

If it's any consolation, the second major patch is a raid that was planned for launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    If it's any consolation, the second major patch is a raid that was planned for launch.
    Elaborate, please?