Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The big chest when you finish the training only contains useless stuff and rep. Never saw any toy in it, only in "small" chest that requires 5 withered. The problem is, now I have no chest (except the useless one)

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Is this bad rng? previous two times I only got one per time...this time ZERO...I ended up now with an army of 56 withered, would have had 58 if my berzerkers hadn't died on me...

After I killed last spider boss n came to final room, no chest, I thought you were guaranteed a chest if you made it that far??
    All chests are 1 time loot besides the tiny ones with like 12g in them. Once you teleport out / die etc you get that 1 chest with rep/1 ap token/ random item etc. Thats all you get from it. Its mainly for Rep and if you don't need that and have your classes(if it has one from it) hidden skin then you have 0 reason to do this anymore basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    If you are exalted with NF, and got all the one time spawn chests, then yes, you are done with withered training, other than using it for a 0.00001% chance at legendaries or as a way to burn excess mana.
    I feel like its going to be expanded on (or have a purpose at least) when the Night Hold patch goes live next year.
    or toys or the fox mount or hidden artifact skins or legendaries (its a lot more of a chance than 1 in 10 million )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    The big chest when you finish the training only contains useless stuff and rep. Never saw any toy in it, only in "small" chest that requires 5 withered. The problem is, now I have no chest (except the useless one)
    See above.

Guys don't forget about the bank access. Amazing reward. /sarcasm

Like the others have said, once you have picked up all the chests (big ones), the only purpose of doing it are Nightfallen reputation, toys, hidden artifact skins and fox mount. I stopped doing it on my main since I'm already exalted, have the hidden artifact skin and the fox mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Once you've got all the rep and chests, you should just spend the minimum 400 mana (or however much you happen to have; just don't waste time farming the full 2k), get to 395 score as quickly as possible, then quit.
    you dont need a higher score then 395 to get all 5 rep tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    You only need 400 to obtain the highest grade of loot from the chest.
    395 is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    The big chest when you finish the training only contains useless stuff and rep. Never saw any toy in it,
    Thats bad rng for you I got allready 4/8 toys out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    You only need 400 to obtain the highest grade of loot from the chest.
    There's no point, at all, in getting above 400 then? Or?

If you dont care about the Gear or the Rep... do you even need any points?

Does the Fox and Toys get more likely with 400+ rep? Or could you just end it as soon as you get in for the same chance?

So to get mounts, legendary and such and if you already are exalted it's best to get 395 and quit? Or just go in and quit each time to open the chest ?