Page 64 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Contained Fury >>>>>>> Demon Rage
    Can you speculate as to why Mrrobot recommends Contained Fury as the last point to pick up in the artifact fact? Perhaps is Zoopcat is looking at the thread he can comment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Contained Fury >>>>>>> Demon Rage
    Really? Because on Icy Veins (or the OP since both share the same img) its saying to go Demon Rage then Contained Fury o_o'

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Really? Because on Icy Veins (or the OP since both share the same img) its saying to go Demon Rage then Contained Fury o_o'
    Meh. Might be biased because me and my other DH have the ring, so my thoughts going down that line more than not. They're both fairly crappy - DB damage is negligible, more fury is only noticeable with ring / demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    Please may someone give some pointers based on my LFR Ursoc logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...urce=8&fight=2)

Obviously some more downtime than anticipated due to LFR tactics of running all around the room - I see a lot of DHs around my item level/parses running Demons bite as well, is that something i should be looking at?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...J%C3%AD/simple is my character for stats etc..
    reposting as would appreciate some input & the FIX MY DPS thread is just people posting links with no replies/feedback. Dead community or?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Maybe because Contained Fury isn't a direct DPS increase. I guess it also depends on whether you use DB or not. If you have a few lucky DB procs you're capped almost instantly (more so with the ring) and maybe some of the fury goes to waste which results in less CS casts.

At the end it's just personal preference. DR will give you a ~1% DPS increase (a little less) and CF will just let you pool more fury

Deleted
    Do you ever TG during Meta?
    Thank you for this guide.

So I checked my EN logs and my momentum uptime is in range 42-52%. I very often forgot about VR. Would be better then for me to switch to nemesis?

You would probably need to sim that for your self, Although couldn't you just make a WA/TMW for when VR/FR are of CD/Have Charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Egzek View Post
    Do you ever TG during Meta?
    Thank you for this guide.
    Unless the mob is going to die within a couple seconds, yes. If hitting multiples targets always regardless of time to live.

@Mamut you can just spec demon blades if you don't want to practice your VR usage. You should still be using it, but it's a less significant if you aren't keeping it on CD compared to with prepared.

Demon blades does work with momentum, and assuming you're using your big hits during your momentum windows then you should still be beating out nemesis for to be worth staying.

Or just try and force yourself to use VR on cooldown, make an aura or something to make it obvious it's off until you get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Contained Fury beats Demon Rage with the ring AND Demon Blade talent because of very fast and uncontrolled fury capping (which is more micro-manageable without DB). That's also why DB becomes better suddenly with the ring. It changes your life .

10+ Year Old Account
    I see, thanks.

Guess i'll just stick with Demon Rage since i -hate- demon blades and i dont have the ring anyway

(i bet the ring will drop now just to piss me off, lol)

7+ Year Old Account
    thx been using this guide since launch worked out so far

Deleted
    So I just got my hands on Memento of Angerboda iLevel 855, vastly outperforms my old Mark of Dargrul 825 (thank god for finally replacing that) Last night on Mythic Nythendra I noticed vast differences in my opener burst and later on realized it was due to sometimes getting the 4,3k mastery proc as I popped Chaos Blades, now my question is, is it better to, when running chaos blades, wait for the proc before popping, or is the delay a result in net loss in DPS?

Deleted
    Which one is better Tirathons or Faulty countermeasure? Agi vs crit?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do we have an approximate proc rate on Inner Demons? I'd like to know for science as to how much cleave dps it adds (as if we didn't have enough options already).

Deleted
    FBar is good on single target at 5 stacks?

Finally first legendary drops:

It's Cinidaria.

/wrist

cinidaria isn't as bad as some of the others are. at least you didn't get prydaz.

i have cinidaria and sephuz at the moment. 2d till the class hall upgrade allows me to equip them both. 2 days to loot a useful legendary.

So am I siming my self wrong or something because when I sim my self with chaos blades i get this Agility=10.03, CritRating=7.55, HasteRating=7.27, MasteryRating=7.38, Versatility=7.56 like all of my secondary stats are very close to each other or is that just how it is with chaos blades now. When I sim with Fel Barrage its Agi > Crit ~= Vers ~= Haste > Mastery which does make sense.