Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I cry inside whenever I think about the possibility of getting a legendary without crit on my fire mage.
    The belt got crit/haste. I got it myself. Took an advice from AT that you should be very close to target when you use it to properly interact with HS/pyro. It really seem to be a decent boost the last 25%.

I really want the bracers or ring tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The belt got crit/haste. I got it myself. Took an advice from AT that you should be very close to target when you use it to properly interact with HS/pyro. It really seem to be a decent boost the last 25%.

I really want the bracers or ring tho
    Ok after all the complaining I did in this thread, I got scorch belt. I replaced 880 crit/versa belt with it which had more crit. It is certainly dps boost but as many figured out quickly you have to be in melee range to use it. I am not extatic but after reading all those neck replies I am fairly ok with it. It is not bracer but still brings some change into rotation.

But seriously I had good laugh after I read those neck posts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    anyone else feel like mages got dicked over when it comes to legendary procs?

Sun King Bindings (wrist) - hot streak - **GOOD**

Shard of the Exodar (finger)- heroism - **GOOD**

14 Mage "Legendaries"; only 5 good/decent ones, the rest are meh or garbage

looking at all the other classes with 10-12 amazing ones and only 1-2 shitty ones, feels like we got the raw end of the stick in a big way
    Im done on my fire mage.. got these 2 last friday i think in 56 min between each other first one dropped from wq chest and 2nd one came from +2 EoA chest got it on video as well im gonna post it up in some new topic to make ppl more angry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megaisme View Post
    got these 2 last friday i think in 56 min between each other
    What the actual fuck? I thought they fixed that bug.

There was a post on reddit last week of someone who got 2 legendaries 30 mins apart.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Two legendaries in my guild, both on Mages, both from Highmountain chests on the second and third weeks of world quests.

One is Shard of the Exodar, great item, I'm happy for my friend.

The other is Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus... which is mine. "After not taking damage for 5 sec, you gain an absorb shield for 15% of your maximum health for 30 sec." Really great, yeah... Such a massive disappointment when I saw what I got. Dropped on my third week of world quests.

Norgannon hype !

Don't hate on my fiery prize !

Lulzie enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    What the actual fuck? I thought they fixed that bug.

There was a post on reddit last week of someone who got 2 legendaries 30 mins apart.
    Well, just because they fixed it, it's not impossible getting 2 legendaries in a short time. RNG is RNG.
    PS: I know people with 4 orange items and 2 items on the alt while I still have zero overall! So much fun!
    Only 10 days until I can wear 2 legendaries by the class hall upgrade. Maybe it's time to mog my gear full orange to attract the rng gods.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2016-10-07 at 01:24 PM.

Last night my guild received 5 legendaries in a normal EN farm run. Many got their second while I got my first. I wanted to vendor mine since they are the boots... but they simmed higher than my 850 Crit/mastery boots by about a 2k dps. So for the sake of my guild's progression I reluctantly will equip them.

Meanwhile a fellow mage in my group got the bracers and belt during the "bugged" time period and gets free 90+ percentile parses. I have never had this amount of gear envy since like BC.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    anyone else feel like mages got dicked over when it comes to legendary procs?

Darcklis Diadem (helm) - Dbreath dmg - meh

Prydaz (ring) - absorb shield - garbage

Belovirs (chest) - absorb shield - garbage

Sun King Bindings (wrist) - hot streak - **GOOD**

Rhonins Armwraps (wrist) - Ablast - decent

Mags Bracers (wrist) - icelance - decent

Lady Vashj (hands) - IV FoF - meh

Cord Of Infinity (waist) - mana regen - garbage

Koralons (waist) - scorch - meh

Zannesu (waist) - blizzard - garbage

Mystic Kilt (legs) - mana - decent(ish)

Norgannons (feet) - moving cast - meh

Shard of the Exodar (finger) - heroism - **GOOD**

Sephuz (finger) - cc - meh

14 Mage "Legendaries"; only 5 good/decent ones, the rest are meh or garbage

looking at all the other classes with 10-12 amazing ones and only 1-2 shitty ones, feels like we got the raw end of the stick in a big way
    A lot of classes are full of shit ones, and the pyro bracers are probably the highest ST increase for a legendary in the game. The shard of the exodar is really strong as a second legendary as well, and the DB helm is really really good especially in dungeons. I don't know how good the arcane and frost legos are, but mage is lucky with how strong some of the legendaries are.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    A lot of classes are full of shit ones, and the pyro bracers are probably the highest ST increase for a legendary in the game. The shard of the exodar is really strong as a second legendary as well, and the DB helm is really really good especially in dungeons. I don't know how good the arcane and frost legos are, but mage is lucky with how strong some of the legendaries are.
    I was pretty disappointed when I got the chest. I'm a ST whore and I just wanted that DPS increase. However, since getting the shield chest, I love it. I have so much more fun in WQ now, I even have more fun in world PvP and I've never been one for PvP. I normally take getting ganked by giving up and standing in place until it's over. Now I have a blast. It has also helped my raid performance by keeping me alive longer so I can tunnel vision a little more.

Overall, I would have loved the bracers or the Shard of the Exodar, but I'm pretty lucky to have one and I'm having a lot more fun with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got these today http://www.wowhead.com/item=132411/lady-vashjs-grasp I guess they're only ever going to work with Thermal Void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    a lot of ppl is undervaluing the dragons breath helm but they forget that its bis for aoe and there is a lot of bosses with a fair amount of aoe, i can see why the TW ring is good but ideally, you'd want to use the wrists and helm coz that will boost your ST and aoe significantly and the ring is only 2nd best for aoe and ST, so wrist and helm would be optimal atleast for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the feet after spamming like 300 dung m+... atleast i have a orange item ! however its useless

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    I guess that's not bad at all, I don't know if sims for it are completely right but at least you will be able to move much more during execute! Still seems like a good boost.
    can you explain to me why your one is haste mastery when the one in game is crit haste??

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/132454

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Wish they'd bring back the ability to do /cast Pyroblast! in a macro so it doesn't do the hardcast version, not sure why it was removed
    Probably because you can than make a macro with fireblast and phoenix flame to cast pyroblast! inead when available.
    But i tried sucha thing with demonhunter and it didnt work, so maybe they disable a the ability to put 2 abilities in a macro unless its in a sequence.

Got the BiS-bracers from Il'gynoth on HC last night, been spamming heroics and mythics since the expansion came out so feels good finally winning the RNG-lottery!

Got the Time Warp ring off +3 Vault chest after spending a week complaining about legendaries.

wtf i love blizzard now

I finally got my 1st legendary today: Koralon's Burning Touch

The feeling of seeing an orange item in the loot list is great! But that's about it given that item.

It is a nice stat upgrade.

As for the proc, it goes both ways:

1- If you are a shitty mage and cannot master the Fireball + Pyro fishing rotation, both stationary and on the move via Ice Flows, this is an upgrade for you!
    2- If you are a good mage and you are used to the fishing rotation, simply ignore this legendary and treat it as a regular item and don,t put back Scorch on your bar because you got this item.

The time warp ring is being way overvalued around here.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    a lot of ppl is undervaluing the dragons breath helm but they forget that its bis for aoe and there is a lot of bosses with a fair amount of aoe
    I am wearing the head legendary and you're right - it is really good for 5/7 bosses in EN. Even for ursoc it is decent if you time it for adds. And the best part is that it is not really pure padding - spiders on Ele have to die quick, horrors on Dragons have to die quick, etc. It is pretty strong. Then there is M+ where it just owns.